Sweet Mage

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
AMAZING OCS!DRAW THEM NOW WHILE YOU HAVE A CHANCE!
BUT Im sure your OCs are just as great or better than minds, but i would appreicate if you could draw them...please and thank you...OH and i wouldnt mind joining you by drawing for you in return...just show me refs...and if its going to be your current...please still provide me a ref, you know in case you wanna change your avi

THE COUPLE: if wanting info on them just ask...their story is long
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE INSANE MARIONETTE: AISURU KOTO: her story: she is a marionette that went insane when she saw her owners get murdered by these 2 robbers...as the marionette watches her owners death...her sorrow and sadness has taken over her whole body,then bringing her to life....then killing the robbers that murdered her dear loving owners...her name is Aisuru Koto which means to love...but now she is dead inside...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(if wanting to draw her a mouth just make have a creepy smile with sharp teeth)

RABBI THE PUPPETEER: story: ask about it

FIORE: Fiore is a sexy girl who is mischievous and loves to show off her chest....her body shines and so does her hair...but that's only because she is a special creature...
RAIN: (my rainbow OC)...for her story please ask...
YUUI-13: story: she's a robot...but no one knows becuase she is a weapon of the governmet, but she soon escapes the government due to her developing feelings after killing so many innocent people, so she flees to a city where she meet a nice boy and his little sister, where she stays with and plans to leave a regular high school life...well that's what she wants anyways...(for more info on her story just ask)