Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are confronted by a Dragon. What do?

Run away 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Casually talk. Fus-Ro-Dah 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Slay it in the name of knighthood 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Become a dragon rider 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

This is a challenge to those bold enough to venture in to the world of Vilous. If you're looking for something exciting and new to draw then I dare you to try drawing one of these. Pencil tips will shatter, minds will bend, and frustrations will run high enough to make you feel like you're playing Bloodborne DLC on NG+. Though perhaps if you just STAY DETERMINED then you might create a piece of art like never before. And if you decide to draw this guy in specific, then your art shall be added to the gallery and displayed for others to see. Know that sergals are a copyrighted species and any art made should not be used for commercial reasons. Also, I'm not giving out any gold or RLC if anyone does decide to draw Reiger, since I'm pretty spent at the moment. However, I will advertise the art and have it linked to your shop for others to commission you.

How to get Freebies?
Have a char that interests me
Art Trade
Talk to me in the thread

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:

Placeholder for artists who have visited and drawn a sergal

Quote:

Placeholder for artists who have visited and drawn Reiger Kunne
User Image
By Enmoir

Sick Jams of the Day
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger [Live]
How I do Art

So, I'm not really a super great artist but I started fiddling around with Adobe illustrator during Spring Break and I'm starting to get in to digital art. I'm a pretty busy person and limited to only really doing one drawing per week. But for those who visit here and chit-chat or if you just seem like a generally cool person then I might attempt drawing your OC or avi. I'm not very confident with doing a full body and if I do draw a freebie it'll probably be a headshot or bust.

Stuff I will draw
1. Men / Women
2. Simple, minimal clutter.
3. Anthro, animal ears & tail

Stuff I won't draw
1. Overly complicated / cluttered
2. NSFW
3. Couples

My Artwork
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3