Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

Hello welcome! ❀

I would like to practice drawing so I'm offering free coloured art.
I'm open to do almost anything.

Here are some samples:

User Image
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

Updates

19 Aug 2020 - Started Booboopiggies' Hazard
20 Aug 2020 - Finished
21 Aug 2020 - Started cowhai's Cowwiepee and Cowwiepoo
25 Aug 2020 - Finished
26 Aug 2020 - Started shezeu's Shezeu Miyama
28 Aug 2020 - Finished
28 Aug 2020 - Started AnnoyedPanda's Farm Girl
31 Aug 2020 - Finished
4 Sept 2020 - Started Kuro Kori Ryu's oc
6 Sept 2020 - Finished

12 Sept 2020 - Hiatus? Busy with school:'

Fluffy Bunny

Completed Requests

Booboopiggies
User Image

cowhai
User Image

shezeu
User Image

AnnoyedPanda
User Image

Kuro Kori Ryu
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

Everyone,

I see your requests and will do my best to get to you all eventually.
It takes me a few days to complete a piece but the wait will definitely be worthwhile!

Galactic Inquisitor

What charming art * u*
Please consider drawing one of my OCs!

Hazard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

II
- His gallery

User Image

Lilu
- The bird is optional
- The fire is also optional. It's just there to show that she can do magic~
- Her eyes are orange

User Image

Lira

User Image

Sloane

Tsaka
- Her gallery
- There are 4 outfit options here
- Her hair is a (light to dark) ombre

(I also have a bunch more OCs over on my toyhouse, if you'd be interested looking over there)
fucj i love ur art

i have a gorl

or boy if u fancy?

Devoted Healer

Hello~! Would you consider one of these OCs please? 3nodding I hope one of them catches your eye!

Phinara Fleur

User Image
User Image
Info Fluff about her

Phinara Fleur || Female || Race: Eladrin (Elf) || Age: 25 || Height: 5'11" || Personality: Cheery, Empathetic, Doting, Reckless, Impulsive, Childish; She's looking to better herself and not be so reliant on her older brother. She also wishes to get her seasons drastically different personalities under control.

Anu-Malth

Big Image is Big! Sorry </3

User Image

Info Fluff about her

Anu-Malth || Race: Half-Orc || Female || Age: 28 || Height: 6'1" || Reserved, Broad-Minded, Stoic, Indecisive, Simple, Unrefined || Anu-Malth lived in a roving encampment that was a mixture of Orcs and Half-Orcs. Most members tended to keep interactions with people outside the group to a minimum, a lot feeling it would make them seem weak while others just couldn't be bothered. Some in their numbers, however, had a bad tendency of terrorizing passerby's or whatever village happened to be nearby. Their terrorizing often ended in a death or two of whatever unlucky person or persons they had happened across. This, naturally, didn't sit well with people and eventually led to their encampment being nearly wholly wiped out by several villages who had banded together to try and get rid of them.
Their numbers had been drastically cut down from around 40 to around a dozen left, Anu's father being among the ones slain. Most of the remaining members were either Half-Orc, a woman, or children with just 2 males left, one being the chiefs son. Now that he was the Chief of their village, he decided it was time they had done what his father had been proposing for some time, but because of how many of them there were and a lot of them were stubborn Orcs set in their ways, the looked for a place to permanently settle down and call home.
They travel for nearly half a year, until they find a town willing to take what remains of their group in, a few of them finding homes along the way.
Anu never felt very comfortable inside the town's stone walls and started to miss life on the road, but she stuck by her mothers side until her mother was able to urge her to follow her heart. If the world called to it she should answer, but reminded her of what happened just half a year earlier because of the stupidity of people they once traveled with. She warned her to not be so reckless and cruel like they had been or she could lose her life or people she would undoubtedly grow to care about.
It's been 2 years since Anu started to venture on her own with the occasional travelling companion, the longest she spent nearly 3 months in a small group before they mutually parted ways. The kindness of these strangers wore away at the bitter chip on her shoulder left by the idiots of her clan and the retaliation of the villagers. She never blamed the villagers for their actions, but hated that her father had gotten caught up in it all when he had nothing to do with her clansmen's wild tears. But that was life, it can be cruel in so many ways and break you... but only if you let it.
Anu now travels around aimlessly, looking for jobs and bounties to earn some spare gold to keep her going.

Shezeu Miyama

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Drawn Refs

User Image

Info Fluff about her

Shezeu Miyama || Female || Race: Typically Human || Age: 28 || Height: 5'5" || Friendly, outgoing, optimistic, impatient, short tempered, lazy; she's always looking to make a new friend and cherishes the people close to her, so she'll defend them tooth and nail.

Prim Finarow

User Image
User Image
Info Fluff about her

Prim Finarow || Female || Race: Human || Age: 27 || Height: 5'7" || Shy, quiet, intelligent, petty, stubborn, compulsive.
She's working through some things to try and be more outgoing.

Adorable Lightbringer

Such cute art!
Please consider my farm girl~
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

Booboopiggies

cowhai

shezeu

AnnoyedPanda

Thank you for requesting!

You all have an avatar that I want to draw so I will get to them as soon as possible. ❀

Loyal Agent

43,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Consider one of mine please

User Image
User Image
User Image
(more outfits here

Some here too

Shy Friend

15,875 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Buggin' 500
Consider my current avi?
User Image

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Would this girl interest you?

Silk - Tiefling Rogue/Barbarian
Silk grew up in a big city and spent many of her younger years helping out her uncle with his busy tavern, The Copper Crown. When she got older and saved some money of her own, she traveled to a small town and bought her own tavern named The Guilded Goat and started her dream of owning her own successful business.

She is a very chipper Tiefling(devil/demon-blooded) girl who loves to socialize, trade stories, and flirt with her patrons- specifically a group(gang really) of Tieflings known as the Hell Hounds but details, details~ One of her "little flaws" however is that she is quick to anger... in fact one rule she carried on from her uncle's tavern is that no fighting is allowed in her building. If you start a fight, she will finish it and that usually results in very baat up patrons and a ban from her establishment.

-Specifically in regards to the outfit, I really like the outfit design- but the colors don't fit with her skin/hair/eye colors for the most part. So, if you're coloring these, feel free to play with colors you think will look nice!
- Also in regards to her outfit, I marked that her over and under skirts are shorter, I'm thinking maybe they have a torn look to them now since she's off adventuring now and needs more maneuverability.
-I put the original ref sheet in a spoiler since it's very big(in case the details are too small on the smaller version)
-Character art shown under ref sheet.
User Image

Bigger Ref Sheet

User Image

Character Art

- Like shown on the ref sheet, she has two sets of small horns, the outer pair are supposed to be the larger ones and the inner pair the smaller ones.
- She has freckles on her cheeks, nose, and shoulders.
- She has a long black tail, similar to a devil tail but hers only has the barb on one side.
- Her braids are on the shorter side, like in the chibi pic and the couple pic.
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fashionable Fairy

Consider any of these avis?

emotion_rainbow Rainbow Witch- Star
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gaia_diamond Dragon Girl- Moss
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

emotion_bigheart Other Avis
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Super cute! Would you consider one of my ladies~? heart
Or checkout my Toyhou.se to see the rest of my babs!

Kairi Hoshiyama- Ouran OC
Her hat doesn't have any studs! She's shipped with Tamaki Suoh!

Personality- Kairi is very energetic, some may say too much so. She has a tomboy style but does like to dress up from time to time. She has a one track mind and once she gets set on something there's no point to try and change her mind. She can also be hella dense when it comes to anything romantic or someone expressing their feelings. She's also a complete baseball nut.

Serena Vanderbilt(mine) and Elias(belongs to YinWolvern)-
Serena is a very proper young lady. She is kind to all she meets and always wants to give people a chance. She loves to wander the town and chat with the townsfolk and support the small shops any chance she gets. Though she is kind, she is also extremely stubborn and has a bit of a temper.

Elias is Serena’s personal bodyguard and protector of the royal family, as well as the leader of his pack. He has a great deal of confidence, leadership, and loyalty. He's naturally playful and loves to tease Serena any chance he gets but he knows where his duties lie and can slip into his leadership role, being able to take things seriously the moment he is needed, and can lose his temper when it comes to protecting those he cares about. He is extremely dedicated to his and his tribe's work of protecting the royal family and their kingdom.

When the two are together, Elias calls her Princess, My Lady, or Master for serious matters. Despite the fact that she's royalty, he does not treat her like everyone else does. While she attempts to refine him a bit, he pushes her to have fun and loosen up and teases her to no end. Though she may seem constantly annoyed with him, she can't help but laugh around him and have a good time.

Himari Mikioma-[Quirk: Small Image Projection]
(Shipped with Mirio Togata)
Her eye color is purple and she has earrings that match her hair band!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
School Uniforms
User ImageUser Image

Quirk: Small Image Projection
She can make small image projections in her hands

Personality: Himari is very distant at first, as she has trust issues, and will take a bit of time and convincing for her to let you into her life. But once she lets you in, she is very sweet and loves to make those close to her happy.

Himari was born into a very famous family, both of her parents being well known movie stars across the world. She was stuck in the spotlight the moment she was born and because of this almost everyone she met used her to either get close to her parents or for privileges that came with being her "friend". Because of this, she developed severe trust issues and truly believed that anyone trying to get close to her only wanted to use her.

Yuna Kobayashi- [Quirk: Spectral Vision]
User ImageUser Image
Quirk: Spectral Vision
Allows Yuna to see spirits of those that haven't crossed over, occasionally hear distant whispers from the other side that sometimes give her clues if she's been stuck, and retrieve the most recent memory from a recent corpse (though that requires a lot of concentration and energy). This quirk did not manifest until after Yuna had died and come back.

Yuna believed she was quirkless, which she was fine with. When she was in high school, she was in a tragic accident that caused her to flat line for two minutes. Though she somehow came back and her quirk manifested, or really came to light, once she woke up. She currently works with the police force and the heros as a detective/private investigator, using her quirk to her advantage.

Octavia- [Hazbin Hotel OC]
Feel free to play dress up with her if you want! Her full tattoo- Here. She also has the nightshade flower tattooed on her ribs~
She’s a very popular burlesque dancer in hell, her stage name being Nightshade. The stars around her are optional.
Personality: Confident, Persuasive, Charming, Intelligent
Outfit Design Cred to FBSchin

Chihiro Goda- [Quirk: Sound Effect]
(Shipped with Hizashi Yamada)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk: Sound Effect
She can make any sound effect that she’s already heard

Personality: She is extremely shy and, because of her past, selectively mute. So she almost only speaks in sound effects or just doesn’t speak at all, though she does use sign language. She is 28 and works at Hizashi’s radio station, which is how the two met. He is slowly helping her come out of her shell and become more confident in herself.

Sandy-Kyoko Jones- [Quirk: Rubber Body]
(Shipped with Shota Aizawa)
Her casual style is heavily influenced by rockabilly pinup mixed with greaser, feel free to play dress up with her if you want!
Hero OutfitUser Image
Casual OutfitUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Quirk: Rubber Body
She can turn her body to the consistency of rubber, making her stretchy and highly flexible. If stretched out for too long that part of her body stays like that, resulting in a slow and, sometimes painful, recovery. The furthest she can stretch is 30 feet, if she really pushes herself; her normal stretch length is 20 feet.

Personality: She's a strong and independent woman who can take her of herself. She is highly extroverted and takes any chance she can to go on adventures and socialize, though sometimes she doesn't realize if she's accidentally making someone uncomfortable. Though the second it clicks she starts apologizing immediately. Around her students she is stern, as she wants her students to succeed, though there are some days that she's more relaxed. She is not afraid to stretch her arm and smack any disobedient or rowdy students upside the head
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you're inspired by one of these cat_whee ..i mean i hope you are cat_4laugh
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces