Welcome to Gaia! ::

thanks for stopping by! ^_^

1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Sparkly Star

update: march 2024
hello!! c:
i'm looking for art of my current avi and other characters of mine and would love to see art of them from the various artists on this forum! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all types of art welcomed!
thank you so much for stopping by~
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Star

tab C H A R A C T E R S tab
User Image tab tab tab User Image
T · I · N · G tab T · I · N · G
User ImageUser Image
This is Tingting. She is Xiaohu's significant other.
She is a graceful and elegant, but fierce ruler of her little kingdom.
She treats everyone fairly and tries to make sure there isn't a big class divide between her citizens.
But don't let that pretty face fool you, if anyone or anything threatens her kingdom or her people, she isn't afraid to shed some blood♡

X · I · A · O tab H · U
User ImageUser Image
This is Xiaohu. He is Tingting's significant other.
He is a playful and mischievous foxboy. He is fiercely loyal to his loved ones.
Whenever he is up to no good, his nine tails can't help but show themselves (feel free to draw him with or without the tails c: )
For the white and gold outfit: please draw his outer coat with sleeves down to his wrists♡

A · N · G · I · E
User Image
This is Angie. She can get lost in her own little world daydreaming for hours.
Quiet and shy when you first meet her, but she is a ray of sunshine and the biggest dork when you really get to know her.
She is an optimistic, glass half full type of gal♡
User ImageUser Image
Angie's occupation is a doctor. She loves being able to develop a strong doctor-patient relationship with every patient she gets to treat.
If you don't find her daydreaming, you'll most likely find her nose deep in the newest article on medical research♡
User Image
Since it is the holiday season, I decided to make an xmas themed outfit for Angie.
Oh did I mention? She also loves boba! Her go to order: Jasmine milk tea (50% sugar) + honey boba♡

Sparkly Star

L · U · N · A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

A · S · T · R · A
User Image

X · U · X · U
This is Xuxu. Eye color: black as night
She is a bubbly and curious little alien who is always going out and exploring new places!
She never leaves her little squishy monster's side and brings him along any and everywhere that she goes!♡

B · E · L · L · A
This is Bella. Eye color: bold red
She loves to learn about all areas of magic that she can possibly fit into her brain.
Her favorite subjects are transfiguration, charms, care of magical creatures, and of course flying lessons!
You can always find her two cats cuddling around her: an elegant white fluff ball named Snow and an adorably derpy black cat named Sesame♡

Sparkly Star

N · Y · M · I · I
User Image

R · O · S · I · E
User Image

L · Y · C · H · E · E
User Image

S · E · H · J · U
User Image

Sparkly Star

♡reserved♡

Sparkly Star

♡reserved♡

for my own reference~

N · Y · M · I · I
This is Nymii. Eye color: mint green
She is a garden elf so she has elf ears that are sometimes hidden beneath all her fluffy hair.
She has a fascination with light, pastel balloons and can play with them for hours on end.
She loves all types of plants and her favorite flowers are big, bright, and beautiful sunflowers!
You will most likely find Nymii knee deep in the garden, tending to her precious little plants and flowers♡

R · O · S · I · E
This is Rosie. Eye color: pale pink
She is the owner of a small doggy cafe.
When she is not in the front taking orders, Rosie will be in the kitchen whipping up new ideas for drinks and desserts.
Her favorite caffeinated drink is an iced caramel macchiato, non caffeinated drink is a raspberry lemonade, and dessert is a yummy slice of tiramisu cake!
When you have the chance, do come by her cafe for a visit. If not for the delicious food&drinks, then definitely for the adorable puppers♡

L · Y · C · H · E · E
This is Lychee. Eye color: seafoam green
She is a curious and bubbly little forest fairy who is obsessed with wild mushrooms♡

S · E · H · J · U
This is Sehju. Eye color: soft purple-pink
She is a wandering lost soul, who is uncertain about the path that she wants to take in life♡

L · U · N · A
This is Luna. She is a moon goddess.
She spends her time in the skies catching falling stars so she can save it for a rainy day.
She also makes a log of all the good (and the bad) dreams of us mere mortals♡

A · S · T · R · A
This is Astra, she is a star goddess. She is also the younger half sister of Luna.
Since she is still young, she likes to play around and finds herself getting into all sorts of accidents.
Like she loves to say, "I don't go looking for trouble, trouble comes looking for me!"
She looks up to her older sister and hopes one day she too will exude the confidence and sophistication of her older sis♡

X · U · X · U
This is Xuxu. Eye color: black as night
She is a bubbly and curious little alien who is always going out and exploring new places!
She never leaves her little squishy monster's side and brings him along any and everywhere that she goes!♡

B · E · L · L · A
This is Bella. Eye color: bold red
She loves to learn about all areas of magic that she can possibly fit into her brain.
Her favorite subjects are transfiguration, charms, care of magical creatures, and of course flying lessons!
You can always find her two cats cuddling around her: an elegant white fluff ball named Snow and an adorably derpy black cat named Sesame♡

T · I · N · G tab T · I · N · G
User ImageUser Image
This is Tingting. She is Xiaohu's significant other.
She is a graceful and elegant, but fierce ruler of her little kingdom.
She treats everyone fairly and tries to make sure there isn't a big class divide between her citizens.
But don't let that pretty face fool you, if anyone or anything threatens her kingdom or her people, she isn't afraid to shed some blood♡

X · I · A · O tab H · U
User ImageUser Image
This is Xiaohu. He is Tingting's significant other.
He is a playful and mischievous foxboy. He is fiercely loyal to his loved ones.
Whenever he is up to no good, his nine tails can't help but show themselves (feel free to draw him with or without the tails c: )
For the white and gold outfit: please draw his outer coat with sleeves down to his wrists♡

A · N · G · I · E
User Image
This is Angie. She can get lost in her own little world daydreaming for hours.
Quiet and shy when you first meet her, but she is a ray of sunshine and the biggest dork when you really get to know her.
She is an optimistic, glass half full type of gal♡
User ImageUser Image
Angie's occupation is a doctor. She loves being able to develop a strong doctor-patient relationship with every patient she gets to treat.
If you don't find her daydreaming, you'll most likely find her nose deep in the newest article on medical research♡
User Image
Since it is the holiday season, I decided to make an xmas themed outfit for Angie.
Oh did I mention? She also loves boba! Her go to order: Jasmine milk tea (50% sugar) + honey boba♡

tab G R O U P tab A V I tab
H · A · P · S tab F · A · M
If you enjoy groups, this one is for you^^
Listed L->R: Kenneth, Julie, Steph, Angie
Doggy: Maltese named Happy

☼ We've already met Angie!

☼ Steph is the biggest sweetheart you'd ever meet. She has a pure heart and always tries to find the good in people.
She loves animals and is dedicated to spend the rest of her life treating (veterinarian) and adopting as many furbabies as possible!

☼ Kenneth is the jokester of the group. He is always down to have a good laugh and have a good time with his friends.
In school, he is the class clown. He is a very quick witted and sharp tongued boy, so he finds himself in the hot seat more times than he wants.

☼ Julie is the straightforward one in the group. She tells it as it is, no sugarcoat.
She doesn't feel like there is a need to beat around the bush so sometimes her words can come off as mean.
Although those who don't really know her think she is a little aloof, she actually has the biggest heart

☼ Fun fact: The four of them have a little pet Maltese named Happy.
He got the name Happy because this pup is always seen wagging his tail
and smiling with his tongue hanging out of his mouth!
He is a sassy boy, but also the biggest couch potato ^_^V

☼ Fun fact #2: The 4 of them have animal spirits:
Angie is a food loving, mischievous little monkey. Steph is a stubborn, divine dragon.
Kenneth is a curious, careless tan bunny. Julie is a fluffy, diligent sheep♡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas