Want Free Art?

Gold 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 93 ]
Yes! *posts a reference* 0.41509433962264 41.5% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 228 229 230 > >> >>> »|

Relentless Conversationalist

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

Jeeze, Buddy! That was a spoiler, what if I hadn't gotten that far or something! I would have punched you punk a** in the face!! scream
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Spoiler?!?

Wat

Since when

WAT I EVEN SAY

Oh....One piece

s**t...

Sorreh sweatdrop

rofl It's all good, luckily I cried as well. I had to even take a moment and pause the episode. It was horrific.

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
PoisonousDahlia

hai there Dahlia ^^ heart
i think your idea on the thread is excellent, and very selfless and thoughtful.
i'd like to have my own request posted on that long list you've got there, if that's okay emotion_kirakira
request:
well, hellu there ^^
I was hoping maybe you could art me up? heart
*twirls around* *smiles and winks at flashing cameras*
reffies:
current
User Image

dream (with current's gloves)
User Image

thank you in advance :3 heart

thank you very much c: *wolfish grin*

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

rofl It's all good, luckily I cried as well. I had to even take a moment and pause the episode. It was horrific.
User Image

Well thats good- makes me feel like less of a sissy

Grown men cried at the end of the notebook- me NOPE

But BRO DEATH

THE DEATH OF A MOTHER ******** BRO

Nah man

TRAGIC- many manly tears fell that day- many many manly tears.

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Well thats good- makes me feel like less of a sissy

Grown men cried at the end of the notebook- me NOPE

But BRO DEATH

THE DEATH OF A MOTHER ******** BRO

Nah man

TRAGIC- many manly tears fell that day- many many manly tears.

Agreed! And man, It actually kinda surprised the heck out of me! I think it was the denile that had me blindsided that most emotion_facepalm I couldn't believe they would do that to Luffy and then they tried to make it worse by having that "other" brother there? Ugh, that was a fail. No one even cared about him, lol, Luffy and Ace, ftw!!

Barbra_Streisand

Lol, you are quite welcome and thank you for the compliments 4laugh
I have added you to the first page emotion_kirakira

Devie Angel

request thread here
        i hope you find them interesting >x<
        thanks so much for your time, dear artists <33 !

I found your post! I also featured you on the first page emotion_kirakira

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

Agreed! And man, It actually kinda surprised the heck out of me! I think it was the denile that had me blindsided that most emotion_facepalm I couldn't believe they would do that to Luffy and then they tried to make it worse by having that "other" brother there? Ugh, that was a fail. No one even cared about him, lol, Luffy and Ace, ftw!!
User Image

I actually havent been keeping up with the new episodes- stopped at 547 right after the timeskip and before the show took a break.

Digging how everyones developed except for friggen franky- JESUS man god WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY- WHYYYYY

Oh well everyone else is still awesome

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
PoisonousDahlia
Barbra_Streisand

your welcome i think emotion_kirakira thanks again ^^ heart *bolts away into the moonlit horizon*

rpcloud

I am perfectly fine with Franky....EXCEPT his dumbass HAIR!! I wanna punch the designer in the face every new episode scream I am actually staying pretty current. I haven't taken the time to actually watch anything of the new ones so I am a bit behind...oh well.

Barbra_Streisand
PoisonousDahlia
Barbra_Streisand

your welcome i think emotion_kirakira thanks again ^^ heart *bolts away into the moonlit horizon*

emotion_facepalm Watch out for the slippery snow and ice!! Lol, love them post and runners

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

I am perfectly fine with Franky....EXCEPT his dumbass HAIR!! I wanna punch the designer in the face every new episode scream I am actually staying pretty current. I haven't taken the time to actually watch anything of the new ones so I am a bit behind...oh well.
User Image

Gahhhh i hate the way he looks x_e he was fine before now he just looks Ughhh emotion_puke

AND WHY COLA, WHY NOT GOOD OLD FASHIONED MOUNTAIN DEW "YAHOOO MOUNTAIN DEW, IT'LL TICKLE YOUR INNARDS"

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

User Image

Gahhhh i hate the way he looks x_e he was fine before now he just looks Ughhh emotion_puke

AND WHY COLA, WHY NOT GOOD OLD FASHIONED MOUNTAIN DEW "YAHOOO MOUNTAIN DEW, IT'LL TICKLE YOUR INNARDS"

I used the mountain dew to water my lawn, none left for yooooou!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

I used the mountain dew to water my lawn, none left for yooooou!
User Image

emotion_jawdrop you emotion_0A0 NONE LEFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!?

crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces