Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Zinthos!
Welcome to my request/quest/art shop thread mrgreen thanks for stopping by- PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS POST.
This thread is mainly for my OC request though

I am not taking commissions at this time my DA
In case you were wondering

If you wish to enlarge any of the tekteks of my OCs, I recommend this site

ALL OCS IN SECOND POST

My OCs

Violet
Eve
Sarah
Melissa

If you draw Eve, Melissa and Violet in a battle together, I will cry and scream and thank you (maybe even secret anon gift you later)

emotion_kirakira

Details/Stories/References below - all references are freebies I have received, credits are in my archive thread - (link in my profile)

Items Currently Being Quested
My Dream Avi - it's kinda expensive o.o - already have Devoted

I'm currently questing

Sainte Ciel: Apage

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Violet the Violent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eve

Sarah

Melissa

Any of my OCs interest you? O.o

Stories and Better References Below

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name- Violet the Violent

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51210134

In her battle gear

*still has a scarred eye
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51228336

Poses for this Form: With one hand on her hip and one hand with the cigarette and maybe even smoke or something
The phrase would be "You really shouldn't have"

Orrrr one hand on her hip with a cigarette and the other hand with a gun aimed somewhere and her saying "I'm really sorry about this"

Info:She transforms when almost drained of power or angry - her eyes grew pale and her hair turns white
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51414700

Personal Space: She gets tense. Usually if its a male she doesn't know, she will fight them back, grab their wrist or simply snap "do not touch me". This is due to her sexual abuse during her childhood. Her eyes turn red duriing these encounters.

Violet, however, is a bit more accepting of females. She also invades their personal space at times to make them uncomfortable.

Story: She has been an orphan as long as she can remember. A pair of two powerful sorcerers took her in along with a dozen or so other witches that had “potential”. They trained her in magic and potions. The family became known as a trained witch/wizard army.
Violet has a special power of healing. With a touch of her hand she can heal wounds sometimes taking them onto herself. The power also reverses. She can touch you and reopen old wounds. She can open emotional wounds and can temporarily heal/numb emotional pain.

When Violet is wounded or hurt she cannot heal herself and if beaten or fought severely, her body is taken over by a rage and defends itself through gory bloodshed hence the name Violet the Violent.

She is hunted by the queen for saving her sister from execution. Violent managed to escape the castle with her beloved adopted sister Rose but they were forced to live apart for safety. They communicate through necklaces worn at all times.

Violet jumps from home to home in a disguise of a helpless woman to gain food and shelter. She treats her con victims well before moving to the next home.

Violet still jumps place to place but is known for her beauty and singing voice. Black hair, medium figure, light blue eyes and she tends to wear a bit a purple. She regrets when she would follow her Sorcerer parents orders in her childhood to kill and destroy many people so she tries to help people in any way possible.
She has no love interest and flirts quite a lot.
She is mainly seeked for her healing powers.

Color would be purple.

Scene: Some sort of forest would be nice- at night with glowing purple aura if possible but I understand it that's asking for too much xD

References:

Headshot

Torso

Amazing Headshot :3 One of My Favorites

Another Great Headshot- Battle Gear

Pencil- Fully Body

DreamSelf

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Eve

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51228429

Personal Space: She was known to snuggle up to several men at a time - she has no problem with it and will get into your person space without a second thought. She flirts through her body language.

Story: Rumored to be a twin sister of Violet, she specializes in torture. Not much is known about her due to a disappearance although Violet always called her stubborn. She is believed to be dead.

Color would be red ^^

Scene: Her using her whip on someone o.o if possible

References:

Lovely Headshot

Color Headshot

Full Body

Black and White Bust

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Sarah

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51227993

Personal Space: She is very uncomfortable with any contact whatsoever- in fact she barely speaks or interacts with anyone. if someone were to approach her, she would blush and shy away, perhaps hugging herself but she wouldn't use her telekinesis powers unless truly threatened or if Violet or Melissa were in danger

Story: Born into a strict religion family, Sarah’s original name had been Mary as a dedication to the Mother Mary. She was an only child (that the reader knows of) and recruited by Violet and Eve through her high school days. All of Sarah’s actions were frowned upon by her parents, from clothing, friends and thoughts. She prayed before every meal and was prohibited from being with boys. Once they started getting physical with Sarah, Violet and Eve took her away from the small town to start a life as a Cawthorn. Shortly after, her house was mysteriously burned down with both of her parents inside.

She is shy and has been raised to need a reassuring hand. Sarah was rejected by a love interest and since then has been more outgoing and cruel. The most dramatic difference is her choice of clothing. She now pays attention to fashion and wears anything revealing she can find.

Sarah has the power of telekinesis that she frequently abuses the power on small animals and sometimes people, when she is upset. While Violet frowns upon this, Melissa encourages her to explore her powers.

She is also a werewolf - when in full blood rage, her pores ooze blood and she gets coated in it.

Color would be yellow

Scene: Sarah doing anything childlike, crying, shyly combing her hair etc - go as gory as you please

References:

Full Body - Posed

Beautiful Headshot

Another Headshot

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Melissa

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/51228237

Personal Space: Similar to Eve, she is perfectly comfortable with invading people's personal space. She especially enjoys flustering females (no matter the sexuality) with shameless flirting (she is a lesbian). However, she does not appreciate men trying to approach her. She snarls at them for the most part.

Story: Melissa was recruited before Violet but after Eve – was lowered in ranking after falling in love with a target. She is in charge to training. She also specializes in torturing and specifically knows how to break a man into her servant. Due to a rough childhood and prison rape, she hates most men and is downright paranoid about them. Melissa is not nearly as humane as Violet and often shoots before asking questions. Secretly, she wishes to take over Violet's spot and head command and has deemed her unworthy of the name Cawthorn.

Color would be green

Scene: Whipping someone, braiding her hair o.o fighting, etc

References:

Torso

Gorgeous Full Body

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,150 Points