User Image

Lonely Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    :Application for Consideration:
  • User Image
  • Pose: Your Choice :3 (full body, head, torso, seated, kneeling, sexy, etc.)
  • Avatar/Character's Story or a Story About You:

I'm Special, or rather... Not your average person... I enjoy adventure, and a rather seclusive life. Single, and looking for fun. I figure I'll stay that way for some time. Detached, I find solace traveling one world to another. My adventure beginning long ago 1997 across the lands of Britannia. Many knew me as a heckler, and thief privy to the ways of magic. My friendships tended to be... Short lived... You have questions, to which I may have answers... Should I give more what'll be left to wonder :3 *wink*

Denavai: Doesn't like giving straight answers; Always vague and coy she prefers to step around responsibility (as myself)

Smooth Duck

11,525 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100
Avatar/Art of Choice: dream avi, please =3
Pose: sexy, if it's possible. if not, kneeling.
Avatar/Character's Story or a Story About You: Well my bf's dream avi and mine are supposed to be opposites, his is demonic and its colors are black and red. Mine is not so angelic but in comparison to my bf's, it is. It's white and sky-blue.

EDIT!!: Avi story: Daughter to the wind and snow, god-daughter to thunder. Lover of animals and nature, she spends her time in the Northern windy, snowy woods with her life-long companions, Mellow the bear cub and Dante the snow hare. She holds strange powers, powers so great her body hair became feathers and her skin cold as ice. An electrical aura was bestowed upon her by her god-mother, allowing her to become a sentry to nature's power.
She hides secrets under that nice and peaceful outside. Don't attempt to know of these.

It'd be nice to have sexy art hahaha =] And I'll definitely donate =o
OH damn .__.
your art is heaven.
Pose: Majestic
Avatar/Character's Story or a Story About You: His Story...
[Bad Tektek Ref]
[Better Image Ref]

[Descriptions]
Relevant areas are: General Appearances, Mage Clothing, Battle Gear, and Weapons.

Complete heart
Howdy folks! Might take me a couple of days to make decisions, you all have great avatars biggrin .
Radianse
OH damn .__.
your art is heaven.

Thanks redface heart

Smooth Duck

11,525 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100
Luscara
Howdy folks! Might take me a couple of days to make decisions, you all have great avatars biggrin .

Does mine have any chance? =3
Alright, filled it in. Or more like, linked them in. sweatdrop

Beloved Visionary

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
User Image

Pose: (Bust seductive smile.)
Avatar/Character's Story or a Story About You: (My avatar was based off of an OC I created a long time ago.She's a sweet and playful mother of one. A siren who has an tainted past and she seeks ways to redeem herself. I stopped using that character a while ago but I still love her and so I always keep her signature curly red hair.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff