Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Goat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pixels

You have stumbled across Pixellated, a temporary art shoppe!
I hope you enjoy your little stay. And please, feel free to stay and chat. Livestream is off! For those of you weirdos who wanna watch me suck at art!

Naughty Goat

Welcome to Pixellated! This is a temporary shop, to help me get back into the swing of making these things after being unable to for 6 months. I haven't yet decided how long I will be keeping it open, though. I guess we all just have to wait and see.

About Me
                          Well, my name is La Petite Corsaire. I go by Tovie, Petite, or LPC. I'm 20, and I have way too much free time. I actually only recently started making pixel dolls. I guess I started about a month ago, but I really haven't done that many, so I'm probably not as good as most. I'm very friendly, and I love to chat. I tell people to talk to me while I work, but then I forget I'm supposed to be talking, because I get so into what I'm doing. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. This is all I can think of, so yea. If you have questions, about anything, ask me. I swear, I don't bite.

Naughty Goat

These were put here for a reason. Please, read them and follow them. They are all common sense.

O1. Follow the Gaia ToS.
                          O2. Don't quote anything that's part of the layout.
                          O3. Please, don't rush me. I typically work pretty quickly.
                          O4. Do NOT steal anything. If it doesn't belong to you, don't touch it.
                          O5. Understand that I have the right to decline orders.
                          O6. Be nice, be respectful.

Naughty Goat

You probably want some samples, huh? The little pixel on the layout graphics is one. But maybe that's not enough? No worries. I've got more!

Regular :

Naughty Goat

So now you are ready to order, hmm? Well, let's get to it! [Please post the form in the thread, filled out completely.

Will Do
                          Females, Males, simple-somewhat complex

Won't Do
                          Nudity, mecha, anthro, wings, elf ears, most hats, cluttered/complex

Bases

User Image

The Form

OH LPC, DO LOOK HERE
                          username : Molotov Cupcakes
                          base : #8
                          reference : here
                          extra : n/a
                          CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?

[color=#f97796][size=14]↪[/size][/color] [color=#f97796][u][color=#be667b]OH LPC, DO LOOK HERE[/color][/u][/color] [color=#f97796][size=18]↙[/size][size=16]↙[/size][/color]
                          [color=#be667b]username : [insert here]
                          base : [the number of the base you want]
                          reference : [can be either the current avatar, or a picture reference. no real pictures please.]
                          extra : [anything else you want me to know][/color]
                          [color=#f97796]CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?[/color]

Naughty Goat

Regular Slots
                          O1. KyoLuvsCats
                          O2. iBrBz
                          O3. Non Diegetic Sound
                          O4. tubercular skies
                          O5. Stitching Spider
                          O6. j e s u i s a m i

Naughty Goat

Naughty Goat

Tiny Ladykiller

OH LPC, DO LOOK HERE
username : devilarogirl
base : #7
reference : Current ♥
extra : Could my tail be wagging? If not, that's okay. Also, could the cup be in my hand that is raised?

CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?

Prophet

User Image
Perhaps my OC, dear? I have 37 references on my profile. If you want to know her background, here is her OC biography.

Naughty Goat

devilarogirl

I'll certainly give it a shot.
                Unfortunately, I'm not offering animations at the moment. I realize it was still in the section for what I'll do,
                I had just forgotten to fix up that part of it.
                I'm about to head out, going to get boba tea with the best friend, so I'll start working on it when I return c:

Tiny Ladykiller

La Petite Corsaire
devilarogirl

Unfortunately, I'm not offering animations at the moment. I realize it was still in the section for what I'll do,
                I had just forgotten to fix up that part of it.
                I'm about to head out, going to get boba tea with the best friend, so I'll start working on it when I return c:

Ah, that's okay! Thank you!

Naughty Goat

Anastasia Elia
User Image
Perhaps my OC, dear? I have 37 references on my profile. If you want to know her background, here is her OC biography.

I'm not sure how well I'll do with that boa/scarf, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff