1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

Basically, I'm ALWAYS questing art of my OCs. <3 I spent a lot of time developing them over the years, and just like anyone, I feel very attached to them. So, this is my permanent questing shop, where even when I'm broke, I still hope to chat and make friends who also love their OCs and are questing art as well! :3 I'm very friendly and I'll probably talk your ear off if you stop to listen, hehe~ So if you're shy, be prepared!

Anyways, post away! Nine times out of ten I'll buy the art that's posted... If it's decent, I'll want it. I prefer not to spend more than a million on a single piece, but if your art is truly outstanding, I just might splurge. And if I turn you down, please don't take it personally or get angry, because I won't change my mind.

That's it I guess! <3 Bring your samples!

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

1.] Most important- all these characters came from either my mind or my friends' minds, so don't steal them. My friends will back me up if I start seeing another Lesi, Saorla, or anyone else popping up anywhere.
                2.] Don't steal the art, either. xD All art belongs to the person who I commissioned, and character designs of course belong to me.
                3.] No drama please! No prejudice, intolerance, or anything else like it will be allowed. :3
                4.] I prefer to see WIPs as you go along, unless you finish it in like five hours or something. xD So if they can be sent at least once, that would be appreciated.
                5.] If you quote me so that I see your samples, don't just pick a post and quote it, because that'll stretch the page. Use this form:
                [quote="Strawberrii Shortcakeee"][/quote]
                your text here

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Pronunciation
    Sayr-lah Sheehan

Character Creation Date

Race
    Fae.

Orientation
    Straight.

Appearance
    Saorla is tall and curvaceous, normal weight but not overly-skinny or chubby, and she has an hourglass-shaped waist. She stands at 5'11". Her hair is really long, down to her hips, and it is auburn in color. She has no bangs. Her hair is also thick and filled with curls so curly that they're almost corkscrew. Skin is pale, with slight blush on her cheeks, and naturally light red lips. There are several freckles scattered over her nose and across her cheeks, as well as her shoulders. Her eyes are sky blue. Ears have a bit of a small point at the top, though it isn't very noticeable or extreme.

She has wings that best resemble these- they resemble those of a dragonfly's, but the top two wings are longer and wider while the two bottom ones are shorter and thinner. They are translucent, blueish-green tinted. And smooth- no veins can be seen.

Clothing
    Usually in pastel, light colors, Saorla prefers dresses. But she'll wear anything tailored and well-made. Fashion is one thing she enjoys, and she never dresses in anything less than the best.

Poses
    Anything goes, really. She could be braiding her super-curly hair or playing her violin. Maybe drinking some raspberry tea. Saorla likes to keep busy- she doesn't often stand idly around.

Visuals
    Body type: [x]
    Clothing style:
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7

Theme Song
    Fields of Gold - Celtic Woman

Other
    Saorla often carries around a violin with her. It looks slightly battered and worn, though well-used.

Journal Entry
    Click for more info on her.

UPDATES
    N/A

Art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Character Creation Date

Race
Wolf.

Orientation
Lesbian.

Appearance
Lesi isn't very tall, maybe around 5'6". She's rail-thin, though her body type is slightly athletic as well. Her skin is tanned- olive tinted. Her hair is dark red-brown, maybe a shade or two below black. It isn't very long and ends just above her breasts, layered with bangs that go straight across her forehead. She usually keeps her hair up in a ponytail. Eyes are emerald green, exotic and slanted up on the outside corners, large and wide. Her lips are full, only a little pouty. Her face is square-shaped. Lesi has quite a few small scars, though the only noticeable one is the on her face. Three lines running from her right cheek, across her neck and ending just above her left collarbone.

She's got several piercings- a ring in the corner of her mouth, a large-ish stud on the nostril of her nose, and a few in each ear. Two are in the lobe, the other three go up the sides. And then she has a bellybutton piercing, usually a scorpion though this can be changed depending on how detailed the artist wants to get.

Clothing
Her clothing style is really random. Skinny jeans, booty shorts, tank tops, short sarongs, head-wraps, hoodies, bandannas, short skirts, graphic t-shirts... It doesn't matter. Her favorite colors are green and purple, so she often wears clothing in those colors. And she always has on Converse High Tops. Lesi often wears a bajillion bracelets and even a few anklets. [Think hippie/rocker.]

Poses
Anything really~ Big smiles, giving the peace sign, dancing, laughing... If she looks like she's having a blast, it'll fit her well.

Visuals
Clothing style:
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
Body type: [x]
Square-face shape: [x]

Theme Song
Here's To Us- Halestorm

Other
N/A

Journal Entry

UPDATES
N/A

Art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Character Creation Date

Race
    Fae.

Orientation
    Straight.

Appearance
    Aidan is tall and well-built- a male version of his two twin sisters, Ruairi and Saorla. He has longish auburn hair which reaches just past his shoulders and is usually pulled back at the nape of his neck.
    He does NOT have wings like his sisters.

Clothing
    Plain t-shirts with jeans or cargo pants- he really doesn't care too much about what he wears. Whatever's comfortable and easy to move in.

Poses
    Anything relaxed, if I want something different, I'll specify it in the commission :3

Visuals
    Clothing style:
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Theme Song
    ---

Other
    N/A

Journal Entry
    Click for more info on him.

UPDATES
    N/A

Art

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Pronunciation
Rory Sheehan

Character Creation Date

Race
Fae.

Orientation
Straight.

Appearance
Being Saorla's twin, they look practically identical. But just like with all twins, there are slight differences. Ruairi is almost imperceptibly thinner, not quite as curvaceous as her younger sibling. Her hair is also a few inches shorter than Saorla's hip length curls, and doesn't have quite as many curls. The differences in appearance end there, though.

Clothing
Irish medieval style dresses in earthen tones, plain modern sundresses. Usually barefoot.

Visuals
Clothing style:
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5

Theme Song
Scarborough Fair- Celtic Woman

Other
N/A

Journal Entry

UPDATES
N/A

Art

User Image User Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Pronunciation
    Bree-idd Sheehan

Character Creation Date

Sixty-seven. [Appears to be about 16-17.]

Race
    Fae.

Orientation
    Straight. [Aromantic.]

Appearance
    Brigid looks like a porcelain doll- pale skin with a seemingly permanent blush, and black hair. Her eyes are a strange shade of blue and green. She is short for her age, and has started to develop the same curvy body shape that her older sister, Saorla, has. Her ears have a small point at the top. She has the same wings as well.

Clothing
    Anything Irish medieval style. Earth tones.

Poses
    She's shy and demure, so nothing over the top.

Visuals
    Clothing style:
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Theme Song
    ---

Other
    N/A

Journal Entry

UPDATES
    N/A

Art

User Image

User Image

Pronunciation
Ash-lynn Sheehan

Character Creation Date

Fifty-three. [Appears to be about 12-13.]

Race
Fae.

Orientation
Straight.

Appearance
Lightish skin, maroon hair, brown eyes- Aislinn is growing up to be just as tall as her oldest siblings, Saorla and Ruairi. At eleven years old, she is already significantly taller than her older sister, Brigid, and she has more of a slender, athletic build. She's a child, so she won't have much in the way of hips or breasts. Like the other Siodhachain's, her ears have a point at the top. She usually wears her wild hair in a thick braid, with the occasional curl coming loose here and there. And just like all her other sisters, she has wings.

Clothing
Anything Irish medieval, like her sisters.

Poses
Aislinn is very stubborn and almost permanently angry. So arms crossed, face pouting, or any sort of annoyed attitude would work for Ash. She is also able to form a black fire from her hands, which she uses for destruction, so that could be fun to draw as well~

Visuals
Clothing style:
1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Theme Song
---

Other
N/A

Journal Entry

UPDATES
N/A

Art

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Character Creation Date

Race
    Wolf.

Orientation
    Unknown.

Appearance
    Dakota looks almost just like her mother, Lesi- light olive-brown skin, medium sandy-brown hair- hers is cut in a short layered bob, though- and green eyes, tinged amber in the middle. Just like her brother Micah, she has white wolf ears and a fluffy white wolf tail.

Clothing
    Anything cutesy and girly.

Poses
    Playful or shy works for her!

Visuals
    Clothing style:
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
    Square-face shape: [x]

Theme Song
    ---

Other
    N/A

Journal Entry

UPDATES
    N/A

Art

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Character Creation Date

Race
Half vampire, half fae.

Orientation
Unknown.

Appearance
Nathan resembles his father, Noah, more than his mother, Saorla. He has light strawberry blonde hair, golden eyes, and pale skin. He has vampire fangs as well, and ears with just a hint of a point- from his mother's fairy blood.

Clothing
Casual~ Jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.

Poses
Anything mischievous. He has some magical abilities too, which I can specify if I choose to get a commission done with him trying one out.

Visuals
Clothing style:
1 , 2

Theme Song
---

Other
---

Journal Entry
Click for more info on him.

UPDATES
N/A

Art

User Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Character Creation Date

Race
    Half vampire, half fae.

Orientation
    Unknown.

Appearance
    Just like her older brother Nathan, Laurel looks a lot more like her father, Noah, than her mother, Saorla. She has curly, pale strawberry blonde hair and golden eyes- though unlike Nathan, hers are tinged sky blue in the middle, fading into amber. Her skin is pale, like her mother's, with the same faint freckles that run over the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. Laurel also has freckles on the tops of her shoulders, running down her arms some. She has the same wings as all the other Siodhachain women, and the pointed tipped ears, along with tiny vampire fangs from her father.

Clothing
    Anything simple and girly that Saorla dresses her in.

Poses
    She's an infant, so sleeping or curled up in her mother's arms would be the best pose for her.

Visuals
    Clothing style:
    1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
    Eye color: [x]
    Hair color: [x]

Theme Song
    ---

Other
    N/A

Journal Entry
    N/A

UPDATES
    N/A

Art

None yet.

[Under Construction.]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image
Bradaigh is the youngest member of the Siodhachain siblings, and the only son other than Aidan. He resembles his mother and sisters Brigid and Niamh, with the wavy black hair, teal eyes, and porcelain pale skin. He's only about nine or ten in appearance and tall for his age, around the same height as his nephew, Nathan. Dresses in medieval garb. His hair reaches his shoulders and is usually pulled back at the nape of his neck. No wings~ Has the same pointed ears as the rest of the family.
Ref: [x]

User Image
Ciaran looks almost the same as his older sister, Shaye, although they are three years apart. Both are fair skinned, with chestnut brown hair and ice blue eyes. No wings~ Has the same pointed ears as the rest of the family. Dresses in medieval garb.

User Image
Despite being the father to the Siodhachain siblings, Darragh barely looks like he's past his thirties. He has shaggy auburn hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin. He's the same height as Aidan, but just a little less muscular with more of a lanky build than his eldest son. Has the same pointed ears as the rest of the family. Dresses in medieval garb.

User Image
Irina is an Alaskan Inuit, with light brown skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. She keeps her hair in a short bob with no bangs. Often wears fashionable clothes, usually layered things. Irina is very tiny, only 4'10", and sort of thin and fragile-looking as well. Has black, square-framed glasses. Often carries a sketchbook and can usually be seen drawing in it.

User Image
Maeve is Aislinn's twin, so they will be nearly identical in appearance. Maroon hair, brown eyes, lightish skin. Same build, same height, but Maeve is a lot more relaxed and not angry or annoyed with anything in the least. Same wings as the rest of the females in her family, along with the pointed ears. Dresses in medieval garb.

User Image
Just as her husband Darragh, Mairead barely looks older than her early thirties. She has long, curly black hair that reaches mid-back, sky blue eyes, and the porcelain doll-like skin. Mairead is short but curvaceous, a similar build as her oldest two daughters- Ruairi and Saorla. Same wings as the rest of the females in her family, along with the pointed ears. Dresses in medieval garb.

User Image
Mitsuru is the middle child of the Kohaku/Kanno siblings. Standing at six feet tall, he has dark brown eyes, black hair, and lightly tanned skin. Average weight and build. He usually wears button up shirts with jeans, or nice suits. Mitsu often wears an expensive-looking watch, along with a small pistol hidden somewhere on himself.

User Image
Natsume is the youngest child of the Kohaku/Kanno siblings, and the only girl. She has the same Asian features as her older brothers- black hair, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Natsu is only 5'7" tall, average weight with a dancer's build. She usually wears simple clothing, plain shirts and jeans with heels.

User Image
Niamh, the youngest daughter of the Siodhachain siblings, takes after her mother. Black hair, teal eyes, porcelain, doll-like skin. She's only around ten or eleven in appearance as well, though she's just a little bit older than that. Short for her age- shorter than her younger brother, Bradaigh. Same wings as the rest of the females in her family, along with the pointed ears. Dresses in medieval garb.

User Image
Shaye has the same features as her mother Ruairi and aunt Saorla, but her figure is slightly more slender, her skin is a little darker, and her hair is chestnut brown. Her eyes are blue, but more gray tinged than her mother's. Same wings as the rest of the females in her family, along with the pointed ears. Dresses in somewhat girly clothing.

Art of Shɑye
User Image

User Image
The oldest of the Kohaku/Kanno siblings, Shun is also the tallest- 6'2". Black hair and brown eyes like his brother and sister. He has a short, neatly-trimmed beard and mustache. Shun is always in a sharp suit, with a watch similar to his younger brother's and two pistols hidden somewhere on himself as well.

User Image
Sumner is slender, with light brown skin and lavender eyes. His hair is silver and short, somewhat shaggy. He dresses in the same style of clothing as his younger brother, Tristan- leather jackets and such. [Does NOT have the tattoos shown in the ref picture.]

User Image
Tristan is black, significantly darker than his older brother, with golden-brown eyes. Hair is black and in dreads that reach his shoulders. He dresses like a rocker, usually in jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets. He is slightly taller and more muscular than his older brother, Sumner.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image
Played by Prince Badtz
Alanis is African-American, with dark brown skin, wavy black hair that trails to her hips, and golden eyes. She's tall- 6'2"- and curvaceous. She almost always dresses fashionably and girly, with lots of jewelry and high heels. And often in yellow- her favorite color.

User Image
Played by palsrcool
Axton's not very tall- only 5'10"- and has an average build. His hair is shaggy and pale silver, with violet-colored eyes and light skin. He has white wolf ears and a white wolf tail. Usually dresses in dark clothing. T-shirts with graphic designs, jeans, and boots.

User Image
Played by Cooking Sherry
6'4" and muscular, Dante has light blonde hair he keeps slicked back neatly, tanned skin, and bright blue eyes. He is almost always wearing a sharp, expensive suit, with a fancy watch. Has a gun always hidden somewhere on himself. There's a scar running down the left side of his face, from right above his eyebrow to the middle of his cheek.

User Image
Played by Erasmos
Hideki is 6'2". He has broad shoulders and a smaller waist with plenty of muscle definition. He probably weighs around 172 lbs and has black hair and yellow almond shaped eyes that pick up at the corners slightly, but aren't narrow. Has little body fat and is usually wearing a smile. Large black wings [only on occasion] and a light tan to his skin, which is honeyish in color. He usually dresses casually- cargo shorts, t-shirts, and occasionally he'll dress up in either a man's kimono or Victorian inspired fashion.

User Image
Played by Lythian Thunder
Light obsidian skin, his skin is slightly lighter than most Drows. Lythian has white hair- a little longer than shoulder length- resting just along his shoulder blades. Violet eyes, deep set and hard to read. He's about 6ft, unusually tall for a drow, lean and muscular. Tattoos- tribal expressions and designs covering his shoulders across his back stopping at the end of his ribs. All black. And there's a black spider on the inside of his wrist. Behind his left ear is a small tattoo of smoke.

User Image
Played by Alayna Bridges
Like his older sister Dakota, Micah has white wolf ears and a white wolf tail. But the similarities end there. His skin is light, as is his hair, which is snowy white like his ears. Micah has blue eyes. He's only a little taller than his sister, and just about as chubby. He's three years old, so he'll be short.

User Image
Played by Ravenshaw
Migoto is a naga, slender with slight muscles. He's often shirtless, due to the spines on his back. He has red hair, long and shaggy, and two ram-like horns that come out of his head. Tail is just as red as his hair, and fifteen feet in length.

User Image
Played by Toma Shishigami
Noah is tall- 6'3"- and slender, with long pale blonde hair that he usual keeps tied up at the nape of his neck. His eyes are golden, just like his son Nathan's, and he has the same vampire fangs as well. Skin is pale. He usually dresses casually, in plain button up shirts and jeans.

User Image
Played by onyx2047
Around 5'10", Onyx has fair skin, black hair that almost reaches the back of her knees, and sharp golden eyes. She's very curvaceous and toned, with an hourglass figure and a large chest. Lips are full, nose has a scar that runs diagonally across it. She often dresses in typical pirate garb. [Outfit available upon request.]

User Image
Played by Cooking Sherry
Sapphira- also known as Fenris- is 5'4" in height with an athletic figure. She has fair skin, black hair, and eyes that are rainbow-hued- constantly swirling with every color possible. There's a blue flame that's always hovering over her forehead. Fenris almost always dresses in black tanktops and cargo pants, rarely anything else.

User Image
Played by Peprika
Uriel has long, stringy black hair, very pale skin, and vibrant green eyes. Short and slender, standing at only 5'8". He dresses gothic, with black t-shirts, a fur-lined hooded jacket, and Tripp pants. Has vampire fangs.

User Image
Played by Peprika
Ziyid is dark-skinned and very muscular. Golden eyes, shoulder length black hair. He's average height, around 6' or 6'1". Is constantly shirtless, but always wears black pants or jeans. Ziyid has a tattoo of a wolf pawprint above his groin, and wears an ankh necklace.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Aidan/Ruairi
Aidan/Ruairi/Saorla
Aidan/Sapphira
Aislinn/Brigid
Alanis/Alessandra
Alanis/Alessandra/Dakota
Alanis/Dakota
Alanis/Saorla
Alessandra/Axton
Alessandra/Axton/Dakota
Alessandra/Dakota
Alessandra/Migoto
Alessandra/Onyx
Alessandra/Sumner/Tristan
Alessandra/Sumner/Tristan/Dakota
Bradaigh/Ciaran
Bradaigh/Ciaran/Shaye
Ciaran/Laurel/Nathan/Shaye
Ciaran/Ruairi/Shaye
Ciaran/Shaye
Dakota/Micah
Dakota/Sumner/Tristan
Dante/Saorla
Dante/Saorla/Uriel
Darragh/Mairead
Hideki/Saorla
Irina/Ziyid
Laurel/Nathan
Laurel/Nathan/Noah/Saorla
Lythian/Saorla
Mitsuru/Natsume
Mitsuru/Natsume/Shunnosuke
Mitsuru/Shunnosuke
Nathan/Aislinn
Nathan/Alanis
Nathan/Saorla
Natsume/Shunnosuke
Noah/Saorla
Ruairi/Saorla
Sumner/Tristan

My characters are blue, my friend's characters are silver.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

3/8/12
I have 10.7 million to spend. Huzzah.
AND I DEMAND ART OF GINNY, BECAUSE SHE'S ADORABLE.
ALSO. If you're looking to practice your art, please feel free to practice on one of my cuties! <3 Freebies are ALWAYS appreciated. And I love getting any kind of art- if it's art of a character of mine, I can guarantee I'll love it.

3/10/12
I now have 8.2 million to spare at the moment!
And my special request of the week is for art of Saorla, her son Nathan, and Noah! I have a description of Nate in the Minor Characters section, but not of Noah. So here goes:
Noah is a few inches taller than Saorla, with light longish blonde hair usually tied back. A couple strands might be popping out from the sides, but the majority will be pulled back. He usually dresses casually. :3
My ideas for their commissions are, one with Saorla and Noah standing side by side, Nate in front of them in the middle, kinda family portrait style. The second one can be portrait style as well, with Nate on Noah's shoulders. Saorla would be leaning towards Noah, her arms loosely around his waist. Their outfits~

3/13/12
8.1 million available now! <3
My special request for the next few days is to have my characters Lesi and Dakota wearing this. Lesi's outfit is the one with the shorts and the red Converse, Dakota's is the dress and leggings. The pose: Just like in the art of them above, Lesi will be holding Dakota against her hip. But they'll both be facing the camera, making the sign for I love you with their hands. And they'll of course need the silver tape on the mouths. :3
UBER KUDOS IF YOU DO THIS.

3/19/12
12.9 million to spend. ;D
My special request this time is of my character Kassidy~ <3 I seriously need more art of her, but people tend to not choose her because of the super curly hair. So, she's who I'm questing now. I'd like her in her robes or uniform, holding her Savannah Cat. Preferably with her holding the cat against her chest, their noses touching. That would be super cute! <3

3/26/12
Down to 8 million now~
Might be tough to find someone to do this, but ehh. XD I'd love to see a commission with four people- Lesi, Dakota, Sumner, and Tristan. Lesi will be piggybacking on Tristan- Tristan is the cousin with the black hair. And Sumner, the cousin with the light gray hair, will have Dakota on his shoulders, her chin resting on the top of his head.
Their outfits. Sumner will have the red hoodie outfit, Tristan in the Domo one. And Dakota will have the pink one with the tutu. <3
Dakota will only be about four years old in this picture~

6/25/12
I just want art of Aidan. That's the only person I wanna have commissioned really. <3

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

So, I'm a guinea pig for Murphy's Law, I swear to god. Somehow, I managed to catch a virus that managed to rewrite something on my desktop's hard drive. Which is where my Photoshop is. D:
This is why any new pictures I've received over the past few days haven't been added to the posts- I haven't been able to use Photoshop to make the icons since I'm using my old five year old crap top, and it's a lot more complicated in MS Paint to make the icons.
The computer will be out of commission for half a month, so until then, no new icons or art will be added. </3

3/31/12
RL Commissions are pretty much closed for April unless I can find some people who need a babysitter and can get some extra cash in my pocket.
My older sister Brittani *isn't she beautiful? <3* is getting married soon~ And I have wedding gifts and parties to plan this month.
Then I have to take my little sister shopping for her birthday, and my best friend just turned 24 today, so there's a party to throw for that... xDD
Just got paid, already broke. Hehe. <3

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

People I'd love art from!

Lutherum | r a d i o cannibal | Mynji | Izumi K Rukawa | Simeis | Bluefeathers_onDA | Silverbleed | CharmingBerry | Zeph` | Albino Pikachu | Nahalie | mookoto | Katurn | xenthyl

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/t.78607389/][IMG]http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv133/krissys_rp_stuff/berrii.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff