Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your thoughts on the "impending zombie apocolypse" news stories on people eating/killing each other?

It's the zombie apocolypse! Everyone make for the supermarkets and turn it into a fort! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
People are just crazy from the whole "world gonna end in december" and watching too much movies... 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
It's just people following the new trend... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Meh 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-puts on sunglasses, cocks shotgun- Let's do this. 0.75 75.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Our Awesome Customers:
from previous stores to now
Eindzhel
moon_lit_miku
-DJ- Muffinz
The Trickster Serval
Charinje
Of Velvet Smiles
Morphboy27
ThisEmptySoul

Amiable
a⋅mi⋅a⋅ble [ey-mee-uh-buhl]
–adjective
1. having or showing pleasant, good-natured personal qualities; affable: an amiable disposition.
2. friendly; sociable: an amiable greeting; an amiable gathering.
3. agreeable; willing to accept the wishes, decisions, or suggestions of another or others.
4. Obsolete. lovable or lovely.

The artists of this joint shop are a friendly bunch who sell great art at friendly prices, don't you think so? I most certainly agree. As locals of our beautifully beloved Hawai'i, we like to show our everlasting welcome and kindness, our aloha to everyone. That is exactly what we intend to do here in Amiable Arts. Please feel free to browse our thread, bump in our thread, ask us questions here in the thread, and buy art. We will take our time to put our hearts into your piece in order for it to be the best as it can be. Enjoy yourself while you are here. Mahalo and have a lovely day.
:3

EVENTS
First to order on PAGE 10 gets half off!! -- Congrats Deni (Shi-Hoon Woo)!
First to bump on page 25 (you don't have to bump up to that page, just post "bump" on that page) gets half off their next order!! -- Congrats The Trickster Serval!
First to say a joke on PAGE 50 gets free art from an artist of their choice!!

Shop Status: Unsure? The artists just came back from an unexpected year-long break, try your luck and see who will take your order!

いらっしゃいませ!
E Komo Mai!
Welcome!
to
♥Amiable Arts♥

Introduction // Rules // General/Prices // Xana // Loseli // Mai // Deni // -reserved- // -reserved- // Banners&&Affiliates // Open
♥Read Me♥

Follow Gaia ToS and follow our rules

No Flamming

No Spamming

No Stretching of pages

No Quoting shop posts

No Stealing

No Editing

Post your orders in the thread! Do NOT send it to the artists please! [unless it's suppose to be a secret wink ]

wahmbulance Make sure the artist of your choice has slots free!! wahmbulance
You can tell by checking the color of the artist's slots:
arrow If they're green, then go right ahead.
arrow If they're orange, they have one more slot left or maybe willing to take more if it's full, just ask to make sure.
arrow If it's red, they're not accepting any orders at the moment. It may be that they're full or they're just not available at the moment.

wahmbulance Once you post your order, make sure it shows up in the artist's slots, then send your trade right away wahmbulance

Send TRADE to AmiableART labeling it with the name/username of the artist you're ordering from. You will be notified that your art is done so accept the trade and pick it up at the bottom of the artist's post.

wahmbulance Please save your finished order to your computer because it may be deleted or moved at any time wahmbulance

heart Please bump and//or talk to keep our shop going. heart

More to come if needed...

Introduction // Rules // General/Prices // Xana // Loseli // Mai // Deni // -reserved- // -reserved- // Banners&&Affiliates // Open
General

arrow We can do chibi, OC's, fanart requests, groups and couples//pairings. Don't ever be afraid to ask us if we draw something! o 3o

arrow Keep in mind that we go to school, work, and like to chill with our buds. Please kokua (respect) and understand that you may not get your art quickly.

arrow Items may be accepted as payment for your art as well as play as an excellent bribe for the artists. Haha! Although it must be talked out with the artist to confirm permission for the transaction.

