• Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
User Image

Timeline -- DD-MM-YYYY
01-02-2015Created Thread
02-02-2015 ⇉ 07-02-2015Editing Posts to Add Characters
12-02-2015Stopped Being Lazy and Continued to Add Characters
12-02-2015Avatar Sets completed
01-03-2015Finally Effin' Finished it! OPEN!!
28-03-2015Added the Freebie Option

Title✰✰Stats✰✰Information/Payment/Freebie✰✰Avatar Sets 1-3✰✰Avatar Sets 4-6✰✰Character Sets 1 and 2✰✰Character Set 3✰✰Character Set 4✰✰Contributors/Donors✰✰Wishlist of Artists✰✰Links In/Links Out

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
User Image
Y O U RxxxH O S T

¡Hola! I am Lyea. Or Tapole -- pronounced like "tadpole" but without the "d". Whichever is easier for you to remember.

Age and Location Officially 30 and Northern California

Loves of My Life My big-a** dork of a fiancé, Patrick, and my adorable fur-baby, Agent Natasha Romanoff...or just Natasha for short.

Likes Disney (Disneyland specifically), Music, Coffee, Video Games, RolePlaying (the writing kind, not DnD). Also have an unhealthy obsession over frogs, dice and eating strawberries.

Dislikes Vegetables, Cool Dog (don't ask), fruitcakes, and folding clean clothes. I have other dislikes, but it'll mostly cause controversy...and it's not of political/religious kind of dislikes.

Anything Else? I am also starting to collect art for my favourite avatars and OCs. That is where you, the artists, come in.

Oh! Oh! Last thing. I DID NOT--under any circumstance--create any of the art seen in this thread. I suck horrifically at art to the point where my stick figures look terrible. I PicMonkey-ed the little banners pertaining to this thread only; but that's the extent of my artistic skills. All credit has been given properly within the artists' own threads, in here (directly below their displayed art) and in the media storage site (PhotoBucket) as well.

Title✰✰Stats✰✰Information/Payment✰✰Avatar Sets 1-3✰✰Avatar Sets 4-6✰✰Character Sets 1 and 2✰✰Character Set 3✰✰Character Set 4✰✰Contributors/Donors✰✰Wishlist of Artists✰✰Links In/Links Out

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
User Image
T H ExxxG O A L

My goal here--like most others--is to get art from various (or possibly specific) artists here on Gaia based on the avatar characters or RolePlaying characters listed in the following posts.

These characters will be divided by Avatars and RolePlaying characters, followed by smaller sets I placed at random. Avatars will have the items and their poses listed. Explanations of each character (why I created them, personalities, flaws, etc) will be listed as well. There will also be a list of what kind of styles of art I would like them in. The completed art will be in spoilers (along with the name of the artist listed directly below) to showcase what has been collected. NOTE -- All spoilers will be image-heavy.

F O R M SxxxO FxxxP A Y M E N T

I usually pay pure or by wishlist item(s). One for the payment and other for tip--depending on what you want. I usually do about 30-50% of base cost for tip--average of 40%. I also base the item(s) on the LMP--NOT the ABP. Please keep that in mind.

I understand that there will be some stipulations (especially with two of my RolePlaying Characters) where the base cost will be a bit higher or double the normal base cost. I am willing to accept that.

F R E E B I ExxxO P T I O N

For Freebies--which I am more than gladly to accept--I figured the simplelist chibi/head shot you want to make. I'll even let you choose which avatar/character you want to do!

Title✰✰Stats✰✰Information/Payment/Freebie✰✰Avatar Sets 1-3✰✰Avatar Sets 4-6✰✰Character Sets 1 and 2✰✰Character Set 3✰✰Character Set 4✰✰Contributors/Donors✰✰Wishlist of Artists✰✰Links In/Links Out

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
CLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS!

User Image
R E DxxxR A B B I T I A

Hair ↦ Saint Philia - Love is Sacrifice
          Ears ↦ Erebus Moon (Erebus Moon Spei) - Usamimi
          Face ↦ Duchess of Hearts - Face
          Torso ↦ Scarlet Riding Hood - Corset
          Waist ↦ Luxurious Lucie - Red Lace Petticoat
          Legs ↦ Akagami Tsuniko - Lacy Boots

Red Rabbitia--or Reitia for short--is a pseudo-incarnation of the Red Queen...not to be confused with the Queen of Hearts. This one is a Usamimi version. Friendly...to a point. Stern. By-the-rules kind of young woman.

Styles Desired
            Simplistic
            Anime
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
Amethyst Wallflower -- The very first one of all of my avatars completed! ^_^

User Image
NaturaI Tea -- First pixel ever! ^_^

User Image
Catisdel (formerly PhiIdel)

User Image
Pumpkinai

User Image
Candy Anklet -- Variant of this art piece located here

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image
CxOxOxKxIxE

Hair ↦ Chocolate Caramel Godina (With Agape's Cut)
          Eyes ↦ Josie's Journey 2nd Generation - Eyes
          Face ↦ Milk Biscuit - Nom-Nom
          Hands/Arms ↦ Mocha Biscuit - Arm Pose #2
          Torso ↦ M's Sketchbook - Dress
              Marooned Lass - Corset sitting on top of dress
          Legs ↦ Maker of Pies - Legs

It was my love for the Milk Biscuit poses and cookies that created this brownie girl. Plus, who doesn't like that "I swear I didn't eat them!" *Om-Nomnom-nom!* kind of personality? I also created a screen shot without the box of cookies to show how the corset is laid.

Styles Desired
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
I2ainy Days

User Image
petalade

User Image
lorryn 96

User Image
Rubixjigsaw

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image
TxExMxPxExSxT

Hair ↦ Ocean's Sonata - Siren's Flowing Hair
          Accessory ↦ Brisk Stroll - Head Band
          Eyes and Make-Up ↦ Malevolent Heart - Amiable Gaze
          Lips ↦ Pirate Rouge - Rouge Lips
          Body ↦ Fire and Blood
          Waist ↦ Water Sash - Flow
          Off-the-Body Accessory ↦ Bubble Power Transform! - Effect

In all technicality, I am an Air element--but I feel more in-tune with the Water element. ...That and a good chunk of my OCs are of water-type creatures.

Styles Desired
            Anime
            Water-Colour
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
TifaBea

User Image
DrethOmega

User Image
auralife -- Also did two variants of this art piece located here and here.

CLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points

User Image
R A N A

Hair ↦ Designated Princess of Saturn - Hair (with Agape's Cut)
          Hair Accessory ↦ Frog - Lily Flower
          Eyes ↦ Intrepid Princess of Solair - Eyes
          Lips ↦ Princess Rosamund Doll - Rosamund's Kiss
          Torso ↦ Honeydew Drop
          Legs ↦ Energetic Stroll - Legs
          Out-of-Body Accessory ↦ Froggy March (This pose makes arms have creme-coloured gloves)

Do I really need to explain myself here? I traded my Topaz Millenium in order to get the Froggy March item within the first hour the Kemono-mimi RIG was released.

I also have two slightly different variants of this avatar.

Styles Desired
            Semi-Realistic
            Simplistic
            Anime
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
-Opheliac_Noir-

User Image
Kim Hanbin

User Image
Micillia

User Image
Silhh

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image
T H ExxxC H E C K M A T ExxxK N I G H T

Hair ↦ Josie's Jaunt - Hair
          Eyes ↦ Audacious Princess of Solair - Eyes
          Eye Make-Up ↦ Her Frosty Embrace Kohl Make-Up
          Lips ↦ Hidden Princess of Lalune - Lips
          Torso ↦ Lamenting Lady Lucie - Flirty Frock
          Arms ↦ Stellar Ice - Arms Figuring her fingertips are touching forming a triangle
          Legs ↦ Aerial Entreater - Pants
          Out-of-Body Accessory ↦ Diabolical Duke of Lalune - Manslayer Sword Back strap between the wings
          Out-of-Body Accessory ↦ Zetta Mountain - Wings These are more mechanical-like than natural-looking. There are no attachments as they are part of the body.

Yeah. I'm one of those people. I don't LOVE Checkmate-Blue...just a big appreciator of it. Plus, it's a pretty blue and it's one of the colours being used for my wedding in October. ^_^;;

Styles Desired
            Semi-Realistic
            Simplistic
            Anime
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
adfjkasdjf

User Image
princesashini

User Image
CTRLmyself

User Image
Angel Dream Cakes

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image
K A W A I IxxxC U P I D

Hair ↦ Blushing Light Charmer - Hair
          Hair Accessory ↦ Emerald Dream: L'Grand Couturier - Crown
          Eyes ↦ Sainte Ciel: Storge - Ciel's Loving Gaze
          Lips ↦ Sainte Ciel: Aphrodite - Rosamund's Kiss
          Torso ↦ Rosamund's Passion - Constricting Undergarments
          Legs ↦ Lavish Lucie - Silk Bloomers
          Out-of-Body Accessory ↦ Pretty Powers Transform This accessory is the glowing heart and the heart-halo around the body
          Out-of-Body Accessory ↦ Holy Flower The base of the wings are grown from her back, but seen on this screen-shot here; the base are flowers. Therefore, she grew flowers from her back which formed to the wings.

