Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Star Killer Down!
[tab][tab][tab][tab][tab][tab][tab]and I'm taking you down with me

■▫ That's right AF! I'm tired mad I need a break from drawing and have decided I would like to get some art instead of giving art for a while. I will probably draw people back who draw for me when I can *^* I will try. Please do not ask for a freebie from me at this time. I am now up for art trades - if you would like to trade just quote me with your samples and I'll let you know if I'm interested. :> Feel free to stay and chat with me if you like ;n ; that would be nice to have some company. If you are LiveStreaming or have a Jon.Me I'll gladly join. I might do some freebies later on and will Live Stream those. If you'd like to be added to my LiveStream quote list let me know.
                This is going to be a permanent request thread of mine emotion_yatta All art I receive will be tipped c: (no not the little tip jar button tip) I have over 3 mil to tip with emotion_yatta

My Links:
                DeviantArt | Art Tumblr | LiveStream

TL;DR: I'm requesting, permanent request thread, no freebies at this time, will try to draw people back who draw for me. Doing art trades, quote with samples. If you'd like to be added to my LS quote list let me know.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    My Request.
    I've got some OC's that I'd love to have drawn *^*

OC's
    *All are male except Marz c:
    [Marz]: She carries a [Chainsaw] with her and uses it has a weapon and talks to it has if consulting what to do. She's not all there, more on the virus infected side than not. She is short, 19 but looks like she's hardly 17 and has the height of a 15 year old. She is 4'11" but likes to just say 5'
    More Refs: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

[N]: He's very nervous and a bit figgity when talking to people he doesn't know. He's smart and the one to plan things out. When he looses it he looses it. He will laugh maniacally and attack without a second thought and not care who get's hurt. He has a [bat] that he uses to fight with. He is 5'6"
    More Refs: [x] [x] [His head] [x]

[O]: He always wears his gas mask, is never seen without it. He has a tattoo on his left shoulder. His lower left part of his arm is wrapped in bandages, the upper part of his right arm is wrapped in bandages, and his chest is always wrapped in bandages. he uses two [Guns] on his legs are two holsters strapped on each leg. He is 5'9"
    More Refs: [x] [x] [x] [x] n[x] [x]
    *He has new clothes :> the link on his name - [O] - is his new clothes. I'd prefer him drawn in these than his older outfit, gasmask can be drawn either way c:

[Intiz] : He's blunt and has a superiority complex, he is pretty tall standing at 6' exactly. He stands taller than the rest and thinks he is better because of it. He has a hard time trusting people and doesn't like to listen when people tell him to do things. He was attacked and almost killed from the loss of blood and wounds he got, his was found by Z and Marz and Z saved his life. He respects Marz and puts up with Z because he feels he owes him his life and doesn't realize he has feelings for him because he has always been alone and doesn't understand.
    More Refs: [His mouth] [x] [x] [Full written info]

[Z]: He stands at 5'8" he is gay and pretty feminine. He has to have himself look nice at all times, except when he is fighting than he tends to end up leaving bloody and a mess but will fix his hair in the end. He carries around a bag with a Z stitched into it, like a satchel, that holds his supplies that he uses. Everything on him forms a Z in some way; his shirt, gloves, and even his boots have Z's on them. He has two different colored eyes left is a bright green and the right is a light blue. His boots are NOT TIGHT they are loose, his pants tuck into them. He is wearing skinny jeans. He forced Intiz into being with him but Intiz really does like him back even if he wont admit it and Z knows it.
    More Refs: [x] [x] [x]

All info can be read and found [here] or if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can simple anything you need to out and leave out their weapons if you want :]

Or if you're more of an Avi person one of my avi's:
    numbering them so I can label them by number xD

1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1.5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Ones without tekteks
    6User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you need tekteks for any of them let me know ;d I will make one if they don't already have one.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    Received Art:
    All art I get will be posted here c: freebie/art trade/ purchased c:

Who they are by | art
    By Myself lol I Art Monster I Intiz

Freebie:
    Yoshiwong Z
    Moon Soulhart Avi Art (#1)
    Vulgar Filth Intiz & Z
    Klousable xxxxxx
    thel4m3 O
    Tokajiin Z
    sheep1236 Z
    NamelessMyHedgehog Avi Art [#1 ] [#6 ]
    [Samani] Marz
    [MoonGorgeous] Marz
    username who was drawn

Art Trade:
    Zyephe Z
    ASTOR0364 Z
    username who was drawn

Purchased:
    *If you have an art shop feel free to quote me with it or just post if you are open c:
    gatchamang Intiz
    vastcroak Intiz
    vastcroak N
    ayabutt O
    ROTTEN RACER O
    MateSprite O | N
    entleman MiMi [N] [O] [z]
    Mummymaster Avi Art#1.5 (couple)
    Sir Kuro Kun Avi Art#1.5
    peachhyy Avi Art[# 7]
    Prince Poppycocks Avi Art[#1.5]
    username who was drawn
    username who was drawn

Commissioning:
    I Asphyxiate I (x1)
    Orubaid (x1)
    chiitomero (x1)
    Hio Kira-sama (x1)
    -username-

:d I will update has I get.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    S P A C E

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    O P E N

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces