Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want Free Art?

Gold 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 93 ]
Yes! *posts a reference* 0.41509433962264 41.5% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
Just makes me laugh more when they get serious, because they're actually serious about something harmless. XD

I am asking the guy if he wants to have avi art with me. I need to come up with a new avi theme to fit his and we can have a go of it. If he says yes sweatdrop

Lol And I'm sure it will be epic. emotion_dowant

Relentless Conversationalist

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
Just makes me laugh more when they get serious, because they're actually serious about something harmless. XD

I am asking the guy if he wants to have avi art with me. I need to come up with a new avi theme to fit his and we can have a go of it. If he says yes sweatdrop

Man, no one likes to do epic yuri pics scream

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Figures. Maybe you'll run across one soon. XD

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Phht, maybe. I am hoping that I do but they usually cost money and I can't spend anything right now. Maybe that's what I will do once I get the achievement! Buy art!

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Phht, maybe. I am hoping that I do but they usually cost money and I can't spend anything right now. Maybe that's what I will do once I get the achievement! Buy art!

Excellent way to blow all your gold. Unless you get roped into buying a special shiny from the market. whee

Irrafay
Excellent way to blow all your gold. Unless you get roped into buying a special shiny from the market. whee

Which I can TOTALLY see happening! I am always wanting new shinnies eek

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

I'm having that problem now. Save up for Super unnatural or buy vivacenote. /sigh

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

I'm having that problem now. Save up for Super unnatural or buy vivacenote. /sigh

rofl Which one is more expensive?

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Lmao Super unnatural for sure. And then there's one that adds sparkles to the hands. There aren't even any of those listed. emotion_donotwant

Gracious Gekko

11,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
Hello~
May I request some art for my current avatar? emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and here's a tektek for item reference if needed emotion_c8

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

Lmao Super unnatural for sure. And then there's one that adds sparkles to the hands. There aren't even any of those listed. emotion_donotwant

Well, hot dang! Buy them all, right now!

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

I would if the only one listed wasn't horribly overpriced. /cry

Everyday Dreamer

31,125 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia

For Make up? I am going to say 11th Gen since the 3rd gen just has pretty clothes.

That is true 3nodding Thank you~ yum_puddi I feel like getting both~ emotion_sweatdrop
But I'll go for Masquerade then~ Let the quest begin~ emotion_yatta

Yay! How long do you think that it will take you? You seem to get gold fast emotion_kirakira

Hm.. not sure it depends mrgreen I get excited when I do a quest sometimes whee it might be quick or slow xd
Cool avi change~

rofl Thank you! I am happy that it turned out neat.

I see you've changed again~ xd Nice moon~ Is that butterflies?~

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay

I would if the only one listed wasn't horribly overpriced. /cry

Ooohh, eww, I hate over priced items! Yeah, wait on that

Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia

For Make up? I am going to say 11th Gen since the 3rd gen just has pretty clothes.

That is true 3nodding Thank you~ yum_puddi I feel like getting both~ emotion_sweatdrop
But I'll go for Masquerade then~ Let the quest begin~ emotion_yatta

Yay! How long do you think that it will take you? You seem to get gold fast emotion_kirakira

Hm.. not sure it depends mrgreen I get excited when I do a quest sometimes whee it might be quick or slow xd
Cool avi change~

rofl Thank you! I am happy that it turned out neat.

I see you've changed again~ xd Nice moon~ Is that butterflies?~

Oh yes, they are butterflies and I am waiting for more people to say to drawing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff