★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

User Image

woah, your art is gorgeous!
                                          I love how you draw faces!
                                          Maybe my dumb (but pretty) vamp boy?

some of these are unfinished (namely the ones from me)
                                          click-through for bigger

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

there's some rambly info here - give a quick read through if you wanna
                                          Nathaniel // 120-something // Vampire // Clan Toreador
                                          Author // Artiste // a*****e

Fashion sense ranges wildly from Basic b***h In A Slogan Tee, to Literally Just
                                          Stepped Out Of An Anne Rice Novel, to Suit And Tie Office Casual, with a little trip
                                          through Mostly Half-Naked in between.
                                          Bratty, self-effacing, and most likely the prettiest thing in the room at any given time.
                                          Formative years as a vamp were spent in the 1920's in NYC, so if you wanna put him in
                                          something fancy, knock yourself out
                                          He likes wearing pearls, and things with crosses on them because he's a piece of
                                          garbage and thinks the irony is fun
                                          He mostly likes black clothing, with dark colours as accents, but go hog-wild on
                                          textures; he likes silk shirts, furs, leather, any kind of textured clothing go have fun with it.
                                          he always wears heels ; he's 5'4" without them and that's annoying, so all heels all
                                          the time just to be taken (sort of) seriously lol
                                          any kind of shoes he goes for; boots, sandal style, wedges, as long as it's got a heel and it
                                          matches the rest of his outfit, it's all good. ultra femme or more masc shoes are fine too
                                          If you want EVEN MORE random info, I have a giant Pinterest Board where there's a lot
                                          of #aesthetic stuff in there, as well as some fashion things that he's into
                                          warnings for blood//gore in this board

key features
                                          Blonde hair // Long // Usually down
                                          Blue eyes // Pale AF // Surprisingly healthy glow for a dead guy

Timid Gaian

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
~Your art is so pretty, just gorgeous! heart ~

Perhaps my rebellious Princess named Alice or my psycho vampire man named Alister will interest you?<3
Alice-
Alice1Alice2 Alice3
bio-Age:20
Alice is a very kind and generous person, only daughter of the King&Queen of the land. She is petite in stature and delicate in her features, but she has a hell of a temper when driven to the point anger. She loves to needle point and read or write and has a wild imagination. She is very naive and lonely from being isolated in castle walls her entire life.

Alister-(feel free to gore him up, if that's your cup of tea :3)
Alister1 Alister2
Alister3
bio-Alister is 224 years old but looks about 22-24. Alister is a mean-spirited, emotional unpredictable and unstable creature of the night, who loves to prowl the forest and kill people foolish enough to be out after dark or snatch unsuspecting people from their beds as they sleep. Dark-hearted and cold, and also a bit sarcastic; he's evil down to his core...not the kind of guy you'd want to meet in a dark alley XD.Most usually found with blood caked hair and clothes.He isn't friendly in the slightest, not liking the company of other people or even other vampires for that matter,only person he enjoys is Alice and that's cause she doesn't take his crap XP

Thanks for taking a lookie loo =3 Have a good one! :3

Shy Kitten

Would you maybe consider my two boys that love each other alot?
Would you consider my Mitch or Jace ?
I also have these darlings below, or anyone in my th? Toyhouse Characters

Grr-male

User ImageUser Image
Note:
-Tail is optional
-Has normal feet, but has sharp nails that are painted
-Fingers are colored

Dmitri-male

User Image

Chihiro-female

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Green - female

User Image

Xiavi-female

User ImageUser Image

Consider drawing my avatar. heart

8,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
can you do strawberry?

Strawberry
This faun is a mercenary warrior, a guard for hire but she doesn't work for more than the satisfaction of a job well done. Her combat is the only thing she takes seriously; the rest of her life is puns, riddles and games. She comes from an all female herd of fauns that live this lifestyle.

She has moss-covered tree branches for antlers and, like the pokemon sawsbuck, they change in the season. In the spring, they are bare but have tiny buds and little flowers. In summer, they are fully grown red flowers and green leaves. In the autumn, the flowers die and the leaves turn to brown, gold, and red. In the winter, they are bare but sometimes dappled with icicles. The only flower that stays alive and well all through the year is a large red one that sits near her forehead. Her hair is long, green and perpetually in her eyes, which are blue. She has a black nose and philtrum and white spots on her cheeks. Her ears are deerlike and the upper edge is lined in black fur. Her upper half is human otherwise. Her lower half, belly and south, is that of a deer. Her legs are bent backwards but the fur has been shaven off below the knee, so she can wear pants, shorts and armor comfortably.

Her clothes consist of a red sleeveless shirt, a grey fur vest, a brown or green cloak with a clasp, a boar fang necklace, a pendant with a green kestrel on it, black pants, black boots, iron grieves and iron bracers. She wields a long sword with an angled tip and a dagger to match.

Pictures can be found:
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
clan emblem
Ignore the doctor who pants.

Naughty Master

perhaps consider him? emotion_kirakira

the original one

User Image

his other form a CHEF!!!
you can either choose all white or all offwhite<3
you can add any sweets pastries you want with him or you can choose any baking utensils/equipments

User Image
User Image

orrrr the angel kind mode

User Image

*note its a SHORTS not a SKIRT!!!
*hair black or DARK brown
*this is a BOY (gender) wahmbulance

received arts

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

or my christmas avi
User Image
Withering Dreams

Draw a piggy wiggy, or us together? redface

Self-sustaining Egg

Perhaps consider him?

User Image

Thank you for the opportunity! >v<

Fashionable Mage

6,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
SeungWoo oppa
Would you maybe consider my two boys that love each other alot?

User Image

Fashionable Mage

6,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
binarymind
          User Image

woah, your art is gorgeous!
                                          I love how you draw faces!

Thank you heart

Fashionable Mage