It was only within the past month that this cupid gained her wings. I bring her out when I want something insanely-pinky-cute...or just to annoy people with the "PPPIIINNNK!"

Styles Desired
            Semi-Realistic
            Simplistic
            Anime
            Bust
            Semi-Chibi
            Chibi
            Sketch
            Pixel

User Image
mickaylaanime

User Image
meruu_chan

User Image
inili

User Image
Cheeky Pixel -- Also did a more detailed variant of this art piece located here.

Title✰✰Stats✰✰Information/Payment✰✰Avatar Sets 1-3✰✰Avatar Sets 4-6✰✰Character Sets 1 and 2✰✰Character Set 3✰✰Character Set 4✰✰Contributors/Donors✰✰Wishlist of Artists✰✰Links In/Links Out

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
User Image
        Commissioned Art for someone else done by Anna Dittmann
        Z A M U D A R A

I originally used this piece for a Song of Ice and Fire RP--WELL after the timeline of the series a good chunk of us know and love. She was a Martell b*****d...sort of. I loved her so much; but due to sudden family occurrences outside of the Computer-World; I had to bow out of the RP.

I know I wanted to use her again--'cause dear Gods that hair is so beautiful. So, she waited patiently like I did. It was then a different kind of RP popped up and I knew she would be perfect.

Like a good amount of my characters, she is a half-elf...half Sea-Elf to be precise. She always hides her ears as they are good indicators that she is not full-blooded of any sort. She protects all she holds dear, which--in this case--is her home that was destroyed and now trying to be rebuilt. Her parents were the harbourmasters until their untimely death of saving the port-town and the harbours themselves. Although, now, she possesses the power of Water since a piece of parchment from a book that is no longer whole came into her life. She along with six other folks are finding out more of their newfound powers.

Since the only reference picture depicts Torso-Up, I placed her at five foot and six inches. Her rarely shown ears are a bit bigger than average human size and it becomes a harsh curve at the tip of her ear rather than a point tip like other elves or a normal curve like humans. Along the edge of her ear is in a wave format, make it seem like a current of an ocean. Like in the art, her eyes are a storm-gray colour and hair is chocolate brown with sun-gold highlights. In Gaia/TekTek lingo, the hair would be something similar to the loose afro curls Gaia came out a couple of months ago.

Although it is optional, Zamudara does have a long staff as her primary weapon. The top of the staff is similar to a wheel/compass rose; but when spun right, the "spokes" protrude out six inches of steel blades. This staff is usually on her back at an angle to avoid hitting it while walking.

Always around her neck is a small blue bottle necklace containing the Oceans' water from the Harbours where she was born, raised and resides. This is vital to her life and therefore required on all art on her.

For clothing, she does not have much variety, but more of earthy dark-tones and hues of blue and green--similar to those of the Oceans and beaches.

Styles Desired
          Mostly-Realistic
          Semi-Realistic
          Anime
          Semi-Chibi
          Sketch
          Pixel

xxx
xxx
xxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R E N N ExxxA R C H E R

Named after one of my favourite RP characters from one of my favourite writers I have ever engaged with, this young flora elf is a hodge-podge of characteristics from previous characters I have written for throughout my career in RolePlaying.

Okay. Yes. I know it's bloody Hatsune Miku. The one on your left along with this other Miku art piece are the ONLY two I use for this character...and this character alone is the only character in my catalog of characters that uses Miku as a Face-Claim.

Renne is in her young teenage-years in the elven world--therefore looking no older than 19 years of age. Five foot and one inch in height. Her hair, a freshly-cut-grassy green colour. However, her hair grows long or short at complete will--but it normally stays at just below shoulder-blade length. Emerald green eyes. Takes care of the city's gardens...even though it's on her family's property (now hers.)

As a flora elf, she is able to communicate with the flowers and plants...sometimes--rarely--trees. Communication is more clear when she plays music, specifically her violin or on the piano. She does have a child-like curiosity from time to time and has a habit of wearing what is commonly known as lolita clothing.

Oh, yes. Also. She has three yellow daisies growing out from the crown of her head. These are not decorations...they are a part of her. They have a mind of their own and sometimes could be representations of her sub-conscious. Standing erect, they add an additional six inches to Renne's height; but the three yellow daisies normally slouch over just right out of her eyesight if she decided to look up beyond her forehead.

Polyvore Sample Collection

Styles Desired
    Mostly-Realistic
    Semi-Realistic
    Anime
    Semi-Chibi
    Sketch
    Pixel

User Image
QuickerPickerUpper

User Image
yuki utahime

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P L E A S ExxxW A I T

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

Something Awesome Will Appear Here...Soonish.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
CLICK UPPER SOURCE PHOTO FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK UPPER SOURCE PHOTO FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!
User Image
      Real Life Reference ↦ Kristen Wiig - Comedian/Actress
      R O S E L Y NxxxH A R T

Really? Who does not love her?? Personally, one of the greatest women to come out of SNL in the 21st century (2005-2012), this chameleon of talent has "OH-EM-GEE! YOU NEED ME AS A FACE-CLAIM!!" written all over her. So...I did.

In a Disney-AU roleplay I was once in (and later tried to reboot); I was playing Alice. I had sooo many ideas for the Queen of Hearts that I asked for permission to play the character. Permission was granted and off I went to hunt for a face-claim. I genuinely do not remember what words I used in the Google Image search; but I stumbled upon this Vogue photo and I knew--she was going to be my Queen of Hearts.

Just like the Queen of Hearts, Roselyn was stubborn, short-tempered and always judging. There was a soft side to her; though. If the person did what they were told and the precise way Roselyn wanted it, she was kind and even empathetic. She always wore red in some kind of matter and something on her was a heart--be it an accessory or some small print or silhouette on her clothing. Rarely was she out of heels, making her seem even more towering even when she was already at 5 Foot 7 Inches (170.18cm) barefoot. Chestnut-Brown hair was either done up in pony-tail bun combination or voluminous wavy curls. A business woman through and through; so nothing less than the best her money can buy with it comes to skirts, blouses and suits.

Like most Roleplays I throw myself into, I killed it; so alas my Queen of Hearts--like a good amount of my literary children--was placed away to gather dust.

✰✰TL-DR VERSION✰✰xxxFor Roselyn, here, I would like something that says she is the queen...of the business-world that is. Like her holding onto a fully-bloomed rose--minus the stem--in her hands; but coloured like Earth with a wicked smile on her face. Or a bust up-shot of her staring down. Something that says she is here to rule.
      User Image

Styles Desired
        Mostly-Realistic
        Semi-Realistic
        Anime
        Semi-Chibi
        Sketch
        Pixel

CLICK LOWER SOURCE PHOTO FOR BING IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK LOWER SOURCE PHOTO FOR BING IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
CLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!
User Image
      Real Life Reference ↦ Chi-Ling Lin (or Lin Zhiling) - Taiwanese Model/Actress
                Real Life Reference ↦ Jeff Bridges - Academy Award Winning Actor/Musician/Author
      H U AxxxM U L A N

This one will be my hardest challenge for the artists, greatest payment offer/tip, and deepest gratitude.

I used this face-claim as my Half-Elf for D&D 4th Edition--they were all solo adventures; but her backstory was crazy amazeballs. It was not long after that I used her for a human in a different storyline for a different RP Forum site I frequented from 2008-2010.

After 2010--when I finally came back to GaiaOnline for only being on here for a hot minute back in 2008--I used the same human character/storyline for a Doctor Who Roleplay Guild. During all that time, though, I fell in (figurative) love with this model/actress. Towards the end of 2011, I decided to use this face-claim in Disney-AU/Disney-Reincarnate Roleplays as Mulan. Even before the animated feature came out, I was enthralled with the legend and she became my Honorary-Princess of choice. Anywho! When I stumbled upon a different Roleplay Guild, which embraced fairy-tales, myths, legends and lores, I knew I needed to write for the Mulan that was not of Disney-Lore.

It did not take long for me to love the Mulan character I created. Practically instantly I had a soundtrack for her (you all know you make soundtracks, too.) I started writing for her just a couple of days shy of Halloween 2012. Myself and a couple of other writers and their characters interacted--her being the female warrior who believed honor and loyalty over herself and thought out any backup plans if need be. It was not until the St. Valentine's Ball of 2013 the guild mods placed together for a group RPing event when things changed for Mulan...and for me...

A talented writer by the username of Jiran05 (but due to reasons unknown with the account ban; now goes by Faust Malchaster) wrote on behalf of a very-old dragon
      by the name of Faust (with a human face-claim of, none other than, Jeff Bridges). While both Faust and Mulan were hit by Cupid's Arrow--no, really, they literally were--I was insanely-smitten by Jiran05's writing skills. We both knew the characters would end up together...not without trials, tribulations, and time-hopping-hiccups, though.

Unfortunately, due to Out-of-Character drama amongst some of the writers and some of the mods--the Guild fell apart and so did many storylines; including the ones that both Mulan and Faust were in and about to be in. Soon enough, Jiran05 (now Faust Malchaster) fell out of touch with roleplaying in general due to off-of-computer obligations (completing school/passing tests/getting job/getting married) and left both Mulan and Faust in an eternal cliffhanger. I wish I could say we still keep in touch; but that is another can of worms that will be left in the dark.User Image

✰✰TL-DR VERSION✰✰xxxSo! What am I looking for out of this? Both single art of Mulan and Couples Art with both Mulan and Faust (either in Dragon form or in Human form). With Mulan alone, she is calm; knows she she is supposed to do in her life--even if it means placing herself last. She always had that sense of honor and loyalty to her commanding peers and her army--or even to those she swore protection to. When it comes to Human!Faust and Mulan, she is not a doe-eyed woman; but more relaxed and at ease with him around. A playful man, but Faust was always a gentleman to her.

Styles Desired
        Mostly-Realistic
        Semi-Realistic
        Anime
        Semi-Chibi
        Chibi
        Sketch

User Image
Enriix

CLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCLICK SOURCE PHOTOS FOR GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESULTS!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
User Image
C O N T R I B U T O R S
A N D
D O N O R S

Alphabetical order by Username at time of receiving art and/or donation. Numbers/Symbols will be first prior to letters.

-Opheliac_Noir-
adfjkasdjf
Amethyst Wallflower
Angel Dream Cakes
auralife
Candy Anklet
Catisdel
Cheeky Pixel
CTRLmyself
DrethOmega
Enriix
I2ainy Days
inili
Kim Hanbin
lorryn 96
meruu_chan
Micillia
mickaylaanime
NaturaI Tea
petalade
princesashini
Pumpkinai
Rubixjigsaw
QuickerPickerUpper
Silhh
TifaBea
yuki utahime

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
User Image
W I S H L I S TxxxO FxxxA R T I S T S
AKA - Those artists that may have filled slots, so waiting for an opening

UserName of ArtistAvatar/Character of Desire to Illustrate

Clairesu Tempest
Fireflysquid24 Zamudara In the Works!
Alliterative Echo Mulan and Faust
unsolvedenigma Mulan and Faust
Sesshirou Renne
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
Xxx
Cxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
User Image
L I N K SxxxI N ─ ─ ─ ─ L I N K SxxxO U T

xxx
xxx

L I N K SxxxT OxxxM E

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/good-ol-u-c-stuff-ignore-me-for-now/t.95784309/][img]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/UnusualKC/Banners/FS-Banner_zpse45fdmqy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/good-ol-u-c-stuff-ignore-me-for-now/t.95784309/][img]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/UnusualKC/Banners/FS-Banner2_zpspuz2mfng.jpg[/img][/url]

Check out my Rainbow Ticket Quest to bring more Yellow into everyone's inventory!
User Image

L I N K SxxxT OxxxS H O P SxxxA N DxxxS P O N S O R S
xxx
xxx

User Image

Wanna join in the gang of links? PM me and we'll talk! I prefer 200x40; but can do 88x31!

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
W O R DxxxB A N K

The following is just vocabulary vomit that may help with getting the chit-chat ball rollin'. Possibly the only time where punctuation will not be used.

Art Patience Gaia Gold Items Exchange Freebies Couples Guilds Barton Town Roleplay Writing Characters Mental-Babies Avatars TekTek Video Games JRPG Retro Side-Scroll Frogs Dice Strawberries Fruit Food Cats Dogs Furry-or-Feathery-Babies Disney Coffee Disneyland Movies Animation Television Music Doctor Who Harry Potter Soda Etsy Siblings Family Marriage Wedding Walking Dead Target California Getting Old GET OFF MY LAWN Gravity Falls Alice in Wonderland Oz Series Work Sailor Moon China Big Time Rush Gum Sunglasses Keys Audiobooks Cooking

Newly added words will be in green.

Created on 01/03/2015
Updated on 28/03/2015

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
O P E N

User Image

Come in and chat! I promise I don't bite too hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff