Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

So I had a freebie thread, and I thought it'd be nice to get art as well cat_whee So I have made this thread for requests!! cat_4laugh I also do art trades~ cat_3nodding I would love art of my avis or my OCs. Though my OCs are just around and not developed.

I would like art of any of the following in whatever form you choose, and may draw your request in return. cat_mrgreen
My art looks like this. Yes I draw couples. I'm not the best at guys, but I try. Animals are also a challenge, but I try.

If you'll draw my request, please post which one~ heart I occasionally tip if I have the funds.

If you want to do an art trade, please fill out what's in the spoiler. Don't be scared if you think my art may be better than yours (I get that feeling about others' art, too). I just love getting art no matter what cat_mrgreen And of course, since I'm giving a form, you can give me one, too cat_3nodding
Reference Picture (required for avis, but not OCs if a description is given)
Choose One: Ultrachibi, Chibi, Waist Up, Headshot, Full Body
Description (for written OCs):
Anything you want included (eg. pose, something not in the ref, etc.):

Which of my requests will you draw:

If you just want a freebie, just post with a ref and I'll quote you telling you whether I will draw your request or not.

Table Of Contents
Male OC
Female OCs
Animals
Art Trade List
Art Received
Art Given
Affiliates
Reserved
Reserved
Open~

Dapper Bookworm

whatever my current is would be nice too

1. [img=http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9355/fc01.png][/img] 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are a few more here

Dapper Bookworm

Male OC (I have just one)

Aves Vogel is an avian who sings in a pub. I'm still working on the rest ninja He is 22 years old and straight. He likes smirking. He isn't plotting anything, but he likes smirking.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dapper Bookworm

Female OCs

Yasha is a 23 year old bi female elf who works the bar at the pub. She often has a neutral expression except when Ashura bothers her, she gets easily frustrated. Her eyes are different colors. I still haven't finished up her colors though. Her eyes are green and yellow and the left side beyond the scar is white compared to her peach skin. The left eye is the yellow one.

User Image

Ashura is a 27 year old lesbian female elf/dragon who just trolls her friends who work the bar. She has a thing for Yasha and bothers her the most. She doesn't have the scar that is in the drawing here. I still haven't finished up her colors.

User Image

Vivaldi is an asexual female dragon with an unknown age. She runs the pub, but also plays violin with the band. The flower pinned to her jacket changes frequently.

User Image

Gayle Malice is a 17 year old straight female pardalin with a bit of a crush on Aves. The image shows her with the wrong ears and tail xD She has leopard ears and tail. Her clothing is not finalized, but she is blonde with gold eyes. She plays the flute in the pub band.

User Image

Magdalena is a female mermaid. She is the younger sister of the two. Coral is her older sister. She has 4 tattoos: a snake on her arm, a spiral-kinda thing on her belly, one tear rightside up under one eye and one tear upside down below the other

User Image

User Image

User Image

Coral is a female mermaid. She is the older of the two. Magdalena is her younger sister. She has one tattoo on her neck similar to gills.

User Image

Dapper Bookworm

Animals

A dragon I just doodled. I'd like if people just colored the lineart biggrin

User Image

A weird monster I still need a specie name for. Any ideas? If you wanna draw it, you can make it a guy, too. This is a species, not a character.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dapper Bookworm

Art Trade List

If we've made a plan to trade art, your username will go here.
The list clears after every 5 art trades.

Dapper Bookworm

heart Art Received heart

Links or images of the art I've received with the username of who drew it beneath. Do not bother these people, please.

User Image

by TameaGoldenrod

User Image

by CoachingPERFECT

User Image

by V o l u n t a r y Victims

User Image

by GalateasFire

User Image

by CuppyWuppyCake

User Image

by iBoldandDelicious

User Image

by EternalRaine323

User Image

by suicidalglassofwater

User Image

by sailormercury1

User Image

art by Elfafa

User Image

art by StrawberryDino

Dapper Bookworm

Art Given

Links to the deviantart page of the art I have drawn for others.

CoachingPERFECT

Rustty

GalateasFire

CuppyWuppyCake

MaryJ339

Kuixote

EternalRaine323

sailormercury1

Elfafa

StrawberryDino

Dapper Bookworm