Gold 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 93 ]
Yes! *posts a reference* 0.41509433962264 41.5% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, food is a lie! But yeah, in that game, the cake is a lie.

Gotcha' I will remember that it is indeed CAKE, not pie.

I am about to eat some gummies

O_o
Worms or bears? Or maybe even those little fishies.....?

Relentless Conversationalist

Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia
Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia

Yay! And your avi is super cute!

Thanks! emotion_c8 Though, I feel like I'm one of the few on Gaia that still likes simple avatars sweatdrop Everywhere I look, people have semi-clutter or super clutter :T

Lol, I did this one on purpose because I wanted to have fun. I really liked the butterfly avi I had before though. That one was really neat.

Yours is fine, I like it :3 I mean, as long as I can still tell what most of the items are, then I have no problem. Even "organized clutter" is okay. Some people can pull that off. When it gets to the point to where it starts looking like this, then it bugs me. If you can barely see your avatar's body parts, that's a sign that you have too many items on XD

Oh yeah, that is WAY too much gonk

Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia

O_o

Nope, having lifesaver valentine gummy

Anxious Trash

PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia

O_o

Nope, having lifesaver valentine gummy

Ah.... it's less fun when it's not an animal.... then you don't get to bite the heads off....
Holly crap, valentines day is coming up. eek
My girlfriends gonna be upset if I don't get her something. Crap. gonk

Xelyn_X13
Ah.... it's less fun when it's not an animal.... then you don't get to bite the heads off....Holly crap, valentines day is coming up. eek

OOoohh, you have one of those girls. Screw V-day. That crap is all about the money spending scream

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
i wouldn't mind getting a few arts or drawing a few myself ^^ but ill be honest im not that good at avi art....but i still try

Anxious Trash

PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
Ah.... it's less fun when it's not an animal.... then you don't get to bite the heads off....Holly crap, valentines day is coming up. eek

OOoohh, you have one of those girls. Screw V-day. That crap is all about the money spending scream

lol, that's how I feel about it too, but still. We have a long distance relationship here on gaia, so I should at least get her a nice item or something. Or maybe some arts.... she would like that. Yeah..... lol.

Irrafay

So what was that item?

Hinata_alive chan 101
i wouldn't mind getting a few arts or drawing a few myself ^^ but ill be honest im not that good at avi art....but i still try

If you would like to get art, make sure to post a reference that I can post on the first page and everyone would love some art, lol

Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13

lol, that's how I feel about it too, but still. We have a long distance relationship here on gaia, so I should at least get her a nice item or something. Or maybe some arts.... she would like that. Yeah..... lol.

Ooohh, yeah, art is the way to go! If you have enough gold, get couple art!

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
PoisonousDahlia
Hinata_alive chan 101

If you would like to get art, make sure to post a reference that I can post on the first page and everyone would love some art, lol

my reference iis a little big.....>.< and i know but i draw on my ds so lol

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
~My avi's~
User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image heart User Image

~Me and Amy~
User Image heart User Image

~Me and my Boyfriend~
User Image heart User Image

did it work? O.-

Hinata_alive chan 101
my reference is in my sig >.< and i know but i draw on my ds so lol

I need you to put an spoiler tag. Please emotion_kirakira
And lol, I am sure that you can make it work with your DS. Free art is Free Art. People can suck it up and take what they are begging for, lol

Anxious Trash

PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13

Good idea! I shall do just that! Thanks for the suggestion. ^__^

Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13
PoisonousDahlia
Xelyn_X13

Good idea! I shall do just that! Thanks for the suggestion. ^__^

Yeah, no problem. Glad that I could help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas