User Image User Image User Image

Personality: It varies from avi to avi. Just have fun with it~

...rather than be well known.

Wheezing Browser

Hayface
lol
Go ahead, that's fine with meeee

trick or treat bestie!
Imma’leavethishurr, because delivery is always better with cookies.
User Image

Ooo, n** warning for those with sensitivities.
emotion_c8

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

Hayface
[
Ohh! I used to be a part of a little group for zOMG , so I know how that goes.

I usually make lists for things when I need to remember, yeah. Sometimes with drawing it's a little more difficult to really put into words for the lists, for the process I actually go through to do things a certain way. But that's just part of experimenting with it haha

Ahh, one thing that I wish I could have is more shaped stamps / texture brushes! I can't import any with the outdated program, but I've just been making separate transparent png's for stuff like that for now.

For drawing via discord, my sister and I do that for each other. We have a channel set up in a little server we're in and start a call, where just either share the app screen / full screen and will either talk in the call, or mute our mics and talk in DM's or draw responses on a new layer lmao.

True. I'm still finding out things regarding both Clip Studio Paint and Procreate. The programs I use. Either by experimenting or finding videos online.
Has there been any program you've maybe thought of trying out so far? There's also GIMP which I think is open sourced?
Ooh. I hate when things are outdated and so won't let you do certain things. I'm so sorry. I'm always amazed at people who make their own brushes in different programs. I'm just like, "How??".

Ooh. That sounds like what I want to do. I'd love to do that with people even if I don't talk (since I have anxiety with voice chat). I thought about doing that in the MM Events discord group while I draw people in the thread too. >.>

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

Selini

Ok >< And yes I definitely can relate. Is why I might be slow with replies as well. Doesn't help that I take forever trying to figure out what to say sometimes... And sometimes when I do figure it out, too much time has gone by. ;;; But yes, replying does take some energy for sure.

Sorry to hear about work being draining. :< Hope things go well with the new position. I'm sure you'll get the hang of things soon. Can def relate to feeling like a zombie after work, as well.

Oh I see. I'm not too keen on being around lots of people either. I make an exception for the parks, but still can't do it too much. I much prefer to stay at home, heh. And yeah, the putting away of the decorations is what gets me. xD I have to force myself to do it.

Well, there's still other ways to be festive at least. ^^

By the way, I was wondering what the shirt is behind the mask on your avatar request? The one on the far right?

Username: Die Fishy Die
Character Name: Fishy
Personality: Seems a bit mysterious but really she's just shy. That doesn't stop her from wanting to dress up for spoopy month though.
Links and Reference Images:
User Image User Image User Image
Here is a link to the rest of my avi's too for those who might find these too difficult or not inspiring enough. <3

Are you a chronic overthinker in conversations too?

Thank you. I'm trying and doing as well as I can with the stuff I know at least. I still have hiccups or am moving too slow for my liking. But I know I'll learn it over time. Right now I'm just overwhelmed at home, at work, etc. I don't feel like I have a moment to really relax or as often as I'd like. So I had a big cry today because of it. I'm overwhelming myself. No wonder so many autistic people deal with burnout so quickly.

True. I was thinking about trying to find the markers my friend gifted me. They're like a chalkboard marker but can also be used on windows? I thought about doodling little images in our windows for Halloween at least. That way I can be low key festive but it's not overwhelming.

So my inventor is ******** up but I think it's just the top of the dress she's wearing which is Curios Witch of Fate item. Basically think of a spaghetti strap dress top.

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

Kikio-San
Seek to be worth knowing...
Fina and I got prescription sunglasses the last time we got glasses.
We love them sooooo much. Definitely worth it.
These are our first pairs, so we're super excited about them.

Yeahhhh... I heard transitions could be a bit of a pain like that.
It's part of the reason why I never got them.

I've never heard of Zenni. I know there is a company I keep seeing advertise on tiktok that does something like what you're describing though.
They make magnetic glasses to where you can snap on different frames and stuff to change how they look.
Seems cool, but I'm boring and like the same kind of glasses. xD

My mom has had prescription sunglasses for years. She has to get every year for her eye exam due to work. She has to have her prescription up to date for her safety glasses at work. I know the pair of sunglasses she has is a really nice fancy pair.

Have you seen the people with transition contact lenses? People out here looking like demons from Supernatural.

Yeah. They've been a savor for me with glasses. I don't pay for eye insurance anymore because I pay out of pocket at Target then buy my glasses online after receiving my prescription from the doctor. Glasses on there will cost from $20 (Without any of the fancy extras) up to over a $100 depending on what you add on to it. Like turning any pair of glasses in to sunglasses. Or adding a non glare coating, etc. Know what I mean? So I just get basic b***h stuff and it only costs me less than $40 for a pair.

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

Die Fishy Die
I summon thee for a cookie made just for you. Happy Halloween, Fishy~
User Image

Fiendish Seraph

"A story doesn't live
until it is imagined in someone's mind." -Wit
DragonofHeaven
BeIKing
"A story doesn't live
Followed Skare here~ cat_3nodding Hallo!

'Allo and welcome in~! ^ ^ I love your avi too, btw

Thank you! Felt like it was time to make something spooky for Halloween.

Wicked Darling

Kikio-San
C3NTRIC
emotion_ghost
User Image
djsaklfjdskjafkldjsa
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira
I love it! I shall add it to my favorite folder on my computer~ >3

Youre very welcome!
Happy you like it

Redd Menace's Waifu

Friendly Gekko

DragonofHeaven
I summon thee for a cookie made just for you. Happy Halloween, Fishy~
User Image

Oooooh, Fina. This looks wonderful! Thank you so much! The cookie is also gosh darn cute too. <3
You're the best! (Don't tell Kix). xD

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

BeIKing
"A story doesn't live

Of course~ Ooh, yes, it defininately passes the vibe check haha. It sort of reminds me of some of the artwork I have seen of Elias from Ancient Magus' Bride or the Duskwalkers.

Eloquent Lover

Die Fishy Die
Oooooh, Fina. This looks wonderful! Thank you so much! The cookie is also gosh darn cute too. <3
emotion_donotwant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Wife

12,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Married 100
Die Fishy Die

It's just a stomach bug so it's nothing serious but man is it annoying. LOL

Yeah arts the only thing keeping me entertained rn, so I'm grateful for this thread. heart

Fiendish Seraph

"A story doesn't live
DragonofHeaven
BeIKing
"A story doesn't live

Of course~ Ooh, yes, it defininately passes the vibe check haha. It sort of reminds me of some of the artwork I have seen of Elias from Ancient Magus' Bride or the Duskwalkers.

If I find the time and energy, I might doodle it for fun. I haven't drawn anything spooky in forever!

Sparkly Diamond

8,550 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Kikio-San
Lmao! I might have to make that a thing now! xD I can picture you excited about art and all you get is Rick Roll'd instead.

I'll get some bread. We can make grilled cheese for everyone, haha. It's a very small group. Only 5 of us. But like I said, we're all busy adults and don't post regularly at all. Not even close. I think we've gone sometimes 3+ months of no posts. Makes it hard to get anything done in the RP. xD;

Haha, I guess so. Our realtor friend introduced us to him and we originally hired him to remodel our bathroom a few years back. But we get along with him pretty well, so we kept in touch. Now he's our go-to for questions and lessons, haha.
He's showed us how in install cabinets, patch drywall, caulk things, and random other little bits here and there.

He likes showing us too. He calls us hustlers because we aren't afraid to get our hands dirty and do some of the work ourselves to save money.

I'd honestly die of laughter because I clearly crave all forms of attention and have a great sense of humor. emotion_dowant
Could also be a great way to do a little mischief towards those who don't thank their treaters for an extended period of time.
Many uses, many uses... All in the spirit of good Halloween. emotion_awesome

Jolly good. Love grilled cheese. Maybe we can use them to lure in more creative writers on your behalf. Though it sounds like a very chill little group with no expectations set in stone, which is always great for writers I find.
I don't do well under pressure... but the guilt I feel for not posting in a long while is pretty terrible at times. Luckily the friends I rp with are very understanding with me. I don't deserve 'em! emotion_facepalm

Nothing wrong with the practical, money-saving approach!
Things are just so expensive nowadays. It's a good use of skills to have for yourselves, piling on useful skills to one's repertoire is very much recommended.
I wish I wasn't so dependent on others myself so it's an envious enthusiasm I'd love to have. Hm, can enthusiasm be learned as well? rofl

Kikio-San
Die Fishy Die
emotion_donotwant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooohh sounds like someone deserves to be tricked, wouldn't you say? rofl But the best part is one will never know when...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff