Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥++ 1 100.0% [ 375 ]
Total Votes:[ 375 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 529 530 531 > >> >>> »|

Quote:
Finally quitting Gaia. Getting rid of 28 mil worth of stuff!

User Image

. . . . P r o j e c t C l i c h e . . . .
art request

Hello, and welcome to my AF request thread!
I'd be honored if you'd be kind enough to work your skills on my behalf.
Any level of skill is fine with me. Consider my OCs good practice, if you wish!

>> CG References for all characters <<
>> All Art Received (includes commissions) <<

Thanks so much! ♥
--Cire

--

[ INTRO ]

Project*Cliche is my visual novel WIP, like so:
User Image
User Image

The characters I have here are those involved in this project. smile

--

[ YUUKO KAZUKI ]

Character info.

User Image
MINAMOTO YUUKO
源優子 (みなもとゆうこ)

Basics
Birthdate: March 10th (Pisces)
Hobby: Writing, feeding bunnies.
Info
Yuuko is this story’s heroine, a fledgling writer who is failing English and is working on a cliched novel inspired by a super-cliched drama. She is often spunky, but can be nerdy (she thought bunnies were cute only after learning that they saw 360 degrees around). Yuuko also pays more attention to the feelings of others than to her own, and as a result, she is unperceptive of her emotions.
Appearance
Brown hair, brown eyes. Wears contacts (or glasses). Carries around a clipboard. Is often in school uniform or a casual but slightly girlish outfit.
Defining attributes: Glasses, clipboard, one strand of curly hair on the top of her head.
Relationships
Kazuki: Tutor-tutee relationship. Yuuko is vexed by this situation, because Kazuki is younger than she is. She often pokes fun at his underclassman-ness by ruffling his hair and babying him. At first, she has no feelings toward him. She does not recognize Kazuki’s displays of affection toward her, but with time, she realizes she likes him. When she does, she gets crazy ideas about being a cradle robber (a bit extreme? haha).

User ImageSHIRATORI KAZUKI (English name: Carl Shiratori)
白鳥和希 (しらとりかずき)

Basics
Birthdate: August 26th (Virgo)
Hobby: Playing the piano (a secret!), watching movies/drama, writing scripts, analyzing scripts/storylines.
Appearance
Blonde hair, brown eyes. Usually wears the school uniform.
Defining attributes: the blonde hair.
Info
Kazuki is the eldest male in a family of actors. He often comes off as quiet unless spoken to, and prefers to spend his time playing the piano or watching television drama to analyze the scripts. He is, for the most part, an intellectual. Kazuki often acts on his feelings and tells the truth in a painfully blunt manner. His inexperience in love and his impulsive actions seem to make him attractive to the female population.
Relationships
Yuuko: Kazuki is Yuuko’s assigned English tutor, thanks to her abysmally low grades. His interests in writing overlap with Yuuko’s, and he decides to (forcibly) help out with her clichéd story. He begins to like her as he gets to know her better. Kazuki’s impulsiveness results in somewhat awkward situations with Yuuko.

[ EMI MASAO ]

User Image

OKAZAKI EMI
岡崎恵美 (おかざきえみ)

Basics
Birthdate: April 3rd (Aries)
Hobby: Stalking Kazuki, formulating devious plans to win Kazuki's heart, tennis.
Info
Emi is the heiress to a large publishing company. She is also Kazuki's former girlfriend, and still has a crush on him. Emi is aggressive, very assertive, and strong will backed up by powerful family, and with this personality, she commands the boss of her family's "bodyguard" (gang in actuality), Masao. Despite her outward personality, she is very sensitive and is often stung to the core by Kazuki's blunt remarks.
Appearance
Reddish brown hair, yellowish brown eyes. Has two hair clips on either side of her head. She goes to a different school, so she wears a different uniform. Her style is sporty or cute.
Relationships
Masao: The boss of the Okazaki family's bodyguard troupe (aka gang). She orders him around like a well-trained dog, though he does object to things she says sometimes. He is an irreplaceable figure to Emi, as he is always with her in some way or another, though he does not realize it. However, Emi scorns the very idea of being in a relationship with him. Of course, she folds eventually.
Kazuki: Ex-boyfriend-and-possibly-betrothed. Emi likes Kazuki. Kazuki doesn't like Emi, and says he never did. Emi's publishing family is good friends with Kazuki's actor family, and so, when they were living in America, their parents thought it'd be great if their children got married. When Kazuki went to Japan, Emi chased after him.
Yuuko: Emi hates Yuuko. Yuuko feels bad about "taking her man," as Emi puts it, and distances herself from Kazuki.

User Image

TAKANO MASAO
高野雅夫 (たかのまさお)

Basics
Birthdate: May 5th
Hobby: Going to arcades, doing his job (as a gang member…), drinking orange juice, fiddling with electronics
Info
Masao is the boss of the Okazaki gang. He is cool, collected, seemingly maniacal to some, and is generally avoided by most people. Though he seems not to care about anything, and is sometimes melancholy, there is a certain childishness about him. He likes to tinker with mechanical items in his spare time while drinking OJ like a good little boy.
Appearance
Dyed white hair, red contacts. His real eye color is brown. He wears red contacts by order of Emi, who thinks it makes him more intimidating to opponents.
Defining attributes: Leather jacket with fuzz, but a shirt and tie underneath.
Relationships
Emi: His boss. Masao often bickers with Emi when her plans sound absurd, but often ends up complying. He is almost always with her as a sort of bodyguard (which is his job anyway). Masao has known for a long time that Emi fancies Kazuki, but to his chagrin, he falls for her anyway.
Kazuki: Masao hates Kazuki. He finds it annoying how this little boy can make Emi run in circles, and how Emi won't snap out of the spell.
Yuuko: Masao seems to know her somehow.

References.

See above for CG refs.

And comics below. :3

User Image
At the Okazaki company's Valentine's Day party.
Emi: It's just practice, okay? Practice.
Masao: A-alright...
(Hahaha. Emi plans to do the chocolate trick with Kazuki and decides to use Masao as practice. = u=; )

User Image
Emi: Takano... Why are you so nice?
Masao: ...Think of it as, it's part of my job.

User Image
[part 2] [part 3]
Emi: I'm going to get Kazuki's heart this time!
Masao: (polite language) Alright, alright. What kind of plan do you have this time?
Emi: Kazuki-kun... <3
Masao: (thinking) What's so good about that kid?
Emi: Eh? What's wrong, Takano?
Masao: Nothin', boss.

User Image
[part 2] [part 3] [part 4]
Emi: I won't forgive any badmouthing of Kazuki-kun!
Masao: What's so good about that brat anyway? I can't keep this up!
Emi: Everything, everything. <3
Masao: Are you serious?
Random voice: Hey~ what are you two doing?
Emi & Masao: !
Emi & Masao: (thinking) Too close...

[ MORE CHARACTERS ]

RYOU
Kanda Ryou
神田 良 (かんだ りょう)
Personality: Kind, tolerant, easygoing, and almost always smiling. Nice-happy-guy.
Notes: Ryou is a weak, sickly boy with ( insert congenital disease that includes coughing up blood xD ) who nearly dies during the winter. He is a talented artist.
Relationship w/ Yuuko: Met Yuuko in elementary school and has had a crush on her ever since.

AKITO
Miura Akito
美浦昭人
Occupation: university student, studying law. Works part-time as a policeman (kouban)
Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, friendly, but most people don’t know that this is a façade.
Notes: Akito became a policeman and gave up his dream of forming a rock band with his friends (he was the singer/guitarist) because of certain events. He has left his home, and has come as far as possible to an obscure town to be away from his family, and perhaps to punish himself for his wrongdoings. He took in a young lost girl (Michiko) to find her parents, and also took in a few stray cats. He is trying to do as much good as possible for society to compensate for what he did in the past. In general, he’s a good Samaritan. An obsessively good one.
Relationship w/ Yuuko: Akito loves Yuuko’s cooking. At first, Akito treats Yuuko like a kid and Yuuko treats Akito like a big brother.
Akito meets Yuuko when he saves her from being hit by a car when she follows a cat (Akito’s own cat, Tama) across the street. He works at a small police station by the seashore, and loves the scenery there.

[ FEATURED ART ]

Random features~~ <3

User Image
by emraldeyes

User Image
by minit

User Image
by Yuna-Tulin

User Image
by vioche

User Image
by Psycho_kyugurl

User Image
by minit

User Image
by Comrade Nira

User Image
by TiuX

User Image
by Curry Raishu

User Image
by minit

User Image
by Rei

User Image
by Psycho_kyugurl

[ RECEIVED ART ]
>>Yuuko/Kazuki:
Ninja mehanime_hunterGuardian ArlenKurushimi926CandiiePiyo-san
>>Emi/Masao:
ReimiSvira10Neko-ShippoLaranneGlory___xGuardian Arlenanime_hunterWishful Bunnyamyazmyao_mizu17JagansheKaldeagirlyLimezlunatoicRoi-chanBlind ClarityManjyuuReimiSvira10YOUR white RABBIT

[ GIVEN ART ]
Kuroi BaraNeko-ShippoReimiSvira10yLimezManjyuuIstel

Yes, I draw for friends I make on this thread.
And for friends only. No random artwhores. <3

[ S P A M ]

[p491 - trades done.]

Pseudoarttrades, received & requests.
(I finished the sketch art for people in small font. Will post all sketches at the very end.)

Angry-Tampon
gyshibi
random_shiichan
Water Melan
Koko Hearts
Chiipei
Naeyru
silverstr
Candiie
i l o v e p e a r y
French Vanilla
purdoy25
Ranger Myst
Korremix3
l2ina
k u r o - m i z u k i
x-Sasu-hime-x

[ W I P ]

--

[ L I N K S ]

Link here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interested in my art?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ O P E N ]

Noob

*tries* D:
No promises though...
No problem, any tries are appreciated! heart
LOL Looks like the demand's too high and the supply too low.
AF is so boring. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces