Welcome to Gaia! ::

XDdragonblast
I'd like one!

This turned into a selfie avi face shot lol (two images with different volumes of blush)
User Image User Image

Anxious Phantom

PinkGummyBear3000
Wispical
PinkGummyBear3000

Thank you!
Only recently have a i gotten better tho.
I'm really bad with making straight lines and it takes me forever

Me too, when it comes to digital art it is in my opinion more difficult to draw then traditional pencil art. lol

It really is!!! I feel like I draw much better traditional, but then I won't color because coloring on paper was always hard for me

SWR Maul's Queen

Beloved Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Maybe my OC or avi's are worthy? >w<;

OC references:

Color ref:
User Image
Regular size ref:
User Image

Avis:

User Image-User Image -User ImageUser Image- User Image
Desi Mel
Pretty nice art work there! Id post an example, but I'm on mobile. Consider my current avi please. (I might not get back right away if you quote me. Due to work.)

Sorry it took a while I was doodling your avi lol then I did the realistic art >.<
User Image User Image
Wispical
PinkGummyBear3000
Wispical
PinkGummyBear3000

Thank you!
Only recently have a i gotten better tho.
I'm really bad with making straight lines and it takes me forever

Me too, when it comes to digital art it is in my opinion more difficult to draw then traditional pencil art. lol

It really is!!! I feel like I draw much better traditional, but then I won't color because coloring on paper was always hard for me

I agree coloring traditional art is such a pain x.x I always just shade things in or leave it as line art xD

Anxious Phantom

PinkGummyBear3000

Exaclty!
I've tried using pens recently, but I can't shade for the life of me with pens
Wispical
PinkGummyBear3000

Exaclty!
I've tried using pens recently, but I can't shade for the life of me with pens

lol Indeed pens are so inky, it is difficult to keep balance of shades >.<

Romantic Friend

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Woo! I like it. Though I'm not really sure my critique will prove beneficial for your art skill growth so I went ahead and asked one of my friends who's a professional artist for her critique. Er, and I QUOTE her. "I recommend her taking a few college courses on fundamental and 3D sketching which also emphasizes on shading and lighting..... And I recommend her installing professional drawing applications such as Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and or Corel. >_> and YouTube videos. And prayer."
PinkGummyBear3000
XDdragonblast
I'd like one!

This turned into a selfie avi face shot lol (two images with different volumes of blush)
User Image User Image
XDdragonblast
Woo! I like it. Though I'm not really sure my critique will prove beneficial for your art skill growth so I went ahead and asked one of my friends who's a professional artist for her critique. Er, and I QUOTE her. "I recommend her taking a few college courses on fundamental and 3D sketching which also emphasizes on shading and lighting..... And I recommend her installing professional drawing applications such as Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and or Corel. >_> and YouTube videos. And prayer."
PinkGummyBear3000
XDdragonblast
I'd like one!

User Image User Image

lol Aww I am glad you like it,
I will definitely install a professional drawing application, for now I am just using a wonderful alternative called art studio, I think it is pretty professional but of course it lacks so many features that Photoshop would have ^^ (I am hoping to get a really cool tablet and program to go with it around Christmas xD )
Thank you for asking your friend for tips, I really appreciate it! :3

Angelic Senshi

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PinkGummyBear3000
Desi Mel
Pretty nice art work there! Id post an example, but I'm on mobile. Consider my current avi please. (I might not get back right away if you quote me. Due to work.)

Sorry it took a while I was doodling your avi lol then I did the realistic art >.<
User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
No worries. Thank you, it's lovely!
Desi Mel
PinkGummyBear3000
Desi Mel

User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
No worries. Thank you, it's lovely!

The wings and dress were really fun lol
I am glad you like it :3
Will continue drawing a little later :3
Call Me Nefret
          Long live the reckless and the brave
                                                      I don't think I wanna be saved
                                                                                              My song has not been sung

Care to try my elven bookworm?
    User Image

LongLiveUs

User Image
    Kameiko

OC references:

Color ref:
    User Image
    Regular size ref:
    User Image

Avis:

User Image

SWR Maul's Queen

Beloved Hunter

18,650 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    PinkGummyBear3000
    Kameiko

OC references:

Color ref:
    User Image
    Regular size ref:
    User Image

Avis:

User Image
    Oh my gosh its super cute! Thank you so much! <3 I love the soft blend!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff