Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Smoker

Hi guys, I'm wanting to get back into practice with my tablet so I'm taking on some requests now! Most will be simple busts. Do not expect perfection here, this is mostly for getting me into the wing of digital art, experimenting with coloring and the like!

heart Feel free to just request just know that trades are first priority on my list of things to draw! If I like your req, don't worry, I will get around to it heart

Feel free to check out my art here for samples!
I accept digi and traditional for trades and you can expect anything from me to have color in it, though that does not necessarily mean you have to include it in yours ovo!

here are the ocs I'd like for any trades:

Xx~Emiliano~xX
User Image

User Image

Xx~Dakota~xX
User Image

User Image

p.s I will NOT draw: furries,mecha,animals,or overly nsfw things (mainly bc i don't have the ability sorry)

current output speed: slow (expect by tomorrow)

COMPLETED TRADES/REQUESTS:

Digital Satan
User Image

Erandia
User Image

Alexis Ryder
User Image

WAITING LIST:

Foutre Enculer
lysander
Denecoo

ActualMinato's Waifu

Magical Girl

How about my avi? tyy

Also, we can do a art trade if you'd like!
clicky clicky. My art is so so.

Timid Bunny

maybe one of the boys?
Constantine needs new clothing if your feeling up to it.

Alexis
Constantine
Nassan

Samples

good luck with your 'quest'

Excitable Smoker

Digital Satan
How about my avi? tyy

Also, we can do a art trade if you'd like!
clicky clicky. My art is so so.

Here you go! It's transparent btw!
User Image

Your avi is really cute and so is your art! I like your stylistic eyes in your art. I'd love to see you draw one of my ocs ;v; heart

p.s sorry for any inaccuracies, i noticed too late the star was actually white and i didnt know if the nose things was a bandaid or not sweatdrop

Excitable Smoker

Alexis Ryder

maybe one of the boys?

Alexis
Constantine
Nassan

Samples

are you wanting to trade C: ? i'd be willing to draw alexis or constantine either way but i wanted to know what style of clothes would you prefer for constantine?

Devoted Prophet

Emiliano though hNNrnrnnNRNN
//curses at myself for lack of tablet//

OTL"

Excitable Smoker

Erandia
Emiliano though hNNrnrnnNRNN
//curses at myself for lack of tablet//

OTL"

i know that struggle crying i only just got mine back a while ago.

If you're up for a trade though, I'd totally be okay with traditional art on your end
(anything for art of my bearded son emil)

Devoted Prophet

b2ick

I have no idea when I'll get mine back tbh haha //cri

Totes up for it! I was kinda worried since most people want Digi = Digi so, I try not to offer on my end unless they're okay about it OTL"

EDIT: This is gonna sound weird but, does Emil have any chest hair or any markings on his upper torso? //totes did not just went with naked!Emil nopnopenope

And for a trade??? Umm, I'm looking for art for any of my babies here so I guess, feel free to choose???

Excitable Smoker

Erandia
b2ick

Totes up for it! I was kinda worried since most people want Digi = Digi so, I try not to offer on my end unless they're okay about it OTL"

aw man :C well i hope you get it back asap

i'm not really picky when it comes to traditional vs digi. I just really like seeing my ocs in other styles and stuff whee so if you've got a particular oc of yours you'd like me to doodle or a list to choose from I'll totally get started on it! ^c^

Devoted Prophet

b2ick

Whoops, just edited my thing haha~

But yeah, I have some peeps here that you can draw if you want

And does Emil have any significant markings on his upper torso? (chest hair, scars, etc.)

Excitable Smoker

Erandia
b2ick

EDIT: This is gonna sound weird but, does Emil have any chest hair or any markings on his upper torso? //totes did not just went with naked!Emil nopnopenope

And for a trade??? Umm, I'm looking for art for any of my babies here so I guess, feel free to choose???

AH sorry i replied too early! I'll pick one from your link xD Emil is very freckly so there's that. And he does have some chest hair but not like an over abundance of it.

Devoted Prophet

b2ick

Derped there, sorry haha ^^

I need practice with facial structure and male anatomy and Emil is just perf asdfg

Timid Bunny

b2ick
Alexis Ryder

maybe one of the boys?

Alexis
Constantine
Nassan

Samples

are you wanting to trade C: ? i'd be willing to draw alexis or constantine either way but i wanted to know what style of clothes would you prefer for constantine?
Constantine follows fashion trends. Dispite being a tracking ancient vampire.

I would love a trade with you. I'm sorry it took so much time to replie, i had to leave for work.

Devoted Prophet

b2ick

Okay holy s**t now I have a new reason as to why I will never use color pencils again asdfg

User Image

I am so sorry I messed up the colors somewhat since the lighting here also makes everything look darker and I honestly thought I got it right and didn't check it afterwards sdfghjksef

//cris self to sleep

Excitable Smoker

Erandia
b2ick

Okay holy s**t now I have a new reason as to why I will never use color pencils again asdfg

User Image

I am so sorry I messed up the colors somewhat since the lighting here also makes everything look darker and I honestly thought I got it right and didn't check it afterwards sdfghjksef

//cris self to sleep

AAAAHHHHH dude I love it! You got his hair all curly/wavy and perfect!!! heart heart Thank you so much!

I drew Oliver for you ( i'm a sucker for cat ears) i'm trying to experiment w some different brushes and coloring styles so sorry if it looks kinda wonky ;~;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces