Total Votes:[ 451 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 583 584 585 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

...PERMANENT CHIBI SHOP THAT SUCKS...

Welcome to a chibi shop. I'm a gold whore I want draw everyday(for consistency/practise), so I decided to make a simple permanent shop that sells chibis.

This is a BRIBE SHOP. So please BRIBE.
Do not ask me how much they are.

ITEMS I AM INTERESTED IN: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

HIDDEN ACE GEN. 1 OPEN (1 at a time). Hidden Ace 1st Gen. bribes only.

WHEN YOU ORDER, PLEASE PUT PAGE NUMBER OF YOUR ORDER FORM. THANK YOU. T nTApparently, no one actually does, so I guess it doesn't even matter.

I am willing to do art trades, but I may reject your art trade offer. I do NOT have to accept an art trade. Art trade info is in the post after the pick-ups.

EVENTS:
24 July - Superbribe/Couple slot now available: superbribe = automatic fullbody.
09 July - Harry Potter Trivia Contest in honour of HBP's premiere. WINNER RECEIVES FULL-BODY CHIB. Go to post after art trades for info.
08 July - HARRY POTTER & THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE ALMOST OUT heart heart heart

User Image

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Quote:
Name:
Ref:
Bribe:
Comment/Other:

Chances are, the bigger/better the bribe, the more detailed your art will be. (Coloured/non-coloured, full-body/head)

COUPLES/GROUP PICTURES--& SUPERBRIBE ONLY.

For style references, refer to the headshot in the post above, or skip to the PICK-UPS post. I will choose to accept or not accept bribes. If you are accepted, you will be put on the slot list.

PLEASE START TRADE IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR FORM IS ACCEPTED. I will not start until a trade has been started.

I will NOT PM YOU when the commission is done. I will complete my part of the trade. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COME TO THIS THREAD TO PICK UP YOUR COMMISSION (in the pick-ups post).

User Image

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Bribe slots:
i. -closed-

HIDDEN ACE Gen 1. SLOTS
i.
Oclupaca
Ok thanks for letting me know! I think I'll order then. <3

Name: Oclupaca
Ref: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=28213803&u=6474697
Bribe: 1st gen hidden ace
Comment/Other: p. 518

Let me know which avi(s) are your favorite from my journal and we can work out togethor which one you'd like to draw the most. ^^

Art Trade:
v. Lundrim (PM)
vi. ElectroSveis p. 195 heart
x. Microphone Rain avatar looking sadly/glaring at mouse
xi. Scoptic p.402 heart
xii. kinikinik art thread p. 9
xiii. buddyh0lly req thread

Couple/superbribe slot:
i. -closed-

OTHER
i. Chindlin-art trade waiting
ii. jujuface - FB chib

User Image

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A R T trades

User Image

Name: Adair

Age: Does not matter, but if you are honestly curious, 20-something. : - D!

Eyes: Pale Blue

Hair: Black/Dark Brown; long-ish(NOT down-to-the-waist long, I know that there is one reference where his hair is that long, but PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING IT SUPER LONG [thank you]), wavy/curly

Skin: Pale, extremely pale [like Diana LOLOLOLOL jkdiana ilu O SHE GOT TANNER. GJ DIANA]

Clothes: Blue/White Color scheme,

Weapons: Two swords

Personality: 'Cool' and a bit sad. He's not exactly emo or /cutcut, just..a little bit sad. C: He's very serious, but he does smile/laugh once in a while. He is Eshe's lover. They can be drawn together or separately.

References:

User Image

User Image

Name: Eshe

Age: Does not matter, but if you are curious, 20-something : - D!

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Light brown/Auburn; long down past waist, tied up with a hairtie; fans and misc. ribbons in hair

Skin: Healthy, light skin tone

Clothes: Gold, creme, pink, burgundy, and red color scheme (do not have to use all)

Weapons: Two multiple-blade-embedded-fans

Personality: Warm, bubbly, and cute. She is often seen smiling. A big optimist, she tends to see the 'light' of many things. Looks towards the brighter side of life. She is Adair's lover. They can be drawn together or separately.

References:

User Image

User Image

Name: Wynn

Age: Does not matter, but if you are honestly curious, 20-something. : - D!

Eyes: Pale wasabi green

Hair: Short, choppy, and a light ashy blond

Skin: Light

Clothes: 18th Century European styled-clothing Clothing Reference Clothing Reference 2

Weapons: Two pistols

Personality: Funny, relaxed, laid-back, and humourous. He is very nonchalant about many things. Loves to tease people and has an adventurous desire to explore. Loves taking challenges, and has extreme dedication to get what he wants(not in a bad way).

References:

User Image

Name: Locke

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: Brown. Long-ish(not waist long D: ) Please note that Locke's hair is NOT the same as Adair's hair. Adair's hair is longer, fluffier (?) and more unkempt. Key's is neater (not perfectly neat, but neater) and shorter.

Skin: light - slightly tan skin tone

Clothes: black, grey, gold, and beige color scheme (do not have to use all)

Weapons: Bow

Personality: AN EVIL GENIUS(nothing else to say LOL). Oh, wait. Locke is twins with Key. He is protective of her, despite his mildly evil behavior, and is the older of the two. They are usually seen together, as they are extremely close siblings. He may be drawn with Key or separately.

References:

User Image

Name: Key

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Golden blonde

Skin: light - slightly tan skin tone

Clothes: black, grey, gold, and beige color scheme (do not have to use all)

Weapons: Crossbow

Personality: She loves helping others, enjoys seeing people happy. Key is, for the most part, quite content. She is also twins with Locke. They are usually seen together, as they are extremely close siblings. Key is the younger of the pair. She may be drawn with Locke or separately.

References:

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Any of the avatars above heart

Art received:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
EVENTS

09 July - Harry Potter Trivia Contest

Actual date/time of contest: 5 o' clock P.M. PST.

RULES/GUIDELINES: A series of questions will be posted by me (and me only). First person to post the correct answer or an answer I deem acceptable, will win a point. I will keep track of points and in the end, whoever racks up the most points wins a free FULL-BODY CHIBI.

No using search engines and any other form of cheating, please, although I think that would take too long, LMAO. Other people would probably have already posted the answer before you even typed in the question. rofl

No flaming other people/insulting them. If you don't win the chibi, I'm sorry, but there's always next time.

I'm only giving out ONE FREE FULL-BODY CHIBI, there are no runner-ups, etc.

PM me if you want to join. I'll put your name on this list. If you are NOT on this list, your answer will not be counted.

1. Host Naomi-chan
2. Quintulus
3. chrom0
4. jujuface WINNER
5. evil-muffins-rawr913

Dangerous Rogue

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Links now 'cos I was lame and didn't have any before 8D <3 BUT I'M COOL NOW, SO I HAVE LINKS

...fml as you can tell the out links are...arranged very ugly. 8D ;; oh well

ilu joy & ingy for making this banner <3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/i-love-harry-potter/t.51290525/][img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/kyomi-san/16a5wdu.jpg[/img][/url]

PM ME TO TRADE LINKS. : - D <3

LINKS OUT
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

»» headshot = chibi, yes? >3>
*unsure*

Very pretty. 4laugh