Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slimy Specter

Welcome to my bakery !! <3
I present to you all my lil tasty pastries , here on display for your drawing pleasure~

So this is a request for all my lil frenchies heart
Some of my OCS are in DIRE need of a new outfit.
You will see a lot of my babies are dressed in skimpy clothing. You will also notice that they are all male.
and lastly you will notice most of all, That I have no shame. OTL

Some things you will notice:
-I adore large hips/thighs
-They are all very feminine
-Most wear lingerie
-Again I have no shame
-Non of them are human
-Sinclaire is the only manly man.
-Let me repeat my shamelessness

Also I am a nasti and would love nsfw for my more...../cough OCS
Sinclaire is too innocent for that. So if you are willing to draw a lil ahemhem by all means PM me.

Slimy Specter

User Image

First off on the list, Is my lovely curved cutie-Peste Noire
Height:5'8"
Eye color: dead grey
Hair color/style:Ashy black/very long and slightly wavy
Body type: Pear? LOL
Species: Incubus
Ability: Create a black goo-like substance(from his mouth) used to poison his preys.(hence the name pests noire-black death)
Personality: Shy yet very flirtatious. Minx-like. Clever. Deceiving. Lady like. Suave. Shameless.

A bit of a back story: Peste like any good incubus, loves what he does. Or so he did. A few centuries ago, Pests fell in love with a human man by the name of Ru. Finding out, his fellow demons took it upon themselves to punish not only pests but Ru as well. Its against the rules to kill a fellow incubi, so as a form of torture, they killed Ru in front of Paste instead. Stricken with grief, peste noire now carries around the skull of his former lover. In hopes to remind himself the consequences of loving a human.
Currently he resides in a cozy loft in France . Occasionally going to visit his long time friend(who lives in Japan) Ryuu Tsukino. Peste does care for the man, but not in a romantic way. And its alright for them to be "friends"(with benefits) because Ryuu isn't human either.

Current refs:as far as clothing goes, as long as its tight and black its fine xD
full body ref
his "work" clothes LOL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Next on the list is my Guro baby Parfait!
*Note*This Oc is in need of a new outfit**

Height:5'5"
Eye color: Bright baby green(second eye on chest is moonlight yellow)
Hair color:Midnight black
Body type: Strawberry? OTL
Species: Guro/Monster humanoid thing
Ability: none
Personality: Verryy melodramatic.hella Sassy.
A playful tease. Cute when he wants something from the hubby. Occasionally an airhead

**Important information**
Since he is guro please notice all his deformities <3
-Both his arms are missing (from the elbow down)
-His stomach region there's a huge hole(notice the shape)
Where his spinal cord and (when he stretches) his rib cage are visible.
-He has a eye on the middle of his chest(when he is asleep he uses that one to see. Sort of like to keep a eye out on any danger)

A little back story: Parfait since birth was an abandoned child. His mother was a prostitute and his father was a drunk. Being fed up, he ran away from home around the age of 18. Being weak and having no money, Parfait used the only thing he had. His beauty. Parfait became a mans dirty little secret till the age of 23. The mans wife had found out and kicked parfait back onto the streets. For a few weeks parfait lived as a homeless man, constantly fighting the urge to go back "home" One day while sleeping at the corner of a store, Parfait was rudely disturbed by a man named Gong Che. They got into an argument and several hours later Parfait finds himself awake on said mans bed. And from then on they became inseparable.

Current refs: I'm looking for him to be drawn in something different. I'd like for his top half to be always shown. Collars , bras, shrugs are fine just not t-shirts or sweaters etc.....

Slimy Specter

User Image

The only Semi-manly man in this thread, Sinclaire.~

Height: 6'4"
Skin tone: pale(albino)
Eye color: bright pastel red
Hair color: snow bunny white lolol
Body type: very tall and lanky. Sorta muscular
***important features**- he has long white eyelashes
-both his nipples are pierced
-there's a visible scar from his chinline to the middle of his cheek
-there's also a large jagged scar across his stomach
-Sinclaire right arm is amputated from elbow down and poorly bandaged
Personality: Quiet. Lonely. Rude. Hateful. Trickster. bored. He gives off a feel of longing.
/size]

Some back story: Sinclaire is based on one of my fav RPG PC games called OFF. More importantly, Sinclaire is also based on the character Zacharie. Instead of being helpful and selling his wares for credits, Sinclaire is a two faced thief/pickpocketer. Sinclaire mask is only worm when he goes to steal 'work' or if he needs to run around town. Living in a world where everyone is the same, He is ashamed on how different he really looks. All his scars and faults make him bitter towards everyone else. Sinclaire lives alone in an old torn down building that no one has bothered to tear down. He mostly spends his time there reading or looking out at the world or he will splurge and ride a padelo down the meat rivers. Despite being alone, Sinclaire has befriended the local spectres that also dwell in the old building as well.

Other refs:

ref shhheeeetttt

User Image

Last one in this party but not least is Crème!
Height: 5'3"
Skin tone: carmel/milk chocolate brown
Eye color: light orange
Hair color/style:Refer to ref
Body type: papapa pear( he gotta booty tho)
Species: Dessert /snorts (****he might look anthro but he is nnnootttttt)he is human/dessert idek mane don't judge mere /crai
Ability: warning*****its kinda naughty
ability to ejaculate cream/icing hence his name crème

Personality: Hella cute. Playful. Kinda naughty when in the mood. Shy at times. Cry baby.

Back story : he's new to the family so working on it

Slimy Specter

//snaps my Mr.krabs claws
This popsicle stand it open cool cool cool

Slimy Specter

heart heart heart

Slimy Specter

Slimy Specter

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

*stumbles in, sees Peste Noire, gets all flustered and trips, face-plants* redface
Shameless you say? emotion_dowant

Slimy Specter

-Murderous_Lover-
*stumbles in, sees Peste Noire, gets all flustered and trips, face-plants* redface

Don't break anything ,hon :C! /picks up
All my babies are shameless just like their ma emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Beenzino
-Murderous_Lover-

All my babies are shameless just like their ma emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Thanks you =w=
Hehe Oh our poor babies. What have we done to them X3

Slimy Specter

-Murderous_Lover-
Beenzino
-Murderous_Lover-

Thanks you =w=
Hehe Oh our poor babies. What have we done to them X3

I'm not even sorry x3~ They were born to be shameless femboys.
Except my bb Sinclaire he is just too innocent for that *^*

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Best of luck in receiving arts Beenz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash