Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

This wasn't a planed project. And this is what happens when you have the urge to do something, and have a supportive sibling. Looking glass pools art shop, isn't for regular art. We can do anything you ask. From Avi's to Mythical creatures, The mindless Droid and The Waitress enjoy talking to random strangers. If you think the art sucks, leave a post about what sucks about it and why. I don't turn down any negative critasism. In fact i love it.

It helps make my art work for you alot better with suggetions. If Vix isn't on she's at collage or asleep. If I'm not on, im playing PWI, outside, with my boyfriend, or with my neighbor. Please talk yell scream in the thread. If you want to be advertised please pm me with what your advertising. The fee is 10 gold. Not that much but we're putting it on our page. Its the least you can do. If you want to advertise us, just grab the link.

News and ancouncements
~ July 31, 2009 at 12:47 Were open.....False opening.
~July 31, 2009 at 12:54 Were open!
~Freebies for first person to post on Pg. 50, 100, 150, 200 ect.
~Saling Rp post forumats.
~August 3, 2009 3 more samples up, arguement brpke out.
~August 28, 2009 Our first and hopefully ONLY Blacklister
~September 1, 2009 Price change
User Image

Follow Gaia’s ToS
2. Lenore Dirage and Aishlynn Vixen words are law.
3. Be polite.
4. If ordering, fill out the order form!
5. No complaining, begging, or flaming! We mean it. If you’re unsatisfied with anything and feel that it is absolutely necessary to make a scene, you may leave.
6. Stealing art is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This includes re-editing, deleting the signature, claiming that it is your own, etc. (If you have questions, ask Lenore Dirage.)
7. We have the right to refuse service. XD
8. If you ever see Lenore Dirage’s or Aishlynn Vixen’s art anywhere WITHOUT ANY of our signature's, notify us immediately! We take art theft very seriously. D:
9. This shop is based on first come, first serve. Complicated avvies will obviously take more time! Simple avvies will benefit with time on their side. :3 Of course, we won’t make you wait too long.
10. Don’t spam us with PMs. D: We don’t want to waste time reading nonsense or repeating information.
11. Don’t advertise unless permitted. D< If you want to have your banner posted here, Talk To Aishlynn First to see if see approves this with Lenore.
12. Keep cussing to a minimum. Please. We have to work and focus ._.

Rules are subject to change at any time whenever we feel like it. Notifications of added/deleted rules will be posted in the “News and Updates” post.

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I am the mindless droid. I'm working my but off for you. :3 If you want to know me, visit my profile and leave a comment. And comment about anything you want. EVEN COOKIES. This is the first time I'm accutally showing my art to the world. If it sucks im sorry! gonk

I do have a semi-life. So I'm not on for mosts nights. And I'm to tired to log on. I will do my best. Though.

Vix is my sister. This is a family business. And no, we only get along sometimes. Just kidding. Im strict about the rules. If you break any, I will delete your picture and put you on our black list.

Will do:
Furries
Names
OOC's
RPC's
avi
Dragons
Wont do:
Couples anytype. (I suck)
User Image

Not funny sis -_-

I'm the keeper and Waitress who will take your orders. I don't do avi art but I can do pictures, Altering them for posting and I make post formats for Roleplays.

Lenore is my sis, And we have our time of being crazy and fighting, Want more info? Check my profile out. I love comments.

I'am strict on the rules too, Screw one of us over, Your order will not be taken. Below is one of my works.

Updated 2.

I just remember I have a camera and my printer ( july 31 2009 ) I found I can do scanning so here's a sample of Lenore avatar xD

Drama

Drizzt

Aishlynn ( me )
So I might do some avi art here and there. I only do Anime chibi and Anime style only.

User Image

{{`~Kayelin Kyoun Daurmura }

User Image

A day like today was sunny. And Nayelin Kyoun Daurmura loath it.

User Image
User Image

She walked into school with a wary and boredom expression. Her long light purple hair shine from little light let in by her dark gothic looking umbrella she hide beneath from sunlight. Music blazed from her ear phones as she listen to her music. Her skirt frilled slightly, as her gloved hands softly closed the umbrella and held it to her side. Her sunglasses blocking light to get to her eyes that hid. An arm tugged her button blouse, and she glance down. " Sis I'll see you at lunch?" Her brother Marcus looked up at her.

He was a inch shorter than her with ink black hair and silver blue eyes, his skin was flawless and he was slightly muscular. She nodded, as he smiled and walked over to his group of friends. She watch emotionless and sighed, turning around and walked down another hallway.

She reach her locker, 331. And twist the locks, having it pop open. She reach in and set her books from her skulled bag in, and took out the music scores for class on Ken Stover, Silver waters, whom work she admired since she was seven, very young for her age. Kayelin Kyoun Daurmura was a seventeen year old girl and was consider an outsider.

User Image

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

- Head Shot: 400
- Bust Shot: 8k
- Waist Shot: 16k
- Full Body: Bribe!
- Background: BRIBE!

SPECIAL:
Give me a tip, it'll make your picture prettier.

Notes:
. SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Depending on how complicated the avatar(s) is/are!
. I choose the price(s). I will And can say no.
. We take items. Preferably those from our wishlists. However, you have to get approval of the item(s), because sometimes we keep items in our wishlist for our own purpose.
. Aishlynn's art will be considered freebies, till we figure out what we will be doing.
. I do detail my art, with or with out you wanting it to be. If you think the prices are high. Im sorry but thats my reasoning to it.

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Order Form:

[align=center][size=9][color=gray]
[b]Username:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Style:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Pose:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]References:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE (Images please!)
[b]Background:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Price / Bribe:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Free art?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Other notes:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE [/color][/size][/align]

- Note: Poses are Limited. Meaning that I may not be able to draw something very specific...Bribe me high for better effort. ; w ;

Example:

Username: Ducks
Style: Full body
Pose: Surprise me
References: *Insert Link of Avatar*
Background: Yes. Vector, With Blue & Yellow Gradient, and a Checkboard Pattern.
Price / Bribe: 15Ok?
Free art?: HECK YES!
Other notes: Make sure my nitemare scarf is on me!

A Little How-To:

+ Fill out order form.
+ Get confirmation for order.
+ Send it to ME, With Looking glass water
+ Send trade request.
+ See watermarked version of finished art.
+ Confirm trade.
+ I'll send you a pm for you pick up.
+ Pick Up finished art in 'Pick Up Corner'! biggrin

When we have full slots and you people are persistent, we can only ask that you bribe us. xD … Because we like bribes. -hint hint-
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Customers On The Waiting.

-
- Faintest Touch - Starting Date For ART = Tuesday, 9:00am
-
-
-
-
-
-

As in rules, First comes, First Serve. The Lastest/Finish Avi's Completed/Uncompleted xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Lone Drow Drizzt Avi Art, Is Freebie, Finish!
~Art done by Aishlynn Vixen

The Lone Drow Drizzt Second Art ~ Finish ( Cost? - UNKNOWN ) ~Art done by Aishlynn Vixen

Artificial Drama Avi art, Freebie - Finish~Art done by Aishlynn Vixen

The Lone Drizzt Third Art ~ Finish - Cost 250,000 ( I think that was it...) ~Art done by Aishlynn Vixen

User Image
User Image

Again keep in mind, Lenore does avi art, I do posting formats. And altering Pictures the best I can.
The posting formats, I will make base on the picture. If you want different. I will try my best to do so.

I do editing! You have to wait for August something to see my examples of drawing avi's.

..:: The Picture I See ::..
[The picture you want me to edit...]
{{ What I Am Called }}
[Your Gaia Username]

..::This Is The Cost ::..
[ 700 gold, Wishlist Items, or bribing,]
..:: There's Always One More ::..
[How many more pictures? ( show them in img )]

::.. I Can't Help It ..::
[Full price for two Pictures. (ex. two pictures would be 2000g)]

[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=15]..:: The Picture I See ::..[/size][/b][/color]
[i][size=12][color=red][The picture you want me to edit...][/color][/size][/i]
[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=15]{{ What I Am Called }}[/size][/b][/color]
[i][size=12][color=red][Your Gaia Username][/color][/size][/i][/align]
[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=15]..::This Is The Cost ::..[/size][/b][/color]
[i][size=12][color=red][ 700 gold, Wishlist Items, or bribing,][/color][/size][/i]
[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=15]..:: There's Always One More ::..[/size][/b][/color]
[i][size=12][color=red][How many more pictures?][/color][/size][/i]

[align=center][color=darkblue][b][size=15]::.. I Can't Help It ..::[/size][/b][/color]
[i][size=12][color=red][Full price for two Pictures. (ex. two pictures would be 2000g)][/color][/size][/i]

~ Updated ~

I found out my printer is able to do scanning So I might do some avi art if you request me by looking at my art first in my bio under my sister's.

I do the pose's and style how I like to fit your avatar. Sorry sweatdrop I do backgrounds to the best of my abilities. I do take bribes. And if you gimme enough time on your Avi artwork I might consider doing a freebie. If there's anything else you want me to know what do to your avi. I can try.

Username: INSERTINFOHERE

Background: INSERTINFOHERE
Price / Bribe: INSERTINFOHERE
Free art?: Yes/No
Other notes: INSERTINFOHERE

[align=center][size=9][color=blue]
[b]Username:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE

[b]Background:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Price / Bribe:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE
[b]Free art?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Other notes:[/b] INSERTINFOHERE [/color][/size][/align]

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~I would love it, if you didn't laugh.
Its kinda the only thing I have on my computer till I kill my scanner.
Also, laughing at pics makes me sad, and will slow down all drawing efforts. ;_;
Please don't laugh. I'm only an art monkey.~

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
User Image

Those who listen or happy with our work will be in here ._.

` The Lone Drow Drizzt - Excited and Fully Happy ( Art: Aishlynn Vix )
`
`
`
`
`

User Image

Like it says..You don't Wanna be in here ._.

`
`
`
`
`
`
`

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~~Ill post your picture here and pm you when its done.
Artificail Drama's Free art

Greedy Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/leugv5][img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/wolfy_girl/art shop/1banner.gif[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff