Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor count?

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

User Image
'Ello and welcome to my new (first) art shop. sweatdrop
I really enjoy drawing and Ill do my best on all orders, Ill also try really hard not to be a let down sweatdrop

Table of contents

Examples
Prices
Order form
Rules
Slots
Black list
About the Artist?
Examples

User Image

~~~Headshot
~~~Bust
~~~Full Body
~~~Chibi

~For more examples~
Deviantart
Prices

I opened a previous topic to ask for help on my prices, Then I took all of the prices given to me and advraged them to try and get a fair price so please don complain about being to high sweatdrop
I chose a method of pricing to try and be fair too so Im sorry if it causes any trouble for anyone sweatdrop

What type of characte

Avi art: 2500 (I can raise or lower depending on the simplicity)
OC: 3500 (Same as avitar)
Fan Art: 4500

How many people?

Single character: No extra cost
Couple: 2x the rest of the cost and an extra 2,000
(Ive never been in a relashionship and dont really know how to draw them naturally stare
Plus they're hard to draw so its slightly extra)
Double character: double cost
Triple character: Triple cost minus 5,000
Four character: Four times the cost minus 10,000
I can only usualy handle four peolple on a page so if you want me to do more youll have to pm and request it special

How much body?
Headshot: 3,000
Profile veiw: 3,500 (These are tricky for me so a little extra)
Bust: 6,000
Full Body: 13,000 (The reason for the large jump here is because I try to work very carefully on getting the corect anatomy for the posing)

If its only a small part of the body, profile, headshot, bust, Ill try and use some extra detail to make it worth the price

Coloring
Color Pencil: 10,000 (The reason this is so highh is because my coloring takes at least twice as long as acctualy drawing the picture, plus the real cost of materials is high)
Pen: 5,000
Pencil (Shaded): 4,000
Pencil (lines): 3,000

Backrounds

I'm not good at full backrounds but I will do simple patterns
Backround (Simple): 3,000
Backround (Solid light color): 2,000
No Backround: No extra cost 3nodding

Bribes?

I will take bribes whee
But I request that they be at least the cost of you're total unless its something I want whee

As far as tips go, I think its kind of rediculous that some people on here include a tip as required cost because thats not what tips are. If you think I did a nice job and give me extra BY CHOICE, then I really appreshiate it 3nodding
Order Form
(This is too hard to read in yellow so Ill keep it black dispite it ruins my table of contents...)

This MUST be filled out, no exeptions! You can send it to me in a om but if you do I request for you to copy and paste it here too so I dont loose it. If You only send me a pm and I loose it then youll have to re-write it and post it here.

Please copy this, fill it out, and paste it in this forum and pm to me if you want.

Username:
Type of character:
How many people:
How much of the body:
Coloring type you would like: *note, I usualy inhance the saturation to make the colors brighter on computers but if you would like me not to do this then please tell me here.

Backround type if any:
Total cost: *Note, Ill double check this so dont try and stiff me or Ill put you on the black list stare
If you would like to attempt a bribe please send me a pm before hand and if I give you the 'ok' then post it here
What would you like: *This would be any special pose or expression that you would like in youre picture. I dont charge extra and it would be helpful for the pose, but its not required.
Refrence: This is required if its not something from a series, so if its an origional character, or an avitar the its REQUIRED. Dont say that you just wont change it for a really long time. tektek it if you need to

I have the choice to deny you're reqest if it doesnt seem interessting enough to me stare
Yeah I know thats mean but I dont really care
I might not do accepted ones in order either, but rest easy, If I accepted it I will do it unless something comes up 3nodding
RULES & FAQ

Alright, Im a pretty laid back person, So Ill give people a warning or two depending on what they do, BUT if they continue to break the rules I will ban them with no hesitation. If they really iritate me, Then I will hack them heart

x Ask me to help you hack and I will not only ban you from this thread, I will block you from my account. I will not give a warning on this because it happens all the time and its annoying.

x Dont make a request when my slots are full. Ill give one warning on this but I work pretty quickly so there should be plenty of chances. I also have a job, and even a couple friends so I cant spend all my time drawing. If Im busy it might take a little longer to finish, please dont be upset over this.

x You have to fill out the order form or I wont even consider you.

x Follow the rules. Both gaia's and mine. I know, I know, this should be obvious, but Ive learned never to underesstimate the stupidity of people

x Please don't ask me for freebies, I dont want to hear youre sob story it only makes you look pathetic stare

x I will do art trades but only if I like you're art.

x I have the choice to decline youre request if I think its boring, It seems to difficult for my current level, or... If I feel like it....Thats not fair but I dont care stare

x I dont mind advertising in here, but please dont try and steal my clients sad
Feel free to hang around and chat though 3nodding

x Please do not streach out the pages, or quote the first page

x Please dont complain about my prices, I designed them with a system that I thought would be fair, reaseached them, and opened another thread to get prices prior to opening (I even went through and advraged them)

x I will not deal with being rushed or harassment. If I take a long time to do s**t, dont rush me scream
You can NICELY ask me when I might be done with yours.

x If you need something by a deadline, please tell me at least ONE WEEK in advaced or I cant promise anything

x I will post youre picture AFTER you pay me so I avoid getting cheated.
If you refuse to pay then I wont finish youre picture

x I dont mind you using my art but please dont claim it as youre own

x I will only give you a refund if you have a valid reason, other wise I will have already put in the effort and theres no way for me to get my time back

x by submitting an order you will agree to, all the rules, this means that you have read them

x Be literate damnit! Its hard to read it when chu talk lik dis. K? L8R

x And finaly, please be kind, Im a fairly polite person and request that you do the same

x I have theh choice to change any, or add rules if I see fit
Slots
User Image

Commissions in Progress

X
x
X
x
X

Art Trades

X
x
X

Happy Customers

X Belova ~ See it here
Black List

No one yet 3nodding
Lets keep it this way yeah?
About the Artist

Hey there Im Sora-Chan, feel free to call me Sora
I draw Traditional art using a combination of Prisma color, and Crayola color pencils and usualy use my laptop to raise saturation and sometimes brightness.
Im a 14 year old girl from a small hic town in Oregon and a sophmore?(Just finished my freshman year in highschool.)

Spook

Congratulations on the new shop! C: GETTING INFO NOW HOLD ON.

Spook

Username: Belova
Type of character: Single
How many people: One?
How much of the body: Fullbody
Coloring type you would like: Colored pencils

Backround type if any: None C:
Total cost: 23k I think >3>
What would you like: Pose is up to you, but she's very loud - bordering on exceptionally annoying, and will definately be best suited to looking kind of hyperactive. You can use the outfit in the second picture or do a bit of ad-libbing, but normally she's barefoot. She has fuzzy brown ears and a monkey tail too, by the way. C:
Refrence: & &
Belova
Congratulations on the new shop! C: GETTING INFO NOW HOLD ON.

Thank you very much :3
Belova
Username: Belova
Type of character: Single
How many people: One?
How much of the body: Fullbody
Coloring type you would like: Colored pencils

Backround type if any: None C:
Total cost: 23k I think >3>
What would you like: Pose is up to you, but she's very loud - bordering on exceptionally annoying, and will definately be best suited to looking kind of hyperactive. You can use the outfit in the second picture or do a bit of ad-libbing, but normally she's barefoot. She has fuzzy brown ears and a monkey tail too, by the way. C:
Refrence: & &

Oh haha sorry i need to edit the types but that looks good :3
Ill get it to you as soon as Im done :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out