Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
im looking for anime high quality art & i also like chibis too.
DIGITAL ART
show me samples and if i like we can negotiate on prices.
don't be upset if i deny you because i've already spent so much gold on arts, i'm looking for a certain type!
if you like to draw me for free, thats appreciated too! heart

this character is based on how i am. my personality, etc, etc. cept i wouldnt wear that kind of clothing inrl XD i hate skirts and not a big fan of pink 4laugh hehe

User Image

User Image

Name: Onyx

Personality: talkative, outgoing, cute, caring, friendly, but can be a total b***h when she's mad, always wants her way, annoying, impatient, hyper, jumpy, happy, sad and sensitive but doesn't show it. gets on people's nerves sometimes but is still loved and ppl can't stay mad at her. She also gets abusive and very demanding at times. She stands for what she think is right, for justice, she thinks shes a super hero. very clumsy, but also cute at the same time. eats messily and A LOT, people get shocked at how much she eats. she wants to find true love one day!

Eyes: Brown, light brown in the sun light and looks sparkly and shiny, but just regular brown usually.

Hair: Dark brown wavyish curls, sometimes straight.

Skin: She's not too pale, blushing a lot of the times, has a tint of pink and tan tone in her color. (I don't know why some people colored her so dark & brown in some of the arts i ordered but she's not dark at all.)

Likes: food, cute boys, korean dramas, love, friends, art, pigs, stuffed animals, sweets, candy, noodles, presents, boba bubble tea drinks.

Outfit: She wears a pink flowery cherry blossom headband with black gems headband and a black headpiece. She has a cute matching vest and bag with a pink and white skirt too. A light pink cardigan, white shirt underneath, a white heart bow string ties around her leg, cute little pink shoes with flower designed dove bows on top of her shoes.

Tektek: tada!

clickables~

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Kawaii Onyx
<3

You are now in the house of Gambinador heart

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Cambrie Noel
Kawaii Onyx
<3

You are now in the house of Gambinador heart

lmaooo yay! heart

Dapper Grabber

Goodies Madam`.(8`

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
misterr poopiee
Goodies Madam`.(8`

ohay bby! YOU ARE NOW GAMBINDOR! LOLOL

Dapper Grabber

Kawaii Onyx

I am so clueless on to what that means .. o^ o" but okays. xD
I've changed my art style since the last time i drew ; u;" im working on sketches at the moment D;

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

misterr poopiee
Goodies Madam`.(8`

Welcome to the house hun dramallama

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
misterr poopiee
Kawaii Onyx

I am so clueless on to what that means .. o^ o" but okays. xD
I've changed my art style since the last time i drew ; u;" im working on sketches at the moment D;

o0o0o0oooo fun! idk its some gaia 9th ani activity i think! spin off from harry potter
if you get quoted by someone in a certain thing u are that too.

Dapper Grabber

Kawaii Onyx

PFT, oh i see. xD LOL
at first i was wondering what those weird names were. xD`

Dapper Grabber

Cambrie Noel

// bows.
Thankyou. *7*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff