tea 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
boba 0.28260869565217 28.3% [ 13 ]
juice 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 6 ]
water 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Magical Girl

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well~ yum_coffee

Freebie thread for fun and practice- might be a sketch might be lined/colored gaia_duck
No guarantees all will be picked but I will try what time/motivation allows sweatdrop
Avis / OCs welcome gaia_kittenstar
Pls no gore/excessive horror
Feel free to stay and chat w/ me yum_strawberry
yum_bitten insta link yum_bitten

yum_checker done from thread:
lntoner / CandyDips / gIucose / cowhai / 5HERLOTTA / Alpaca With A Mustache / lntoner / gIucose / Kyabi /
puffysharks

yum_pie other examples:
Amirrora / poormachine / Ryuna Bloodmire / The Princess of Hades / +[Skarekrow]+ / Lily_Spiral / rero zone / nemurihime-sama / PandaDumpling / spacebears

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

heart

Anxious Cat

would you consider my avi?
User Image User Image

or if they don't fancy ya,
maybe someone from my [ t o y h o u s e ]?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image

oc name_ seraph
type_ sole survivor
personality_ upbeat, resourceful, impulsive

clothing/outfits:
User Image
User Image

[ x ] ◄ click for more details/references (to toyhou.se)
click for gallery/references ▶ [ x ]

couple request: she's shipped with paladin danse, i'll cry if you draw em together

ref below ▼
[ x ][ x ] ◄ more references
User Image

User Image

oc name_ hawke
occupation_ mercenary
personality_ guarded, compassionate, reserved

about: "a mercenary who roams the commonwealth with her companion,
spending her time collecting unique objects/weapons,
as well as searching for interesting stories, & helping ghouls/synths."

clothing/outfits:
User Image

[ x ] ◄ click for more details/references (to toyhou.se)
click for gallery/references ▶ [ x ]

couple request: she's shipped with maccready, i'll cry if you draw em together

ref below ▼
[ x ][ x ] ◄ more references without hat
User Image

Smoker

would enjoy one of my current avi heart
User Image

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Would one of my babes interest you? heart Or any other kiddos from my toyhouse~?

Karin Nagamine -[[Quirkless]] Medical Quirk Researcher, Part of the Shie Hassaikai, working for and shipped with Overhaul (Chisaki, Kai)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Ere Mitsugu - [[Quirk: Dog (Shiba Inu)]] UA Student, Future Member of HellHounds, and shipped with Kirishima Eijirou
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hallow - [[Quirk: Halloween]], Miss Midnight's Sidekick, and Dom Babe

User ImageUser Image

Sharpe - Villain [[Quirk: Cutting Edge]], Villain, Polite and Well-Mannered young man, Murderer
His Quirk makes his skin exceedingly sharp to the touch, able to cut or filet anyone or thing who touches him
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Obsessive Fatcat

16,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hhhnnnnn
Would you wanna draw one of these?
Hope you have a good weekend (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Shameless Lunatic

I like the idea of casual freebies...nice and relaxed. No panicking or anxiety.

Super Star

14,575 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Perhaps you'd like to try your hand at this fire attuned mage? 3nodding
User Image

Huaweii's Fav

please consider one of my bnha kiddos here! thankyu yum_puddi
check out my toyhouse for more characters/references!

Kaori Akiyama:
Hero Outfit/Casual:
User Image
Drawing her in the school uniform is welcome too! She also has halloween outfits!

(would love art of her with katsuki bakugo or ochaco uraraka!)
She's a UA Student! Kaori's very playful and a huge people person, but can get very annoyed pretty easily. She likes to make fun of people and her expressions are very...animated.

Kagaku Hidoi:
Lab Outfit:
User Image
Her pigtails should be bigger and spikier if possible! Oh, and please ignore the accessories on the “Quirk Activated” models hair! thank you ^^
She also has halloween outfits!

(getting art of her with her dad friend Toshinori Yagi or this wet wipe would be lovely thank you)
She's from BNHA and she's a Villain! She's 8-9 and is a total crybaby. She whines and complains everytime she doesn't get her way. When her quirk is activated she can control tentacles that come out from basically anywhere on her body, they kinda look like slenderman's.

Akarui Higuma:
Casual/Villain Outfit:
User Image

She's a Villain! She's...very....y'know. Strange. She has sharp teeth and is usually blushing, kinda like this! She doesn't have anything to wear on her villain outfit yet, so feel free to put whatever you want on there!

currently unnamed:
Casual Outfit:
User Image

She's a Vigilante! I haven't worked out much for her yet, sadly.
Maybe my current avi? Happy drawing! <3
Would you consider one of my BNHA babes~? heart
Or checkout my Toyhou.se to see the rest of my babs!

Emiko Yagami(Support Class)
(Always looking for couple art of her and Iida Tenya heart )
Quirk:
Hex: Emiko is able to put a hex on anyone she chooses. The longest one of her hexes can last is a day, only if she’s targeted a single person. The more people she hexes, the shorter the time until they wear off. Her hexes start with small and minor inconveniences that gradually get more annoying and inconvenient the more time that passes.

Personality: Emiko is a proud and overly confident individual. She loves to use her quirk to mess with people but would never intentionally hurt someone. One of her favorite people to hex is Iida. His reactions are hilarious to her and she can never get enough of him trying to scold her. She’s a total brat and can only be subdued once she finds someone to put her in her place, though only temporarily. (Bonus) It was by complete accident when Emiko realized that she had feelings for Iida. He had finally had enough of her messing with him and, without realizing it, put her in her place

Kaede Iwasaki(Pro Hero)
(Always looking for couple art of her and Ms. Joke heart )
Her hair is in a french braid kind of style!
User ImageUser Image
Maybe one of her casual outfits?

Quirk:
Clown: Her quirk gives her the ability to shrink to fit into small spaces, like how clowns fit into tiny clown cars. She can also make balloon animals that enlarge and come to life for a few seconds. With a honk of her clown nose, she can put an instant smile on someone's face.
Additional accessories: Cream Pie Belt, Air horn, and Squirt Flower

Personality: She always has a smile on her face and always tries her best to make others smile. She is a raging goofball and is always making a pun or cracking a joke

Raegan O’Connell(Hero to be)
(Always looking for couple art of her and Inasa Yoarashi heart )
User ImageUser Image
Quirk:
Animate: Anything that she draws can come to life at her will and be of use to her for a few minutes before turning back into a drawing. Though she is a horrible artist so everything she draws always comes out disproportionate and wonky.

Personality: She's originally from Ireland and moved to Musutafa in middle school. She’s normally a pretty happy and carefree person. Recently she’s been mourning the loss of her father but tries to smile through

Evie Kurokawa(Sidekick)
(Always looking for couple art of her and Todoroki Shoto heart )
Without coatUser Image
With coatUser Image
Present BombUser Image
Snowman HenchmanUser Image
Quirk:
Christmas:
Evie has several abilities that she can summon at her fingertips.
Present Bomb: She can summon a bomb that is wrapped up like a Christmas present. It explodes within ten seconds of being summoned or once it hits a target
Snoman Henchmen: She has the ability to summon either a vast amount of small snowmen or one large muscular snowman. Depending on their size, she can summon about 20-30 at a time, 40 if she pushes herself. Her large snowman can last for as long as an hour. He tends to get very hands on with Evie and has a mind of his own, purposefully embarrassing and flirting with her when there is no danger

Personality: She has a bit of a tsundere attitude and can be headstrong at times. She gets embarrassed and flustered very easily but is able to focus her full attention when needed

Ashton Mitchell(International KickBoxing Champion)
(Always looking for couple art of her and Gang Orca, preferably in this outfit heart )
User Image
Ashton is originally from Detroit and moved to Japan after a tournament. She was born quirkless and refused to be seen as weak because of it. She can be cocky and a bit of a hot head but caring and loyal to those she loves. A more detailed description will be on her toyhouse if you wanna take a look!

Mexicandi's Waifu

Hi! Consider any of these girls?
User Image

User Image

User Image

or any of the girls from the thread in my signature?

Galactic Inquisitor

Please consider sketching one of my OCs! c:

Awn
- Her gallery

main ref -

User Image

colour ref -

User Image

alternate outfit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clover
- Her gallery

User Image

Gwynn
- Her gallery
- If you open the image, it'll return to it's full size and you can see her tattoos better!

Eirlyn
- His gallery (no other refs, but does include information about his weapon)

Katan
- Her gallery

User Image

Tsaka
- Her gallery
- She's a Kingdom Hearts OC, so she's got a bunch of different outfits/forms. I've put 3 of 'em below, but there are more in her gallery
- But no matter which form she's in, her hair is an ombre (light to dark)
- You can draw her with a keyblade, if you'd like (but it's 100% optional). The different choices are here

outfit 1 -

User Image

outfit 2

User Image

User Image

outfit 3 -
- The blue part of this outfit can be blue, yellow, white, or red (all the art so far either has it as blue or yellow, though)

User Image

User Image

Verdigris
- Their gallery

User Image

(Or anyone else from my toyhouse!)

Dapper Shapeshifter

My current avi is boring but hi I would love if you used it for practice emotion_ghost

Familiar Friend

consider drawing her User Image?

Fluffy Rabbit

♡私は愛とは何かを知っているのであれば♡

Consider my avie?
User Image
User Image

♡ それはあなたのおかげです♡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces