Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trash

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I usually only draw those that watch my streams but I currently don't have a reliable source of internet. I haven't for the last month, but I'd like to draw a bit and have no motivation to draw anything for myself.

So now that I have internet, I can stream again. Here is how this will work.

You can post a request. If I like it, I will put it in my quick pot. Viewers will always have priority but I play favourites. If I don't have anyone on streaming wanting art or I really like the request, I will pull from my quick pot.

Here's the link:
STREAM

If you know me, you know that I draw just about anything. As a warning, you might not get them back the same as you gave them to me. [shrug] Just how it is sometimes.

Oh. And I guess you want a reference of art, right?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ALSO.

My "Seeing-Eyes"
The Midnight Mistress

I'm looking for a colourist. Basically, I can't see colour so I need someone to see it for me. If you know someone or would like to attempt it yourself, you can start a conversation on it and I'll give more details.
Another option, when I have internet, is seeing eyes. I usually stream when I draw. I have the technique for the most part. I'd just need someone to tell me if I have it right or wrong.

Regardless, either way... my hands would be yours.

AND AS A SIDE NOTE.

I tend to revisit profiles. I will draw characters more than once for several reasons.
The most basic reason is, I did not like the end result of the piece or it is leading up to a larger effort and was submitted as practice. I have deleted pieces in the past that have given me the backlash phrase of "why did you get rid of that?!" over streaming. If you have something lesser than the sample image, your next piece of the same character will most definitely be better by just shear practice.

The second most common reason to revisit a character is that I really enjoy said character. Characters that I enjoy come easy to my hands and are usually doodled within 15 minutes.

For those that have not gotten art and have submitted, persistence is key.

So, if you want more art or haven't received art yet, RESUBMIT on the thread. You will not be punished for continuing to post things you want. You will be REWARDED.

Toxic Trash

As warning. Don't post a list. I asked for one item. You can ask again for different pieces, but I tend to skip lists. They feel... impersonal. I want your universe, just I want to know it like you know it. Intimately and with enthusiasm. Not a copy paste to see how many times you can post it over as many threads as possible. I'm currently having data issues, if I can't load the reference because it's too big of a file, I can't draw it.

Art already done.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Quick Pot

x

If you'd like to show your support, this thread is aimed to achieve the "Heated" tag for more visibility. Please vote either up or down to keep the count at ZER0. Thank you for your support, and stay thirsty.
Would you consider my spellcaster

Xalyna

User Image
creadit to myrna fade for designing it.

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

Holy hell your art has gotten to be phenomenal.

Hopefully this gets your thread attention.

~

Toxic Trash

The Midnight Mistress

~

Thanks Midi. I've started on one you might like, but can't seem to finish it. Wish me luck, right?

I guess I'll let you know when it's done since you've popped back up. Was going to make it my signature. Haha.

Maybe this wolf shifter?? smile Claws out and raging is hero enough

Ynnep's Significant Otter

Intellectual Lantern

If you're feeling up for it, my elf baby, Lance?

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Are you looking for heroes like Marvel/DC or even like My Hero Academia? Or anything as long as the character can be percieved as heroic?

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

Corvias
The Midnight Mistress

~

Thanks Midi. I've started on one you might like, but can't seem to finish it. Wish me luck, right?

I guess I'll let you know when it's done since you've popped back up. Was going to make it my signature. Haha.

Oh oh man, That's beautiful. The expressions and your lines are just so~
*Chef Kiss*

You always had all the talent 💖

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
howdy o/
sorry that your internet is acting up, that s**t is always irritating q_q
hm...you've drawn this dude before, but this is basically a *sort of halloween AU version* so he's actually a bit chaotic here lol if you still want to draw him, idk.
Kenzios is a generally confident, underhanded troll of a rogue vampire, who is out for blood. He basically just puts himself first, here.
He sporadically goes from town to town, causing chaos, killing most witnesses and his pursuers, and taking anything that catches his eye, while he's at it.

The armored bits and eyepatch on Kenzios's outfit can be left out. He's a greatsword wielding Templar, hence the whole chainmail getup.
A different or casual outfit is welcomed, too (Artistic freedom on the outfit and/or weapon).

Suggestions: Coats with or without wild fur, or a button-down shirt.
Outfit color ideas: Burgundy, Rust Red, Gold, Lime Green, Dark Purple, Yellow, Orange, Muted Blue, Neutral Colors
User Image User Image

His face/color refs, etc:

He's pretty tall (Shion is 5'6'' and reaches between the chest/shoulder area).
Tan skin. User Image Apple green eyes. Dark brown hair.
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
I mean she’s technically a hero, so I hope that counts lol hope this lady catches your interest!
Makani Kalawai'a- [Quirk: Tidal Wave]
Shipped with Fatgum!
User ImageUser Image
Quirk: Tidal Wave
Makani is able to manipulate the water that's around her, or from the moisture in the air(though she needs to be careful to not mess up the weather, rainy days are her best days), to create a large wave that she can surf on and incapacitate villains. She can control how large the wave can get, as to not cause severe flooding or injure other citizens.

Personality: Makani is a free spirit, going with the flow and always down for new experiences. She's Polynesian and was raised in Hawaii, practically being raised in the ocean she quickly grew to love surfing as a child and it followed into adulthood. She's competed in, and won, many surfing competitions as well as claimed a high spot in the Hawaiian hero ranks. When she's not busy with hero work or everyday errands, she's most likely in the ocean catching a few waves.

Toxic Trash

Heroes are more of a build and ego. So to answer your question, Rin, you can request your MHA character.

It's funny how you tend to dress dark and I always give you the light, Midi.

Toxic Trash

Ohhh Intoner... My new little shadow. I grinned like a cheshire when I realized you're still stalking. You know I can't stay anonymous when you and Midi keep recognizing me.

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

I always dress dark. It's that alternative/goth in me that wishes to get expressed constantly (but is stifled)

And black goes with absolutely everything.

Plus how can you show luminosity without a bit of darkness?

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
hahaha I'm actually just on here a lot so...yeaaah...
also, I noticed earlier that you weren't directly quoting people, so that's why I checked this thread again -runs-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff