Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any update on the rescan?
Xillve05
LightInDark2010
could you take the request out it confusses people like me who are looking for people who want to buy art

Sorry about that. sweatdrop

its ok just saying to help everyone and to get more people to come
LightInDark2010
could you take the request out it confusses people like me who are looking for people who want to buy art

Sorry about that. sweatdrop
A Person Named Sorrow
even if it wasnt scanned really good all i can say is that your art is AWESOMES Xilive ;_;

Thank you. :] That means a lot. heart
even if it wasnt scanned really good all i can say is that your art is AWESOMES Xilive ;_;
No worries
Raskal56
Hey there, just wondering if you got a chance to re-scan my picture yet?

No, not yet, I'm sorry. :[ I will do it A.S.A.P.
Hey there, just wondering if you got a chance to re-scan my picture yet?
A Person Named Sorrow
Lurks

Almost finished coloring. :]
Sorry it's taking me a few days, I started college today, but I'm off tomorrow so I can get it finished and scanned. :]
Raskal56
Cool I'm excited. I think I'll give you the kitty slippers as the item. Its actual value is 17k+ but the real reason I want to give it to you over any other is becuse its the only one in the price range I mentioned that I don't ever use. Is that ok with you?

That's fine. :]
Cool I'm excited. I think I'll give you the kitty slippers as the item. Its actual value is 17k+ but the real reason I want to give it to you over any other is becuse its the only one in the price range I mentioned that I don't ever use. Is that ok with you?
Raskal56
Hows it going?

~lurk lurk lurk~

Just gotta scan and it's all yours. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items