Baldness, and possibly dreadlocks
Scars
Couples, trios and groups
Physical interaction
Expressions
Possibly backgrounds

Centaura's Queen

Other important stuff that no one will read

So I have this friend. A few times a year, she goes all out when it comes to giving presents to her bff for her birthday and Christmas. We're talking weeks, if not months of effort going into gifts for just this one person -- and at least half of them are handmade. It's kind of inspiring to see how much work goes into making her friend happy.

And then I thought, I should do this too !!! which wasn't really the best idea I've ever had, but I'm just gonna roll with it and see where it ends up.

I want to create customized calenders for two people I know.
Ideally, there will be 13 - 14 large pieces of art for each of them, featuring their characters -- front and back cover art, plus art for each of the 12 months. Each piece of art for the months will be whoring out a holiday in that specific month -- some observed, and some that are just for the shits and giggles.

Additionally, I want to get customized calender bits, too -- with important dates to them added to the ... squares. Things like birthdays and anniversaries, as well as the obvious ones like observed holidays. For one of them, I would like add dates for things like Aztec rituals, because I am a winner and this will amuse me. Little sprites and doodles scattered throughout the months depending on what's happening, too -- things like snowflakes during the winter, little character sprites for character birthdays, and cupcakes for their own birthdays.

TL;DR I AM LOOKING FOR
HQ art, because these are for gifts
At least half body
Traditional and digital
Detailed sketch, clean lineart, and pretty colouring
Chibi, animu, western comic and personal styles
Sprites
Pixels
Customized calender date square thingies

Centaura's Queen

Pure
-liquidating-

Items
'07 letter set
Love charm II bundle

Cash shop crap
I will consider buying s**t from the cash shop if that's what you ask for -- RIGs, the latest EI, w/e as long as it is currently in stock.

Rlc
Since rlc cost more than buying s**t from the cash shop, and I am saving, I will be very picky with these. Which is to say, unless your art is going to bring my friend more happy than me hanging out with them on holiday, I'm keeping my cash.
If you do cute little chibis that stand in static poses and look cute, then, I'm probably not interested. While they might be cheap, unless they're going in the calender and meet the requirements, I'm saying no.
Examples of art that I don't regret blowing real money on : [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Sorry guys, not any more !! Due to circumstances out of my control, my finances are screwed, and if I want any chance of getting my holiday, I can't be spending cash.

Writing for art trades
I write like this. I don't write smut, or things involving ***** / non-con / incest, but aside from that, I'll try anything.
Examples of art received through trades : [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Centaura's Queen

[size=18][b]Hi Kidd !![/b][/size]
[b]My name is[/b] [what you want to be referred to as][b] ![/b]
[b]I draw like[/b] [url=LINK TO GALLERY GOES HERE]this[/url] [b]![/b]
[b]I charge[/b] [link/explanation of prices; if you expect bribes give me a range] [b]![/b]
[b]I'm pretty[/b] [fast/slow, rough time estimate] [b]![/b]
[b]I'm interested in drawing[/b] [either who, what month, or just "idc just give me your gold/money." If you aren't specifying something specific, state what you [i]can't[/i] draw so I know what not to ask for] [b]![/b]
[b]I would also like to say[/b] [any notes, etc] [b]![/b]

Centaura's Queen

Main character : Ash. pre-visitation!Ash. final-form!Ash.
Other characters : Loki, his older brother; Io, their oldest brother; Lexi, Loki's "omnipresent one night stand"; Aura, his eventual thing; Rio, future co-worker and total bro; Damon, his future employer.

Unless otherwise stated, all art must include Ash ! Please pay attention to what version of him if it's dictated :c
The months do not have set images, just ideas, and I'm open to artistic license / suggestions, as long as they keep with the theme :3
Some months definitely will not work as cutesy styles. It should be obvious which ones will.
The dates of each holiday must be included in the pictures -- in the corner, or something similar.

For the sake of brevity, clarification on personalities / must haves in the looks will be given upon acceptance. Ref images sum them up pretty well, though. More refs available.

January -- January 1, New Years Day
Ash glaring, doodles in the background of his bros / new relationships

February -- Don't cry over spilled milk day
idek sob but it needs to include Aura because I said I would

March -- March 14, Pi Day
Io. Just Io. He's a genius, and he bakes. Nomnom pi pie.

April -- April 2, International Children's Book Day

May -- May 29, International Zombie Day
Either Ash, or emo!Ash being hot.

June -- June 28, International caps lock day
Ash is a troll. Hunched over his cellphone, some awesome trolling message all in caps in the background.

July --[******** July it has no good holidays
Ash flipping the bird + references to shitty July holidays in the background

August -- International friendship day (first sunday)
Ash and Rio, chilling. Alternatively, Damon, because Damon's grin screams I AM UR FRAND.

September -- September 28, Ask a stupid question day
Lexi and Ash. Lexi is asking the stupid question.

October -- October 30, Devil's Night

November -- November 2, Dia de los Muertos

December -- December 25, Christmas Day
Generic Christmas-y decorations. Food. Ash does not approve of Christmas.

Centaura's Queen

Main character : De' [x] [x]
Additional characters ; Riku - lover, Nyan [x] - best friend, Lucifer - older brother, Lexi - friend + not-a-thing with Lucifer
Height chart for the girls

All art must include De' !
Most of the months don't have set images, just ideas, and I'm open to artistic license / suggestions :3
More "cutesy" styles would work for most of these.
The dates of each holiday must be included in the pictures -- in the corner, or something similar. Not the focus of the piece, but it must be explained what's happening and why.

January -- January 1, New Years Day
De' and Nyan, possibly Lexi, Lucifer or Riku with them -- paper party hats, party poppers, confetti, the works.

February -- February 14, Valentine's Day

March -- Make up your own holiday Day

April -- 1 April, April Fool's Day

May -- May 26, National Paper Airplane Day
De' and Nyan, possibly Lexi, flying around in little paper airplanes / playing with them / having a race.

June -- June 18, International Sushi Day

July -- 7 July, International Free Hugs Day
De' hugging any of the others. Alternatively, De' and Nyan hugging.

August -- August 6, Picnic day

September -- September 19, International talk like a pirate day
De' done up in full pirate garb, really into it, with any of the others -- Nyan would roll with it, Lexi would dress like a wench, Riku would stare deadpan, Lucifer would be dressed up also and looking very unhappy about it.

October -- October 31, Halloween
De' would dress as Jack Skellington, Lexi as Death, Riku as a vampire, Nyan as a cute witch. Lucifer wouldn't dress up, but he would punch Riku in the face, and Lexi would hang off his arm and call him Lucy.

November -- November 13, World Kindness Day.

December --December 25, Christmas Day

Centaura's Queen

-dates to be added De's calender-

Centaura's Queen

Ash
March -- Poxis Fan
June -- Sachi
July -- Kernip
August -- Doctor guy
October -- Tyrine
November -- dirty gentlemen

De'
Feb -- Ciwish
March -- that other awesome chick
May -- Iva
June -- Amanda
July -- Disturbed
August -- idk that awesome chick
September -- Cen
October -- Friar
November -- that rlc
December -- Lunar

to add //
nyan's birthday = june 5
dad's birthday = october 10
mom's birthday = october 13
rockie's birthday = september 13
her birthday = december 29

Centaura's Queen

Cover art for De's calender
Must include her entire group -- De', Lexi, Lucifer, Nyan and Riku -- dressed normally, but with holiday-specific props.
For example -- De' holding a jack-o-lantern, Riku with roses, Nyan with a birthday gift, Lexi with mistletoe, Lucifer with a party popper.

Cover art for Ash's calender
-tbd derp-

Centaura's Queen

-reserved for now-

Centaura's Queen

-reserved for now-

Centaura's Queen

-reserved for now-

Centaura's Queen

-reserved for now-

Centaura's Queen

-reserved for now-