Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

Some of the avatars are not working and tektek.org wont let me find all the past avatars I have created so if there is a certain character you wish to draw and there isnt an avatar for it just tell me and I will try to recreate the avatar for the character
If you have questions about the outfits and avatars just ask me

Hey all I have a few OCs that I would adore art of. Most of my OCs are not finished but if you need to know something about them feel free to ask.

Please dont steal my OCs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Vampire

PRODIGIOUS!!!!!!!!

Hey all Rose here! I am a huge fan a Digimon ever since it first aired. A little while ago I decided to make a Digimon OC with her partner as Wizardmon because he is my fav diggy! In fact all of his digivolutions are my favorite digimon from all the seasons of Digimon.
((They are inseparable))

*Still tweaking*
Name of character: Elizabeth Knight
Nickname: Lizzy or Liz
Birthday: May 14th
Sex: Female
Crest: Peace
Appereance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Outgoing, courageous, spirited, fearless, peacemaker, quick-witted, confident, trickster(only with her digimon), gets a temper when someone harms her big brother (aka Wizardmon)
Bio:
Partner digimon: Impmon but he prefers to stay in his champion form Wizardmon. He is very protective of Lizzy in any of his forms. He has been with Lizzy since she was 6 which is why he acts like an older brother and thus she calls him “Big Brother” often though his over protectiveness does annoy her. They enjoy pulling pranks from time to time
Digivice: It is the first season digivice but purple with black buttons

Lizzy's Partner ((His eyes stay green in all of his forms))
In training-Yaamon
Rookie-Impmon
Champion-Wizardmon
Ultimate-Baalmon
Mega-Beelzemon/Beelzemon Blast Mode
Warp-Beelzebumon
Personality: Protective, cunning, patient, reasonable, perceptive, trickster(only with Lizzy), gets very angry when someone threatens and/or harms Lizzy
Info:

Photo Album of Lizzy with her Digimon

Eloquent Vampire

Teen Titans OC

Hero name: Aurora
Likes-Rorek
((If you could draw her with Rorek I will love you forever!))
Hero outfit: ((Her hair is all black. There are white bows at the top of her boots. You can draw her without the magic circle and the magic in her hand))
Present self-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Past self- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Resourceful, Outgoing, Very intelligent, Quick-witted, Fearless, Peacemaker,
Abilities:
-Born abilities: telepathy, telekinesis, empathy, foresight,
-Learned abilities: Magic spells and alchemy
Weapons: Staff and magic
Specialties: Magic and martial arts-Karate and Aikido
Hobbies: Reading, learning languages, and practicing various magic spells, cooking, and drawing
Bio:

References:
[1][2][3][4][5][6]

Eloquent Vampire

Uta No Prince-sama OC

((Pwease draw her with Natsuki Shinomiya or his BA personality Satsuki *If you to know more about them please ask*))
((She wears this outfit but with the loose socks and shoes from the tektek))
School Uniform: (This is only to show how the socks got over the boots. They cover the boots from top to the ankle like in the reference pic))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Casual clothes:
Name: Lizzy Anderson
Personality: Outgoing but can be shy from time to time
Hobbies: Cooking, composing, drawing
Bio: She is from America.

References:
Lizzy with Satsuki

Eloquent Vampire

Pokemon OC

((If you want you can draw her with one or more of the following pokemon: Zoroark, Zoura, Vulpix, Ninetails, Eevee and any of its evolutions, Absol, Charizard, Arcanine, Ponyta, Lapras, Ditto, Rapidash, Riolu, Lucario, Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss, Dragonair, Pikachu, Misdreavus, Houndour, Houndoom, Poochyena, Mightyena, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Milotic, Salamence, Serperior, Meinshao, any of the Legendary pokemon))
((Or you could draw her with N))
((I will pay extra is you draw any of the pokemon in their shiny forms!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Her pokeballs are located on her belt. And the flower clip is part of the hat))

Name: Rose
Personality:
Hobbies:
Bio:

References:
Rose with Zorark and Zorua Rose with Vulpix

Eloquent Vampire

Naruto OC

((Both the flower and hair ornament are suppose to look like they are one ornament))
Front: User Image

Back: User Image
Name: Kaori Tsukihana
Pet: Kuro
Personality: Quiet, stubborn,
Appearance: Her weapons holster is on her right leg
Dislikes: Spicy food
Abilities: Is able to mold her chakra into her voice box and when she sings or talks she is able to cast genjutsus. She has perfect chakra control and like Sakura she can mold her chakra into her hands and feet. She is also able to use medical ninjutsus .
Weapons: Twin Katanas and senbon
Hobbies:
Bio:
References:
Kaori, Kuro and Itachi

Eloquent Vampire

Yu Yu Hakusho OC

((Pretty please draw her with Kurama or Yoko Kurama))
((The flowers on her outfit are roses. And the gold on the outfit should be silver. I am not sure it I want the belt to be silver or red.There are stitches that connect the sleeves to the dress.The hair pieces are connected and it is a silver rose instead of red. The sleeves have the same design as the dress and look like the sleeves of a Japanese kimono. ))
Fighting outfits: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
School Uniform:
Examples of the uniform around 5-6:30 min mark
Formal outfits:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Casual outfits:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Saya Daniels
Personality: Quiet
Abilities: She can focus her spirit energy into her arms and legs that enhances her strength and speed. She is also a physic. She can read minds but only if she is touching that person. She does have telepathy and telekinesis but she is still developing her powers.
Weapons: Twin Katanas and spirit energy
Hobbies: Botany, archery, reading and cooking
Bio: She is an exchange student from America
Saya's battle outfit

Eloquent Vampire

Yu-Gi-Oh OC

((I would adore art of these two with the present: Yami Bakura and his Egyptian past-self: Akefia ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kiya
Personality:
Hobbies:
Bio:

References:

Past Kiya with Akefia, Past and Present

Eloquent Vampire

Random Avatars

Please don't steal any of these avis

My Dream Avi:

Multi-Colored avis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red and Black avis

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monochrome avis

Eloquent Vampire

Received Art of Avis

Dream

Muli-colored

Red and Black

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11

Monochrome

1-2-3-4-

Eloquent Vampire

List of anime guys for future couple art with any future OCs/ avis

Vincent Nightray