Welcome to Gaia! ::

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image
"Rєαιту ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєηѕ ωнєη уσυ єт тнє ιηмαтєѕ яυη тнє αѕуυм... Wєcσмє тσ му Bσσ Cιяcυѕ."

Hey there! I'm looking for art of my avatar who is also one of my OCs that I am trying to get into some roleplays and such. I will be adding a profile of my character in another post below for you to get an idea of what it is like. First of all, let me give you a few references!

User Image
This picture will lead you to a tektek of my avatar with the items and such.

X
By: Ohermichi on DeviantArt

X
By: Unknown

X
By: Beatless Melody

X
By: Azuma-Genkaku [on dA] / The Faceless Apparition [Myself]

X
By: PCKiki

X
By: So Dapper

That's all the references I have right now.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
If you're all looking for something a little... easier and creepier, I have an OC who happens to be a puppet master. She is about fifteen years old and carries this possessed doll called 'Bughuul' around with her. It is possessed by a demon and that is its name, even though the doll is female and the demon is male.

User Image

The hair is supposed to be black, not blue-ish. I also accept art of that. A small profile will be added to the one for Faceless below.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

Name: Faceless Apparition

Gender: Faceless is simply an "it". It has no specific gender meaning that it can switch between male and female. Whichever gender you draw best is what you can make it. If you make it a female, please don't make it look like a whore. It can have big boobs and all, but I'm just saying.

Build: Slender

Skin: Pale

Eyes: Always shadowed over.

Height: 6'5"

Weight: It weighs nothing.

Species: Demonic Ghost/Spirit/Phantom

Personality: Faceless is a phantom with many different feelings that make up its personality. Its history will explain this. Faceless is a mix of anger, sorrow, loneliness, playfulness, and it has no mental stability at all. It understands human language, but does not speak in complete sentences. It is usually curious of many things and likes to turn humans into its personal toys by killing them slowly. Faceless uses children as puppets to play with. It doesn't know the definition of "mercy" and kills simply for its own amusement. It is also cold and doesn't like to be touched. It also travels alone.

History: Faceless was once an angel that went by the name of Aeon/Aeonara since it could change its gender. When it was sent down to Earth to protect those who inhabited it, it was tricked by a crafty demon and was dragged down to Hell where it was tortured, driven to insanity, and corrupted entirely. Without any hope or chance of returning to its former self, Faceless's new corrupt form was turned into a messenger of Death and became one of Satan's prized assassins. Its angelic wings were cut off and, during its corruption, it grew blue butterfly wings and an extra pair of hands, ghostly blue hands that come from its shoulder. Its hands are tipped with black claws and it wears a child's skull glued to one side of its hat. Faceless has no memory of what it was like when it was an angel, therefore it seems to have childlike-wonder... but it was reborn a killing machine. It wields a scythe crafted of its own blood and, if I were you, I wouldn't want to be a person to receive a red envelope with a skull printed on it. That's basically an invitation to Hell. As Faceless travels the Earth, it collects roses and skulls as a hobby and it never touches the ground. It forever levitates.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image

Name: Bughuul

Build: Slender

Skin: Pale and cracked. It's also porcelain.

Eyes: Hollow/Black holes.

Height: 6"

Weight: About 3 pounds.

Species: Doll possessed by a demon.

Personality: The demon has no sense of mercy whatsoever. It talks to the girl who holds it through her mind and only talks to others on occasion. Due to it being trapped in a doll, it can move its arms, head, mouth, and legs... but it can't walk on its own. It can also pick up certain objects and throw them, like a knife or a pair of scissors. It does this with either its hands or its mind powers.

History: Poor little Marceline Belmont was just an innocent little girl with a dysfunctional family. Never in her life did she ever believe in spirits, ghosts, or even demons until the night Bughuul came to her life. Bughuul is a demon known as the "Child Eater", but it doesn't actually eat children. Using its smart mind to manipulate Marcie, it told her through telekinetic powers to sacrifice her brother to summon him. She killed her brother and that is when Bughuul was summoned. Unable to stay long enough in a misty-demonic energy form in the real world, it resorted to Marcie's favorite porcelain doll and turned the doll into a creepy and corrupt figure. When Marcie's parents returned home and saw their little girl standing in the kitchen with the newly freakish doll, it told Marcie to kill them and that's when Bughuul gave Marcie a career. With the demon's powers, the souls were bound to the corpses of Marcie's parents and she now uses them in circus shows as a puppets. They cannot openly speak or move themselves, but the souls are in there, unable to move on from life and that keeps the corpses from withering away and rotting.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
UPDATE!

I have another OC of mine that I would like someone to draw. The tektek below will bring you to the items list and such. I will also post a mini-profile for her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Akosiel
[Ah-coh-see-ell]

Build: She is skinny, but not to the point where she looks anorexic. She has big breasts that are perfect, without surgery.

Eyes: Blue.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 167

Species: Succubus

Personality: Akosiel has two forms, human and demon. Her human form simply hides the horns, tail, and wings.. so she poses as a stripper or a hooker. Akosiel is a lustful little demon with a loving characteristic. Men and women are lured towards her "perfect-image" body and the fact that she has a natural charm. She performs well in sexual activities and will go with any man or any woman. If Akosiel is hungry, she reverts to her demon/succubus form after the person gets used to her and devours their soul after pleasing herself with their body.

History: Akosiel was once a natural human named Vanessa Valentine. She was a single mother and became a stripper to support her baby in secrecy when her husband left. Going by the stripper name of Karmilla Thorn, this woman met a man who would change her life forever. He paid her two thousand dollars on the spot for a night of sex at his place. Naturally, she agreed for the money, and did as she was told. Little did she know, she became the Devil's little sex slave. One night became many, three or four times a week, and she started noticing a change little by little each morning; her eyes were different, she had lost weight, her boobs got bigger.... and that's when she realized she was no longer human. Meeting up with the same man, which she didn't know was actually Satan himself, she asked him if he noticed a change in her appearance as well. He laughed and finally revealed himself. Surprised and a bit angry, she attacked him but to no avail. The Devil told her that if she gave him her soul, she could have eternal life and earn even more money with a body like hers. Stupidly, she agreed and was fully turned into a Succubus. Working as one of the Devil's mighty Succubi slaves, she kills whoever he asks her to for money. The Devil pays well... and so do the men and women she screws over. Her baby, however, is healthy and unaware of its mother's little secret.

** For a bit more about Succubi... click here!

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150