びじゅつ の たんご [Art Vocabulary]
Style- Chibi or Normal
***Chibi- Means "tiny" in japanese. Often referred to doll-like anime style with un-proportionately big heads.
***Normal- Referring to regular anime/manga style.
Shot- Desirable size of the character to be drawn.
***Head- Only the head is drawn
***Bust- Only the shoulders and up is drawn
***Half- Only about waist and up is drawn
***Full- The entire body is drawn

Extra's could be anything like for example, it could be a name you want written on it. A little message bubble with something of your choice written in it. Or just a message. A little background. Although you have to ask for that because we don't usually draw backgrounds. My point is, it could be anything. Here's a sample on how to fill out an order form properly. ;D

Sample Order:
~ARTS~
Username: JDtoX
Page: 1
#: Single
Style: Normal
Shot: Full
Pose: Hand on hip
Extra: Cocky smirk and a message saying "Badass" in an epic manner.
Color?: Yes please!
Reference: Current Avi! :3
User Image
Total: 24k + tip if I like it (Actually me: Of course I'd love it! D:< You're a good drawer LULZ)

Prices
*It applies to all artists

Chibi
Head -- 2,000g
Bust -- 5,000g
Half -- 8,000g
Full -- 12,000g

Chibi Couple
Head -- 4,000g
Bust -- 7,000g
Half -- 10,000g
Full -- 14,000g

Chibi Group (+1,000g after second person)
Head -- 4,000g
Bust -- 7,000g
Half -- 10,000g
Full -- 14,000g

Normal
Head -- 5,000g
Bust -- 8,000g
Half -- 15,000g
Full -- 22,000g

Normal Couple
Head -- 5,000g
/Bust -- 8,000g
Half -- 20,000g
Full -- 25,000g

Normal Group (+2,000 after the second person)
Head -- 5,000g
Bust -- 8,000g
Half -- 20,000g
Full -- 25,000g

*Color -- +2000g

SikM808
deviantart~

User ImageHey I'm Xana but you can just call me SikM. I got pulled into a chain ban due to some "illegally obtained" gold on the marketplace, which was unfair since I knew nothing about it but whatever... I'm just trying to make gold to rebuild my inventory.

Unlike everyone else, I don't use my tablet to draw and I don't use SAI. I draw traditionally pencil and paper, then I go back in with prismacolor pen and I scan, then color in photoshop. I'm usually pretty quick, especially when I really like the request.

I'm willing to draw pretty much anything. So long as I have references. Though if it's something I have not tried before, it may take a while for me to experiment with proportions and whatnot until I feel I get it down.

Likes: Doll references, lots and lots of references (like, not just one), detailed information, league of legends, adventurous poses/couples, drawing lesbian/gay couples, drawing original couple poses (not just holding hands or something)

Dislikes: Dumb drivers, mushrooms, cockroaches, cluttered avis with no item lists, all black avatars that ask for color (I might as well make a black blob with eyes if it shows any eyes)

Slots [1/5]
Currently: Accepting
a. ThisEmptySoul [pg. 27] (Attempting a favorable drawing right nao)
b.
c.
d.
e.

Coloring
a.. Dreamy_Hunter [pg. 15]
b. -XxReborn-MiraclexX- [pg. 25]
c. Raik Inus [pg. 25]

Inventory Replenishment
These are items I want most importantly from my inventory.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Just some dreams I have...
User Image User Image

Donaters
Kiss the Cadaver
ShaiMouse
Emminuh
Of Velvet Smiles
iiHoshiko

Thanks so much! Your donations are much appreciated therefore I love you. ;D

Order Forms

[align=center][size=24][b][i]Leina[/i][/b][/size], [size=18][i]e [u]'olu'olu[/u] 'oe i ko'u [u]mana'o[/u]...[/i][/size]
Username: *delete this when you fill this out but just so you know, the above sentence is Hawaiian translation addressing me and then asking for a favor.
Page:
#: [single, couple, or group]
Style:
Shot:
Pose:
Extra:
Color:
Reference:
Total: [/align]

PICK-UP
Sonic and Entering Angel Seraphiel

Akuma Bakudan
More to come soon.
User Image

User ImageAllo! I'm Akuma Bakudan or Loseli! I've been drawing "anime" style of art since I was in the 4th grade (Pokemon!). I won't draw nudity, mecha, or anthro. I will draw couples, groups (5 or less), yaoi/yuri, males, and sexy/ecchi! 3nodding

~Pleased keep in mind and be warned that I might take a while to complete art... I'm a procrastinator AND I've got school work. sweatdrop

~I'm only doing sketch commissions now. Sorry! :/ UNLESS you're a regular. 3nodding Otherwise IT'S OVER 900,000!!! D:<

Wish List
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Slots [FULL/4]
Currently: NOT Accepting!!

a) Angel Seraphiel [pg. 4]
b) iPurfectKiss [pg. 9]
c) Takeva [pg. 9]
d) Shi-hoon Woo [pg. 10]

Order Form

[b][color=red]~[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=gold]R[/color][color=green]T[/color][color=teal]S[/color][color=blue]~[/color][/b]
Username:
Page:
Style:
Shot:
Pose:
Extra:
Reference:
Total:

Comic of the Week

Present for You
King Vaan part1
King Vaan part2
King Vaan part3
Boob Scale w/ commentary! lol

PICK-UP
-Dark_Ninja_Aya- Pikiu

ShaiMouse
User Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageHi I'm ShaiMouse but you can call me Mai. I'm half Japanese and art runs through my blood. I've been drawing since the second grade. I enjoy drawing people mostly but i can draw animals too. I can try to draw yaoi/yuri, groupings and pairings. I'll color if you ask me but most if you ask for sketches it will come out more awesome (more effort).I will not be taking anymore color commissions because I want to focus on my manga. Only black and white or sketches will be accepted.

Wish List
User Image

Slots 4/4]
Currently:Full

a. Angel Seraphiel [pg. 4]
b. Catarina327 [pg. 4]
c. sidnificant [pg. 6]
d. -Dark_Ninja_Aya- [pg. 8]

Waiting List
a. Tsukasa Wave
b. KateIyn [pg.22] canceled
c.

Order Forms

[color=orange]C[/color][color=blue]a[/color][color=orange]f[/color][color=blue]e[/color][color=orange] I[/color][color=blue]c[/color][color=orange]h[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=orange]g[/color][color=blue]o [/color][color=orange]t[/color][color=blue]a[/color][color=orange]k[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=orange]n[/color][color=blue]g [/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=orange]d[/color][color=blue]e[/color][color=orange]r[/color][color=blue]s[/color][color=orange]![/color]
Username:
Page:
Style:
Shot:
Pose:
Extra:
Color?:
Reference:
Total:

Comic of the Week

PICK-UP
Nuna

Sonicing and Entering

The Trickster Serval

Deni Weenie
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
'llo.

Available coupling: all (hetero, yaoi, yuri, etc.)

I don't draw anthro.

Color comissions will be available, but I won't like it!

I love sketch and Black & White commissions.
Black and white commissions will be toned upon request.

If my art abused in anyway, only death awaits you.

Be warned that life happens, and sometimes commissions can take anywhere from a day to a week, or even longer.

Wish List
Patience while you wait for your comissions to be done.

Slots [3/3]
Currently: NOT Accepting

((OLD SHOP ORDERS))

a. Of Velvet Smiles((DOUBLE)) [pg. 109]
b. ThisEmptySoul [pg. 110]
c. ii Angelic Insanity ii [pg. 111]
d. Angel Seraphiel [pg. 4]

----

a. -Dark_Ninja_Aya- [pg. 9]
b. Takeva [pg. 9]
c. --

Order Form

[size=20][color=red]I love you,[/color] [color=orange]please draw me stuff![/color][/size]
Username:
Page:
Style:
Shot:
Pose:
Extra:
Reference: (no bust shot refs if you want full-body please. I hate to have to wing it.)
Total:

Comic of the Week

PICK-UP

ThisEmptySoul

♥Banners//Affiliates♥

Our Links:
Please, take one and slap it up in your sig, about me, or someone's page. xD Feel free to make banners for us. ;P

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/298e86s][IMG]http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/AmiableART/Banners/Amiable-Bannerx5-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/ya2eqqd][IMG]http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/AmiableART/Banners/Amiable-Arts-Banner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/298e86s][IMG]http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss176/AmiableART/Banners/img012-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates:
Check 'em out! ;D If you want me to put your shop or something up here, just message this account. razz

User Image
User Image
User Image User Image

OPEN&&ACCEPTING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces