Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

So if you had been browsing the art forums late last year you may have seen my old thread requesting WoW art. Completely disregard that. lol... anyway. I'm requesting WoW art again! This time of me and my Danny! heart

What I'm looking for:
~Atana and Dan couple art. (Cute, funny, bad-a**, flirty, sexy... just anything together)
~Artists that can work in a timely fashion. (Not to rush, but if you don't think you could get it done in under two months then i'm not interested)
~ Updates throughout the work so i'll know how it's progressing. (Maybe like once a week if it's taking you a while)

User Image Atana is my character, a blood elf paladin with a happy and bubbly personality. Dan and I have been close friends on WoW for years. I had no idea he'd been secretly crushing on me the whole time. (yes, i was that dense...) But now he's my bf and we're both happy! :D
edit: there is a difference between blood elves and night elves. atana is a blood elf and therefore has a normal skin tone color (not purple lol)
Notice: shoulders in reference pics do not resemble the thumbnail. I do apologize for this. Danny requested I change my shoulders for him so please use the ones in the reference pics below.
More pics of Atana: 1 2 3
Alternative outfit 1 2

User Image
Dan has always been one of my best friends, always taking me to do old raids and collect cool mounts. He plays a troll shaman as his main. His gear is Seige of Orgrimmar raid gear (video) (although the video shows a cow, Dan is a troll so please don't draw him with hooves or a tail) Also trolls are the tallest race on Azeroth making them a good deal taller than bloodelves. Here's a height chart that may help.
More pics of Dan: 1 2 3
You can draw him with or without the helmet.

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
For payment i'll be offering gold and just about anything you want from my inventory with a few minor exceptions. I'll list some of the biggest items below and you can choose whichever you like depending on what you think your art is worth.

Current Gold not in Trades: a lot

Items:
berserk hatter
Mad Hatter
Dappy Dandy
light merina hair
Inverse Marrionette
coral artemis
Nightmare Scarf
Icy Marrionette
ashen marrionette
Horns of the Demon
kitty fluff plushie
Red Devil Minis
Red Body Dye
Blue Body Dye
Prunny
Nano-C
Fallen Wish x3
Secret Retreat
Astra - Golden Halo
Kiki
Coco
Masquerade x2
Picolitrosso's Urn x3
Kitty Fluffy Plush
Noel's Gift x2
Infernal Spirit x2
Anima Adamantea
Inari's beads
Angelic Manner
Fremere's Guard
Imaginary Friend x2
Lusty Scoundrel
Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Cat Faces
Lepus
Yama no Tamago
Wind Security Blanket
Azuramela
Lyndexer's Journal x2
The Nightmare x2
Lavender Heartstring
Ancient Naginata
Anciant Katana
Pink Fairy Wings

+ more

RIGS:
Midsummer Swirl, Repo Lamp, Cirque du Gothique, Final Reign, Luna's Incense, LeXBox
Code Alpha, Emerald Seed, Animal Quackers, Perfect Tragedy, Dark Reflection, Azreal's Trickbox
I was weak. I wanted the ads to stop. crying Really that's just an excuse, lol. sweatdrop Anyway, i have a few Critical Rolls if you want to do art for those.

My Invo - incase someone wants a peek.
(North Kitten Star and the white wolf pet are not available to choose. I'm sorry. sweatdrop )

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
Artists Hired:
VertigoZero - on hold indefinitely
Geekpower - waitlisted lol (2 arts for katana and nightmare)
The Princess Mia - Rose of Versailles +
Rainbowllistic - page 2 - Compass of Seidh
VintageAutomaton - gold and fleece
Silently Blackout - gold - may take a few weeks to finish
OBA Electra - gold
Ms Tsuki - gold
Partial Miku - storge
sOuL_EaTer_aLiVe - page 9 - gold
Kitten-Misa - gold

Work Completed:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
User Image

So, i have a bunch of junky items taking up space in my inventory. In an effort to abolish my packrat tendencies i'm offering up my cheap items to whoever wants them. These are all event or promotional items of little value. Maybe a few store ones too. But if you would like a few just let me know and i'll send one or a few your way until i run out. Otherwise they're just going to the dumpster dive. (I have no idea how many there actually are cause my invo is such a wreck right now)

Anyway, just post in the thread to let me know and i'll either start a trade or send one as a gift.

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Casca 7
<3
Aw, that's a sweet thing to do for your friend, it's awesome. Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd love to draw the two of you if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points
Maxx D
Casca 7
<3
Aw, that's a sweet thing to do for your friend, it's awesome. Might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) I'd love to draw the two of you if you like my art, apologies if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration

Ty, but i can't afford rlc >w<
thanks for posting though and goodluck smile

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

I totallt understand. Thanks for replying and all the best to you, too!

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Blessed Paladin

13,100 Points

Quick Reply

Submit