Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Star

Hello! I am very old and wealthy, and I would like some nifty avatar art! Though I'm friendly, I am extremely picky. Not with pose or any artistic choices you make, but picky with styles and quality. I want HQ polished work, full bodied/color ONLY, and no chibis. Anime styles are fine, realistic, stylized, PINUPS emotion_kirakira , etc. As long as it's pretty. I'm good with spending everything on one piece, or splitting my funds and buying several from different artists. We'll see what happens.

You have a few choices, variations on the same avatar:

User Image
With background. Bigger.

User Image
No background. Bigger.

User Image
Less nudity, no wings, with background. Bigger.

User Image
Less nudity, no wings, no background. Bigger.

No begging, no whining. BE NICE. You may PM me. If I turn you down, don't take it personally. Like I said, I'M PICKY. There is no form, just link/post some samples/prices, and we'll talk it out from there.

Thank you!
emotion_bigheart

Artists commissioned so far:
QuizzicalyInclined
CitrusCupcake
Habiel
motoko920
shadow9686
Shanryo
G0MD

Thirteenth Star

sixii
Consider me for RLC? emotion_kirakira

Not exactly what I'm looking for, but thank you! Also my RLC is kinda low atm. sweatdrop

Thirteenth Star

Very nice, but still not quite what I'm looking for. Thank you though!

Thirteenth Star

Bwomp. emotion_bigheart

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

MetalBendMe
Bwomp. emotion_bigheart
Such a gorgeous avi and I looooove drawing pinups, sigh! Unfortunately I'm an RLC-only artist, and I did see your RLC disclaimer, but I'm gonna be a little naughty and offer anyway because it's so pretty. 8D;; If you might ever be able and willing, could you consider me for RLC please? My complete gallery is at my dA. Thanks for looking and good luck finding the right artist(s) for you!

Thirteenth Star

Maxx D
MetalBendMe
Bwomp. emotion_bigheart
Such a gorgeous avi and I looooove drawing pinups, sigh! Unfortunately I'm an RLC-only artist, and I did see your RLC disclaimer, but I'm gonna be a little naughty and offer anyway because it's so pretty. 8D;; If you might ever be able and willing, could you consider me for RLC please? My complete gallery is at my dA. Thanks for looking and good luck finding the right artist(s) for you!

Oooooh my goodness, your art is BEUATIFUL, but yes, I'm a little low on RLC right now. But I will definitely keep you in mind when I'm a little closer to payday, MY GOD. O.O

Explorer

would you consider my art? I'd draw the last one, I have art samples here and it'd be around 70b?

Thirteenth Star

cuopere
would you consider my art? I'd draw the last one, I have art samples here and it'd be around 70b?

Though your art is lovely, it's a little simplistic for my tastes, at least for this avatar. I'll definitely keep you in mind for other Avis, though. My cutesy punk avi maybe. =3

Thirteenth Star

Boop. emotion_bigheart

Thirteenth Star

emotion_bigheart

Antivas's Wife

Tiny Astronomer

dang that avatar is perfect i'd love to draw it ahhhhhh

sadly i only do rlc but if you want to check it out that would be awesome!
all the links are in my sig heart

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash