Oh, that's a lot of tests.

yeah. plus she may need a blood test.

Ohhh, better and better! I hate having my blood drawn. Needles suck gonk

I see.

yum_puddi

silly.

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia

OMG!! I want the snake item SOOOOO bad!!! I saw it and I went all SQUEEEEEE!!! That's my favorite snake emotion_0A0

Yeah, the snake is cool, but I thought this would be another mc that I had no interest in. And then I saw Dark Omen. I normally hate dresses, but.... emotion_dowant

Relentless Conversationalist

Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia
Red-keychain
PoisonousDahlia

Lol, yeah, I was persuaded to help out

So the other thread u visited , is it a helping thread?~ Good luck~ yum_puddi

Yeah, I bounce around and now I really have to go to bed! It's already 4 am here at my place gonk

Okay gud night and sweet dreams then~ yum_puddi

Awe, thank you and I shall be on again after I wake up emotion_kirakira You have a good rest of your day or night or whatever time you are at, lol, I can never remember, I just know that it is ahead of me emotion_awesome

Hehe thank u too~ biggrin Yeah my time is u r right~ smile its nighttime for me~ yum_puddi okey see ya then~

Good Afternoon! How did you sleep?

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

rofl Well, as long as you are cool about it!
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Pfftt of course, total pro right here~

I don't even remember what this post was about sweatdrop We talk in like 5 different posts. Starting to lose track of everything....or at least this one.

Lady Teryx Jurai
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Teryx Jurai
PoisonousDahlia
Lady Teryx Jurai
PoisonousDahlia

Oh, that's a lot of tests.

yeah. plus she may need a blood test.

Ohhh, better and better! I hate having my blood drawn. Needles suck gonk

I see.

yum_puddi

silly.

Good afternoon!

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia

OMG!! I want the snake item SOOOOO bad!!! I saw it and I went all SQUEEEEEE!!! That's my favorite snake emotion_0A0

Yeah, the snake is cool, but I thought this would be another mc that I had no interest in. And then I saw Dark Omen. I normally hate dresses, but.... emotion_dowant

rofl Are you saving up for it then?

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia

Lol I'm wearing it. Got it as soon as I saw it yesterday. emotion_awesome

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia

rofl OMG, that's too funny! I am really glad that you found a new item that you like

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia

rofl OMG, that's too funny! I am really glad that you found a new item that you like

Lol Yeah, it's great. I do want to yell at Gaia and tell them to stop making such pretty items that I have to have though. I was trying to save up my cash for this years black friday sale. XD
I don't really care what type of art I get so just any.

I want art of this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.and this one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.and my friends avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia
Irrafay
PoisonousDahlia

Lol Yeah, it's great. I do want to yell at Gaia and tell them to stop making such pretty items that I have to have though. I was trying to save up my cash for this years black friday sale. XD

stressed You actually used Gaia cash? Ewwwww! Use Gaia gold!!!

Feral Loiterer

PoisonousDahlia

stressed You actually used Gaia cash? Ewwwww! Use Gaia gold!!!

Lol I don't always feel like making gold to buy things, so I use cash instead.

Crimson Knife
I don't really care what type of art I get so just any.

I want art of this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.and this one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.and my friends avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have been added to the main page 4laugh

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

I don't even remember what this post was about sweatdrop We talk in like 5 different posts. Starting to lose track of everything....or at least this one.
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

RPROCLOUDTIP #57 If your forget what your talking about with someone- its always a good idea to quickly change the subject and start raving about another topic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff