Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Suppu, gaise. You can guess what this is! Yes, it's a free art request~! I"m requesting artsu for my lovely couple here. Their history is quite complex and hard to explain, so I won't BI [jk I'm just lazy]
I'm asking for FREE art, but feel free to tell to check out your shop [if it's cheap]. Pretty simple, right? Skip on down below for more information~!

Intro — Da rules — Character stuffs — Received Artsu — History
Can't take the heat? Get out of
the kitchen.

— You may post your own art request or whatever, I'll count it as a bump. I don't do affiliates or anything //too lazy. I suppose if it's a standard size I'll put it up somewhere. Isn't that 300x300 or something? 300x200? Idk. QAQ

—Don't steal artsu, duh.

—NO giving art then asking for pay. I tip if I want to tip, but don't be like HERE ISH AMAZINGU ARTSU. OH WAIT, NOW PAY ME 500K. QAQ

—Follow ToS. Should be up there ^ but I forgot.

—Donate money for more artsu? QAQ not a rule, actually ;^;

—Oh, btw. I'm a woman. Yah I guess that's a rule. Thanks 8D

—Be nice! I'm nice C:

—These rules are all outta wack ;^;

—IF I think of any more redface redface redface

The Stoic General Ivan and The Stubborn Watchmaker William

Name: Ivan
Character: Ivan
Details about: He's 5'10', ever the part of a general. He's imposing upon other people, his eyes searing a pathway through crowds. At a mere glance some have cowered under his gaze. He never smiles (or at least no one has seen it). With perfect posture and a booming voice, he is the ideal general, which is why he in the army. Or was....[see history post]. Despite the stoic man he is, he is the one chasing. Claiming to be straight, the barber refuses all his advances [most of the time] and regularly kicks him. General can't help it though; it's his first time loving someone. It's exciting and fun! He's always coming back, advancing, marching towards that goal.
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, military and gun skills
Other: None yet

Name: William
Character: William
Details about: He's 5'7', and quite sore about the little difference in height with his "friend." He is always advancing on him, despite that nature of his! He looks so serious all the time, he can never tell the difference between infatuation and exasperation. Although he does feel flattered, he clings to the idea of being straight and refuses most of his advances. There are times though...times that he lets him get away with the things he does. Just a few kisses...still completely straight. Not to mention his technique! Not a very skilled kisser...he had to teach him everything!...not that he teaches him!!
Skills: Watchmaking
Other: None yet

Art I hath received!
User Image
User Image
User Image redface redface redface
User Image

Their History

The General, Ivan had an accident in Germany and fell down in the snow, crushed by an avalanche. They were running from the enemy at the time, so no one could be picked up. Not even the precious General as he fell. What would be the point? So, under the snow he stayed there, his body kept heated just enough from being packed in, but he still struggled to live by drinking the snow. It was crushing him. Only by luck did it seem he survived. For if not for the watchmaker, traveling past that area to get to his home only three days after that.

In the windy area snow was whipped around and he pulled his cloak tighter about him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something blue sticking out of the snow. Curious, despite the furious wind, he trekked to the spot where a large pile lay, looking down at this blue thing. He pulled and pulled at it, but it wouldn't move. Sighing, he pushed snow away until he could see clearly what he was tugging and, and saw a face. Shrieking, he stumbled back, thinking him for dead, but bright eyes that opened told him otherwise. "My lord..." And then the other mumbled something, falling asleep.

William took the general back to his home. He put him in a spare bed above his shop and nursed him back to health, staying with him until he could move about more easily. The man was stoic and...interesting. He refused to meet William's eyes and took food without a word. It seemed those many days he never spoke, save for many one "Thank you." One night, the watchmaker was looking at his face closely, when he woke up. Their faces were quite close, and it was the first time he'd seen those sharp eyes looking directly into his own. With a gasp he sat up, bumping their foreheads.

The watchmaker apologized, touching his forehead gently as the general seemed shaken up, cheeks red. Perhaps the start was then.
YOUR GENERAL IS SPEAKING!
GENERAL BUTTON, PLEASE CONTINUE

Feel free to chat!

WELL SAID, SIR.

Requestu ~

WELL SAID, SIR.

WELL SAID, SIR.