Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  MOVED

As an artist, do you think it's beneficial to read writing (i.e. fanfic, short stories) to help draw the OC?

Yes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 12 ]
No 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
I'm not sure. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't really matter to me. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 24 25 26 >

Lucevia
nuddu
i was extremely busy yesterday and today (school ughh) so the art is going to be pushed back till saturday-sunday. sorry. :- (
No problem! I understand the feel since school is an a*****e to me right now too, haha. Thanks for letting me know though heart
yeah it sucks. midterms and assignments have been flooding over me haha.

Eternal Star

Mini Backstory
Hansel is the first born son to the Arias family so ever since he was a young child, he was pampered and conditioned to one day take over the company and the family. However, due to his soft personality, he often fell short of his parents' expectations and was constantly at the mercy of their disapproval. As a result, he feels distant from his parents and was raised by his personal butler instead, who took care of him whenever his parents have been especially harsh. Despite his childish nature, Hansel is incredibly intelligent and empathetic, much more so compared to his little brother. He currently attends a prestigious law school and is ranked as the "worst lawyer-in-training" there by the student body.

Extra stuff about Hansel since I didn't want to clog up the front post~
{ ♥ } From far away, Hansel actually seems quite cold and serious: he sits upright, and has an expressionless face on. When he walks, it's like he owns the place. Essentially, it's like he's a real lawyer he's untouchable. However, this is generally a facade as he was taught from a young age to be like that (as one of the more subtle ways to uphold their family name); if you talk to him, he's very timid, bashful, overly polite, blushy and in general nothing like what he looked like three seconds ago.

{ ♥ } Also, Hansel has a huuge bear named Bearsi (it's about half his current height and very soft) that he loved as a kid (and still loves to this day). He likes to wear oversized shirts and knee socks around the house when he's alone (while on tumblr) and is often found cuddling with Bearsi while eating ice cream. He tends to wear his glasses when he's bumming out like this.

{ ♥ } Hansel's earring is actually a smaller version of the family insignia. When he was little, he actually lost his and his mother got so mad, she forced him to get a piercing version and pretty much drilled the thing into his ear. When he was 8, he took it out for the day but was punished rather severely for the small infraction. Now, he still wears it and is terrified of taking it out/losing it. He hates it a lot.

{ ♥ } Hansel usually only introduces himself with his first name. He doesn't want to people to associate him with his family when his family kind of cut themselves off from him (he still bears their name and receives support from them, but he has no access to a majority of their wealth or power). He also dislikes it when people impose expectations on him because he is an Arias.

{ ♥ } Despite the fact that Hansel is in law school, and the fact that he constantly says (very despondently) "law is my passion," law is not what he's interested in! *gasp* However, he's still really good at it, and has memorized a large chunk of policies and laws and things, and harnesses a very clear understanding about how the justice system works. It makes taking and winning cases relatively easy for him, but he doesn't try because he doesn't like it.

{ ♥ } Hansel always wanted to be an architect!

{ ♥ } He is great at focusing on his work and can concentrate for hours at a time.. when he wants to. It doesn't apply to law because he dislikes it.

{ ♥ } Whenever his parents decide to drop by his law school, Hansel loses his s**t. All of a sudden, he becomes crazy productive and rises the ranks to #2 lawyer (right under Akashi). His personality also changes a bit: he becomes more frantic, on edge, and serious. It stems from his long time experience with his parents' disapproval.

{ ♥ } Hansel is very sensitive and perceptive; if you snap at him for something, he will most likely (usually subtly, but sometimes more obviously) change his behavior/disposition to suit you. When this happens, he usually becomes more quiet and distant. It's better to be less angry and more direct with Hansel.

{ ♥ } Hansel has an overwhelming desire to be accepted, hence the previous bullet point about changing himself.

{ ♥ } He has a guilty pleasure for shoujo anime, and feels it's his duty as a tightass to get explosively angry at everything illogical. He only does this when only Bearsi is there.

and akaham~
{ ♣ } "It's as if two lonely people have finally found their way to each other."

Eternal Star

nuddu
yeah it sucks. midterms and assignments have been flooding over me haha.
Gah, I know how you feel gonk
I just took two major midterms this week though and all I have left is my precalc so I feel so much better, haha. I also have a paper but I'm not gonna think about that now ;w;

Azume-chan's Husbando

Fatcat

just wondering, are you perhaps want au akaham?

Eternal Star

Nene-pyon
Hi! What do you mean by au akaham? ouo //it's technically already an au so I'm confused

Azume-chan's Husbando

Fatcat

Lucevia
Nene-pyon
Hi! What do you mean by au akaham? ouo //it's technically already an au so I'm confused

yea im confused after asking tht too but i cant take it back lol
probably akaham not in law school but maybe another au

double au heck yea B^)

Eternal Star

Nene-pyon
yea im confused after asking tht too but i cant take it back lol
probably akaham not in law school but maybe another au

double au heck yea B^)
Ooh I see! I like that sound of that *o*
What sort of au do you have in mind?

Eternal Star

Eternal Star