Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hello!

As of this Friday or Saturday, October 31/November 1, I am going or on a hiatus. I do not know how short or long my hiatus will be or if I will return at all if it comes to that. It could be for a few months, a year, or more. I am taking this hiatus for various reasons that I rather not get too detailed about. Additionally, this hiatus was both expected and 'unexpected'. Either way, I am on a hiatus. To show that I am serious about this hiatus, or rather this hiatus is serious, I have turned off PMs, gifting is off, my settings are changed to something basic or more etc. I have, basically, cut off all ways to contact me on Gaia and turned off any stats/quotes etc. from going to my email as well.

I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused, please know that it is unintentional.

If you really need to contact me, please feel free to look me up on Solia Online and/or recolor.me and PM me through those sites. My username is exactly the same on there as it is here. I am rarely on either site, an hour at most on most days, but I do check them when I can. Please do not contact me to ask me to 'return to Gaia' UNLESS, again, it is for unfinished business (art payment for example). If I want to return, I will in due time, or not at all if it comes to that. I am, once again, not sure if I will return or not. If I do, obviously I will change many of my things/settings back to the way they were prior to my hiatus. Until then though, I am taking a hiatus from Gaia.

Thank you for reading and for understanding.

PLEASE IGNORE PAGE COUNT! AS MOST ARE ME BUMPING!

User Image✿WHAT?: This an thread of me asking for art; an art request thread. While the next post under this one shows the art that I have received.

❀WHO?: Art is for me; you provide it.

✿WHERE? (Ref.): You get to pick what you want to draw. Poses, items you draw etc. are your choice. Your choices are from here or here (both links have DIFFERENT avatars). If you want to draw my current avatar, I suggest you to save and copy it or take an screen-shot of it. All art provided to me will be credited to the appropriate artist(s) and will be linked in the next post, titled, 'DRAWN AVATARS'.

❀WHY?: I have created many tekteks that are very nice looking, but no art for them. I would appreciate it if you draw any of them for me. Also, I do tip. And I don't mean clicking that 'Tip' button. [Unless you don't want an tip or you only want that as an tip (no offense to you); this is what I always do as a courtesy, as I don't mean it as an insult.]

✿WHEN?: You don't have any time limit to get it done. Draw it whenever you can. You don't even have to tell me that you are drawing. You're free to tell me, but it is not required.

❀HOW?: This thread has been here for an year now. I am obviously dedicated enough to ask for art for this long. If you mean, "How should I draw it?"; the answer would be, "Draw it on what you see fit. Draw what feels comfortable/right to you."

☠NOTE☠ If you happen to draw me, and you have an shop; it would be nice to give me the link to your shop (both paying and free shops are accepted). This is because I might shop there in the future. 3nodding Also, I'll add the link next to the picture you drew of me, with your permission of course. 3nodding That way, I'm kind of advertising your shop (free). 3nodding User Image
*Avi Art presented in this post are by 'KeEsp' and 'Say What o_0'*

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Last Updated: 12/23/2011

DRAWN AVATARS

Most recent are towards the bottom
54 TOTAL (THUS FAR)

By Aishiru

By [C]ellar [D]oors

By Amatsu Kissu

By Dolce Sangue

By Grr'

By Happy Eggs

By Mr Wedgie

By Ryllis

By sky eats lame

By SuperSnazz; Based on this avatar [6/13/2009]

By Lady Tyy; Based on this avatar (at least I think so xd ) [6/13/2009]

By gigithestar; Based on this avatar [6/13-14/2009]

By KeEsp; Based on this avatar [6/14/2009]

By Gentil Amant_Plaisir; Based on this avatar [6/14/2009]

By Sky The Free Spirit COLOR & UNCOLORED; Based on this avatar [6/15/2009]

By Angelical Shadows; Based on this avatar [6/21/2009]

By Stinkeryoshy, Picture 1; Based on this avatar. Picture 2; Based on this avatar. [6/30/2009]

By Laceii; Based on this avatar [7/11-12/2009]

By maita1; Based on this avatar [5/02-03/2010]

By Janeru-chan; Based on this avatar [1/22/2011]

By Charco-ME; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By shuraba; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By MagicButtons; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By Birth of Tragedy; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By UchihaRikax; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By PaperPlanes Rin; Based on this avatar [1/23/2011]

By XxVanityaffaiRxX; Based on this avatar [1/25/2011]

By Miku_kun666; Based on this avatar [1/25/2011]

By SoPikachu; Based on this avatar [1/27/2011]

By LadyLucyLilium; Based on this avatar [1/27/2011]

By Sparrow de Ventus; Based on this avatar [1/27/2011]

By Say What o_0; Based on this avatar [1/30/2011]

By doggy_poo; Based on this avatar [2/06/2011]

By Lunaric Sun; 1, 2, 3, & 4; Based on these avatars; 1, 2, 3, & 4 [2/06/2011]

By Ray Artemis Darkwolf (Another one); Based on this avatar [2/06/2011] & this avatar [2/13/2011]

By Lynallia; Based on this avatar [2/07/2011]

By O c u t e s t a r O; Based on this avatar [2/15/2011]

By Purrl Pankras; Based on this avatar [2/17/2011]

By zombiesara; Based on this avatar [2/17/2011]

By KimmyCub14; Based on this avatar [2/17/2011]

By hpanna47 (Another one); Based on this avatar & this one [2/19/2011] & [3/29/2011]

By Oriole Lyric; Based on these avatars: 1,2,3,4 [2/25/2011]

By Terra Cross; Based on this avatar [3/12/2011]

By ixmiyuki; Based on this avatar [3/18/2011]

By lilxnancy; Based on this avatar [4/23/2011]

By AsEmbersFade; Based on this avatar [9/3/2011]

By GentleBackStab; Based on this avatar [12/23/2011]

NOTE: If you try to look up any of these names and one (or two) names don't appear- I will not know their changed username... Also, some of these people may have shops of their own.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

From Link 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTES: MOST of the ones shown in 'Link 1' are cluttered and the clothes mostly don't match etc. So, if you're into ones that are mostly cluttered and have difficult items to draw- look at those. Plus, most of these were made a long time ago... There's approximately 5 pages in total to skim through.

From Link 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTES: MOST, if not ALL, of the avatars shown in 'Link 2' are put together neatly, clothes matching, and they're simpler. There will be a few complex ones there of course, but most are not so complexed. So, if you want something simple, then check out those instead. Plus, there avatars show the more newer/recent items. There are approximately 15 pages in total (though it continues to expand).

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Eloquent Ladykiller

User Image
I think you should link that art. It would look a lot neater and make the page more manageable...... I like the avatars though. The second batch is less crowded than the first. I bet if you did that you'd get more replies.
User Image

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Oh, I like the art that is given to me; I'm VERY grateful- I just want more wink Doesn't hurt to collect different types of art by different people- right?

sweatdrop I'm trying to make the page look neater- I just need to find out how though sweatdrop I'm trying to find a way to make the art look small (like a demo or something) and then it links to another web-page of the real size of the image. As for the avatars- that might take a while to get them more organized sweatdrop

Thanks for replying~!

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Diligent Bibliophile