Dapper Blob

Free art.

Any tips are loved.
(I love anything pastel)

Post only pictures.

Will draw whoever I want.

Dont be upset if I dont choose you.

Be kind to one another.
Would you perhaps consider my MHA hero OC, Sayaka? Also, I love the pastel rainbow! So cute!!

User Image

A quick synopsis on her quirk, if needed:
Eye Bite: Sayaka’s eyes become an inky void imbued with dread power. Her target can either fall asleep, become panicked or get very sick. These are random and she doesn’t know which one is going to happen. If used for too long, ink starts to drip from her eyes and down her face. Each side affect effects her differently and the longer her quirk is used after the designated time the more severe the effect on her physical/mental health. If the target gets attacked by sleep, if used for too long she can fall into a small coma or worse. Sickness if used for too long can cause severe internal damage to her immune system and body. And panic can severely damage her mental state and send her into a panicked frenzy. She sees/feels hallucinations of her worst nightmares, gradually getting worse as more time passes, and this can result in severe mental trauma

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Gotta say first that I freaking love the pastel colors on your avi, so freaking prettyyyyy~!

Would you perhaps consider one of my MHA villain or hero OCs? heart

Villain: Archane [Quirk: Spider]
((The red dots are his 6 other eyes~))
User ImageUser Image

Hero-to-be: Yui Kagami [Quirk: Chameleon]
User ImageUser Image

Hero-to-be: Ere Mitsugu [Quirk: Dog (Shiba Inu)]
User ImageUser Image
I am also a huge fan of your pastel avi <3

Please consider one of my OCs!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Anxious Cat

consider one of these? ♡

one of my ocs
icarus -
[ x ] ◄ click for more details
User Image User Image

alfirineth -
User Image

fferyl -
User Image

or one of my avis
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shy Miko

12,400 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Friendly 100
Consider one of my ocs? c:

Crimson
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sinea
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Braedon
User ImageUser Image

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
Maybe her-?
User Image
User Image

Name: Miriam.
Age range: 24-27.
Personality/Disposition: Quiet, somewhat somber, can come off as unemotional -
but, she's really just a bit shy. Insecure.
Utsudere.
Notes: You don't gotta draw her extra eyes if you'd rather not!

Art by others-
By Pooqa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
By jellocee
By M i r a i s h i i

Bonus:
She's a multiverse type OC. Meaning, she has different versions for specific settings.
List of universes she's a part of in the spoiler:
OG Story
She's a magical girl who eventually becomes a guardian knight for the Goddess of the Realm. Her Mahou Shoujo uniforms are not here yet, so this is a WIP.
She first enters the land after saving her friends from a religious orphanage, which was really just a front to a cult. Nearly killed by the retaliation, she was pulled into "The Academy"... a place that trains magical women and men to protect the universe.

Stardew Valley
Miriam is the sibling of my fiancee's OC, Leslie. They inherited the farm from their grandfather together, and aim to restore the town to greatness.
Often wanders the Mines, Caves, near the Wizard's Tower, and Sewers. Sensitive to the paranormal, and has a "green thumb", despite her clumsiness.

Pokemon Insurgence
This will be being updated as time goes by. Eyes or not, she awakens and is assisted to freedom with the Mew, from her mysterious benefactor. Can barely remember what happened before, and has amnesia.
Eventually meets Damian, whom she sees as an innocent child, and helps him get a gift for a person named "the Augur". The pair eventually get their "starters", and hers is a male Delta Charmander she named Charon.
(This is just a summary. The story will follow canonical events.)

Alt Pokemon team
Charon, Male, Quiet, Aegislash.
Ulyssa, Female, Calm, Toxapex.
Elize, Female, Adamant, Mimikyu.
Mara, Female, Shiny, Mega, Naive, Gengar.
Echo, N/A, Modest, Magnezone.
Vesta, Female, Timid, Volcarona.

pastel rainbow... so pretty!

Dapper Blob

kassthesassmaster
Would you perhaps consider my MHA hero OC, Sayaka? Also, I love the pastel rainbow! So cute!!

User Image

Eye Bite: Sayaka’s eyes become an inky void imbued with dread power. Her target can either fall asleep, become panicked or get very sick. These are random and she doesn’t know which one is going to happen. If used for too long, ink starts to drip from her eyes and down her face. Each side affect effects her differently and the longer her quirk is used after the designated time the more severe the effect on her physical/mental health. If the target gets attacked by sleep, if used for too long she can fall into a small coma or worse. Sickness if used for too long can cause severe internal damage to her immune system and body. And panic can severely damage her mental state and send her into a panicked frenzy. She sees/feels hallucinations of her worst nightmares, gradually getting worse as more time passes, and this can result in severe mental trauma

bloop
heart heart heart
yuffie_finalfantasy
kassthesassmaster

User Image

bloop

I love it thank you so much!! heart heart heart

Riltatopants's Waifu

Supportive Friend

I have to say I love the theme you have going on with your avatar, font, and the boarder! It's really pretty.

I'll throw my girl in the mix<3

Her personality is;
Kind • Shy • Worrywart • Daydreamer • Nerd • Clumsy • Anxious • Pushover • Motherly • Stubborn • Protective • Crybaby

She loves to read and play video games, as well as garden!

Dapper Blob

Yin Wolvern
Gotta say first that I freaking love the pastel colors on your avi, so freaking prettyyyyy~!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

thank you
I like your avi too

bloop

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
yuffie_finalfantasy
Yin Wolvern

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

thank you
I like your avi too

bloop

Thank you very much my dear~ For both the art and the compliment heart He came out freaking amazing, I love it!!
Perhaps one of my girls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dapper Blob

Sachikoi
Consider one of my ocs? c:

Crimson
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sinea
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Braedon
User ImageUser Image

bloop

Shy Miko

12,400 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Friendly 100
yuffie_finalfantasy

Thank you!! biggrin He looks great!

Quick Reply

Submit