Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors?

+1 1 100.0% [ 194 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

User Image

Minako's Little Wishes
Draw me or my OCs!

Hello everybody and welcome to my art request thread!
Let's get this clear from the beginning: I will pay if I like the art, BUT it probably won't be always like that. I'm usually not very rich, and my amount of gold sometimes dramaticaly drops down to 10k. So, I will tip as much as I can, but according to my possibilities. If you're here just for the money, maybe it's better if you search some other thread.

User Image

Now, let's see what I want to be drawn!

Minako's avatars!

There are the avatars that I would like to be drawn. Feel free to choose whichever you like most.

User ImageMy first avatar! With my first MC. This avatar is very simple, but I still like it.

User ImageMy holy-angelic-whatever warrior avatar! I really love this one!

User ImageThis was made just with the free aquarium set. I'm really happy about this because I used many cheap items.

User ImageBlue combination. Of course you do not have to draw the background...

User Image2k8 Halloween. I loved this outfit!

User Image2k9 Prom. I just love that flowing dress! Of course you don't have to draw the background.

User ImageAngelic and demonic. Of course you don't have to draw the background.

User ImageVictorian avatar. I just LOVE this combination!

Special requests!

These requests are special ones that I would really LOVE to have. I will pay more for this.

User ImageUser ImageDraw this avatar with Cresento, the awesome April Fool's NPC! Romantic pose if you can... heart

User Image

Minako's Original Characters!

There are all GDr characters in a GDR forum of Final Fantasy VII. More info on them will come later.

User ImageName: Minako
Occupation: Former Shinra scientist, an expert in poisons. She now works for Wutai as a warrior.
Eyes: Blue
Hairs: Blonde, shoulder long. (See image for reference)
Dress: She always wears dark clothes. They must be confortable to help her fight well.
Character: She is a very intelligent girl, but she lacks many social skills. She tends to stay alone and she talk just a few times. She's very loyal, but too rational sometimes. She tends to resists to feelings, and avoid being too much involved with people, apart from some close friends. She had a lover, but he's now dead and she is still suffering. She is not interested in love, since she is still bound to her lost lover.
Other reference pics: [x] [x]

User ImageName: Hoshi
Eyes: Black
Hairs: Black (See image for reference)
Dress: Always dress in a kimono. Dark coluours are preferred.Character: He is the perfect Samurai, always loyal, always ready. He rarely talks and prefer to act. He's very reserved and do not like to talk about himself.

User ImageName: Hajime
Eyes: Black
Hairs: Black (See image for reference)
Dress: Whatever is comfortable to help him figh well.
Character: He's an happy-go-lucky guy, always wanting to smile and cheer up friends. Even if it doesn't seem so, he has a wife and a little daugher, wich he worship. His favourite hobby is showing everybody the photos of his daughter. He's extremely loyal to his work, but he does not respect rules too much.

Special requests!

User Image Dark Minako!
She's the dark version of my first OC, Minako.
Appearance: She's exactly like her, but have golden eyes and a crystal sword.
Character: In a spin-off plot set in Kingdom Hearts, my character gest corrupted by darkness, and she fight her friends. She's sadic and very logical, and ejoys torturing her preys.
Rules

- Of course, follow the Gaia TOS;
- Follow all the rules and guidelines of this forum;
- Do not spam
- No flaming
- No insults
- Have fun!
- No art stealing
- No hotlinking

Other things

Chatting or bumping here would be great! heart
Donations too are very welcome! redface
Something about Minako

Nickname: Minako
Occupation: Graduated in Industrial Biotechnology. Currently searching for a job or a master or a stage.
Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon, Prince Of Tennis, Saiyuki, Slayers, Captain Tsubasa, Gundam Wing, Dragon Quest Dai No Daibouken, Tokyo Babylon, E's Otherwise, Full Metal Alchemist, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic, Angel Sanctuary, Naruto.
Games: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy XIII, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Ape Escape
Other Passions: The Lord Of The Rings, Kanesaki Kentarou, Watanabe Dai, AAA, Koda Kumi, Gackt

Minako's DeviantArt Page
Received Art

heart Romantic Art with Cresento by shirl85
heart Avatar Art Lineart and Avatar Art Coloured by laguna-tr-93
heart Dark Minako by DarlingCurse
heart Avatar Art by perkydemonofdoom
heart OC Art by Shadowed Vampire Dreams
heart Halloween Avi Art by purpleangelwolf
heart Avi Art by Aily Kimidori
heart Avi Art by triggerangel
heart Avi Art by Emo hearted hotty101
heart Avi Art by MariposaDeOro