Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
To this place!

I have an OC who needs your expertise. She's has an interesting ability to equip her clothing, armor and weapons at will.

So what's a girl to do when she has a pocket of space and not enough outfits to fill it with?

That's where you come in.

As such I am always looking for new outfits and for the daring, new armor concepts. I'm always looking for:

Stylish civilian clothing (Like Korean Airport Fashion)
Skin tight sexy attire
Historical Era
Sci Fi
Practical light armor
Fantasy concepts with Asian flairs, and more

If you have something in mind, we can chat about it and see where it goes~!

Color Schemes:
Red, Black, White, Gold
Jewel Tones
Earthy Tones
Monochromatic
Bright Colors
Dark Colors
Need inspiration? Click!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outfit Themes:
Stars, Moon, Sun
Astrological Sign Cancer
Elements-based
Cultural
Floral
Edgy
Punk
Sci Fi
Historical
Fantasy
I'm open to suggestions!

Stick around, chat. Toss ideas. I prefer the outfits to be drawn/painted versus put together through sites like tektek or polyvore, but if you want to include that to show what inspired you, by all means. The featured art piece is an outfit designed by an artist, based by another artist's(Willowspell) rendition of a tektek I created. So anything is possible, really!

You can draw Raven in the outfit, or simply draw the outfit itself for me to reference. I always credit the artist who did my work so others can look them up more easily. I will take whichever I can get!

About the subject:

Name: Raven Sena Kanzaki
Height: 175.26 cm
Weight: 54.43 kg
Bust: 34 C
Body Type: Athletic/Curvy
Ethnicity Reference: Asian (think Korean)
Eyes: Almond-shaped; olive green, flecked with gold
Hair: Long, black, styled in many different ways
Class: Warrior
Subclass: Psion
Special Ability: Tactile Empathy, Equip Magic
Weapon Specialty: Short Range: Twin Dirks; Long Range: Pole arms.

***Cultural References***
Model Reference
Model Reference 2
Model Reference 3
Model Reference 4

Character History Recap:

Exiled Royalty
Known as the Daylight Star of the Matreyan Empire, Raveena's name derives from the word "Sun" a direct contradiction to the Matreyan's worship of the Moon. At a young age she was responsible for her Empire crumbling, the long term effects post exile that her species had become endangered. She was banished to another plane of existence, which forever altered her existence.

Reformed Neohuman
Collected by OXY, a company that specialized in gene mutation, biological warfare, and BOWS, Raveena was renamed XOK-4: Raven and placed in Project: K.A.N.Z.A.K.I., where she was dismembered and reassembled, "upgraded" to a Neohuman. With a strong will to survive and live, her humanity was fractured into two mental identities, Corvus/XOK-4, and Raveena. XOK-4 became a successful Kinetic Artificial Neohuman Zoned for Accurate Killing and Infiltration. Brainwashed and trained to guard OXY's secrets, Raven was eventually kidnapped by a man named Alan Korina. Both successfully escaped OXY's plane, journeying to Gaia Prime.

XOK-4 was left with an old acquaintance from Matreya, Roan Tempest. The son of the man in a neighboring realm who loved her mother more than her own father ever could, Roan resented Corvus, blaming her for their destroyed realms. Reluctant to help her at first due to her strong resistance and loyalty to OXY, he came to understand the truth of her past and helped rehabilitate her into society before parting ways, creating a delicate balance between Raveena and Corvus/XOK-4 to give birth to Raven--who had chosen to be called Raven Kanzaki as a reminder of who and what she was. Raven saw many journeys, chosen as a Champion of the Maiden Goddess until she had fallen in love and married. With two young children and a settled life, Raven felt she was free until OXY caught up with her.

Celestial Vanguard

With the deaths of her family by her own hands, it became apparent that OXY was hunting Raven and she was no longer safe. Whisked away to a Guild of Gaian Fighters for sanctuary and training, Raven did not know it would be the last time she would see Roan. Having joined the Astral Virtue Guardianship, representing their group as Cancer, Raven honed her skills and acquired new allies and friends--most notably a corrupted Angel named Light, who would later become King Lucas in capital celestial city Saint Anne.

Answering the call to fight by his side, Raven became the King's personal Vanguard. Winning the war against forces of Chaos the aftermath had caused a time rift between the Celestial realm and the Physical. What was five years in the Celestial had become 5,000 physical years! Raven had become the third ever Ascended Guardian among the A.V.G., though she lost her physical body as a result. Angered by the prior King's death and his appointing Lucas to the throne, the Council sought to overthrow Lucas, forcing him and Raven into exile. With the looming threat of war against the Sins of Humanity--thought to manipulate the Council's actions--Raven is tasked by Lucas to find a tome on Gaia Prime that holds the key to their success. With the odds stacked against them, including an impressive Bounty on Raven's head, Raven split away from Lucas with the intent to find the tome, only to find herself in another part of the multiverse altogether.

General of Sigil City Enforcers
With the Bounty on her head and very few ways to pay it off, Raven entered the Grand Tournament. Losing to Tzak "The Ripper" Bishop, she arrived in Sigil City to train her physical traits, her ethereal abilities out of control. Seen as an Ambassador of the A.V.G., Raven was contacted by Tresondros Esctuffaun, hired on as a body guard. Impressed by her military background and training, her former leadership in past adventures and her presence as an Ambassador and Emissary, Raven was promoted to General of a Civilian-led organization tasked with protecting the Sigil Wards.

Known as the Psionic Bloodhound for her impressive ability to track, Raven was led to Thomas Bravot, the renowned and infamous Librarian. Despite their initial dislike of one another and his rivalry with Tresondros, they forge a very close bond, leaving Raven to struggle with saving the City--a Nexus with the potential to be targeted by the Sins of Humanity--from itself, or adhering to the task that Lucas originally ordered of her, a task that could save the multiverse as all know it, possibly at the cost of her own humanity.

Preexisting Attire:

Past Art of Raven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Recent Art of Raven

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reference Your:

Style: Pretty self explanatory. What do you specialize in?
What you're willing to do: Outfit, Art, Reference for outfit
Gold Price: Be reasonable, I am looking for a set price, not an item or a bribe offer
CURRENT Samples: And by current, I mean within the past two months

I will tip you if I'm not interested, but I do thank you for your interest in advance!

Quote me for a faster reply~

Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Here are some samples, bare with me here. I'm quite rusty as the coloring..

And another.

One more style, yes?

As you see, i do have different styles so, choose your favorite if interested?

I don't have set prices so uhh
I'll do 4b? For a fb. Can change price, depending on style.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Those samples are actually adorable, but they aren't the style I'm looking for, apologies. Sometimes I think it's super fascinating, the unique style that artists have. I started off drawing Sailor Moon so that anime style stuck with me for a while, though I've learned to do still life from the art classes I've taken in highschool (Which was seven years ago... crying )
consider me maybe? samples

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
DropDeadShira

What do you normally price for a headshot?
Deus Ex Aizen
DropDeadShira

this is actually my first time selling my art haha sweatdrop i'm not quite sure how to price my art. would 1bil be reasonable?

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
DropDeadShira
Deus Ex Aizen
DropDeadShira

this is actually my first time selling my art haha sweatdrop i'm not quite sure how to price my art. would 1bil be reasonable?

I think so, as long as I can see WIPs along the way. Gotta start selling art somehow, yeh? I like the piece you did with the blond girl and the bubblegum, though. You have artistic freedom with how to style her hair if you want to play around with it as long as it remains black.

Just remember that she is Asian.

Are you Korean by the way?
Deus Ex Aizen
DropDeadShira
Deus Ex Aizen
DropDeadShira

I think so, as long as I can see WIPs along the way. Gotta start selling art somehow, yeh? I like the piece you did with the blond girl and the bubblegum, though. You have artistic freedom with how to style her hair if you want to play around with it as long as it remains black.

Just remember that she is Asian.

Are you Korean by the way?

I am! haha and no problem, I'll start working on it asap ^^

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
DropDeadShira

I am! haha and no problem, I'll start working on it asap ^^

So awesome. I am learning Korean because I have new Korean family, plus I studied Tae Kwon Do for a few years.

It's sort of hilarious, I'm Japanese on my father's side.
My boyfriend is Chinese (His parents aren't sure what to make of me but his dad at least thinks I'm pretty)
And I have a Korean sister in law and niece.

So much language. So little time. Aanndd, I am very excited. If it's alright with you, I will send a trade when I see a WIP, just so if there's a change or detail, we can work it out before payment is finalized.
Deus Ex Aizen
So awesome. I am learning Korean because I have new Korean family, plus I studied Tae Kwon Do for a few years.

It's sort of hilarious, I'm Japanese on my father's side.
My boyfriend is Chinese (His parents aren't sure what to make of me but his dad at least thinks I'm pretty)
And I have a Korean sister in law and niece.

So much language. So little time. Aanndd, I am very excited. If it's alright with you, I will send a trade when I see a WIP, just so if there's a change or detail, we can work it out before payment is finalized.

That's neat! so did you know because you could read my signature ? haha
and that's fine. I actually have the sketch of it done. Do you want me to PM it to you?

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
DropDeadShira

That's neat! so did you know because you could read my signature ? haha
and that's fine. I actually have the sketch of it done. Do you want me to PM it to you?

Yes ma'am it is. And I would love to see it, you can PM it.
consider my sketches? i do everything from headshots to fullbodies to couples/groups.

samples: [1] [2]

I'm currently looking for a sandman's dream or will take gold equivalent

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Sesshirou
consider my sketches? i do everything from headshots to fullbodies to couples/groups.

samples: [1] [2]

I'm currently looking for a sandman's dream or will take gold equivalent

Such pretty lineart! I can definitely give you the gold equiv. What would you like to draw for that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff