Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello my dears, thank you for taking the time to come and view my humble request.

I'm looking for someone to draw my OC Jiruji

A few things one should consider if preparing to draw him.

•He is Male
•He is Androgynous, He is a Trap
•He has a Yellow Pendant around his neck.
•His personality is cheerful, seemingly cheeky.

I would like his appearance to be somewhat soft, an air of femininity and grace.
Here are a few references as to what I mean.

Reference One

Reference Two

Reference Three

Apparel and poses~

I give creative control to the artists to allow them to do as they see fit in order to bring out their martial abilities. I do so because if an artist does not feel comfortable, the work may come out edgy.

I would love to see this OC dressed in something more elegant than his normal apparel.
Here are some outfits I wouldn't mind seeing him dressed in. I wouldn't mind even a sun dress as well. These outfits are only used as a guideline for apparel and you are not obligated to draw the of in them at all, no pressure <3

Craving for Jiruji to be drawn in the DBz universe apparel as well. I would absolutely love to see him drawn in This kind of uniform, or one that does not cover his abdominals if at all possible.

Poses and facial expressions are a liberty of the artist and you may choose the emotion however you wish.

I hope that some one would see this soon. Stay and chat if you'd like as well. Thank you for your time. ~offers a plate of cookies.~
heart Jiruji heart

Tipsy Receiver

Cute~
I do comms, check my tumblr~ Just click on the arrow above the sample you wanna look at and the price will be under the pic. <":
The Galactic Pretty Boy
Cute~
I do comms, check my tumblr~ Just click on the arrow above the sample you wanna look at and the price will be under the pic. <":

Absolutely wonderful. You have such an impressive style, I really admire it. Would you by hands be interested in drawing my little sweetheart for me? Also, do you only take a single transaction at a time? Cause I would like two pictures but I don't want to overwork you. ^.^

Tipsy Receiver

Jiji Nanoya
The Galactic Pretty Boy
Cute~

Absolutely wonderful. You have such an impressive style, I really admire it. Would you by hands be interested in drawing my little sweetheart for me? Also, do you only take a single transaction at a time? Cause I would like two pictures but I don't want to overwork you. ^.^
Well, it would depend on what the other request is haha
Right now I'm also working on 2 other commissions, and a freebie lol
As long as you don't mind a little wait though, it should be fine. ^^
The Galactic Pretty Boy

It will be the same oc, just drawn a separate way. Waiting is t an option, I'm a pretty patient lad. I'm just happy to have gotten a response so quickly. If you can only do one, its totally fine by me. Ou O

Tipsy Receiver

Jiji Nanoya
The Galactic Pretty Boy

It will be the same oc, just drawn a separate way. Waiting is t an option, I'm a pretty patient lad. I'm just happy to have gotten a response so quickly. If you can only do one, its totally fine by me. Ou O

Alright, well I could probably do both ways then <: Just tell me how you want him drawn, and I'll get to is asap~

Kawaii Senshi

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
You're OC looks amazing~ c: I'd love to draw him!
Is there any certain style you want? [Like waist up, bust, etc.?]
c:
Ace of Gotham
c:

I could always use some full body shot. But any the artists are most comfortable with is fine by me.
The Galactic Pretty Boy
Jiji Nanoya
The Galactic Pretty Boy

Alright, well I could probably do both ways then <: Just tell me how you want him drawn, and I'll get to is asap~

I'd like 1 Fullbody and one chibi Fullbody.

Kawaii Senshi

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Jiji Nanoya
Ace of Gotham
c:

I could always use some full body shot. But any the artists are most comfortable with is fine by me.

Do consider me, then? C:

samples ;;

I'd be willing to do a waist / hip up [since I have trouble with legs and feet.]
Does it matter what kind of shading or do you want a certain one? xD
Ace of Gotham
Quote:

It doesn't matter which shading to me. Whichever works best for you. I think a hip up shot would be wonderful. Do you already have a plan for how he will be drawn? Because your recent commission gave me an idea.

Tipsy Receiver

Jiji Nanoya
The Galactic Pretty Boy
Jiji Nanoya
The Galactic Pretty Boy

I'd like 1 Fullbody and one chibi Fullbody.

Alrighty~
heart Jiruji heart

Shy Sweetheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out