Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nerdphiliac
Hullo!
I've decided to enter!! I've started the preliminary sketches today... Can't wait to show you the finished product, yayyy! C:

Ooooh! I can't wait to see biggrin
Thank ya for the random bumps!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Had some friends over as well biggrin Most everything turned out pretty darn good, so I was happy!

Gah x.X No fun to find the random people that prefer to humiliate.

It is rude =/ I really try not to do that to others, but I don't text much either so not as much to worry about there. If you half-a** all the time with people, they care less and less to be around ya. Lots and lots of bad things can happen with blindly followin...

I wish we did too! And maybe a bit faster... Gah, gotta look into another car. The saturn is on it's last legs. The transmissions seems like it's about to give.

I guess the pickiness isn't so bad then xD

*Dances crazy like* Sooo, like this? xD Ah! This was moved! XD My pixels arn't mind blowing or anything like that x.x Just simple little things. One & Two

My friend's mom told us we HAD to eat out for Thanksgiving since we would only make super unhealthy foods at home so we went to IHOP. XD Got waffles and chicken, it was delicious. :B I'm super excited for finals to end and to go to her house for Christmas now though~ <3 Do you have any plans for the winter holidays/break/etc.?

Whenever I tell someone something I know will embarrass them, I do my best to stay quiet so no one else can hear. I remember a year ago my history teacher's shirt was inside-out. I overheard a few girls behind me making fun of her. When class ended I waited for everyone to leave the classroom before I went and told her. She was really happy I did -- it was an 8:30am class and she a few others throughout the day.

I tend to stop trying when I realize someone doesn't care to listen. Like, I have one friend who I used to go to IHOP about once every month but she would ALWAYS pull out her phone/tablet and mess around on the internet. It isn't fun to be ignored. What is the point of hanging out with a friend if you'd rather just surf the internet? It's dumb.

My car is pretty good. My sister has a Saturn and aaaaalways bitches about how "sensitive" my brakes are which I would argue is actually very good cause...ya know, BRAKES. She's gotten a lot of letters over the last couple years because her particular model has a lot of issues.

Definitely not for sequels. xD They should be held to a higher standard by producers/directors/etc. to ensure the movie can stand well on its own. If it can't, do a different movie! D:<

YES! *trips while dancing* D8 Hehe, yeah sorry, I didn't see a point in continuing to post in a done contest. xD AH! THE KITTY ON THE FIRST ONE!!! And the second one is just super gorgeous! 8O <333 Love the coloring~

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

My friend's mom told us we HAD to eat out for Thanksgiving since we would only make super unhealthy foods at home so we went to IHOP. XD Got waffles and chicken, it was delicious. :B I'm super excited for finals to end and to go to her house for Christmas now though~ <3 Do you have any plans for the winter holidays/break/etc.?

Whenever I tell someone something I know will embarrass them, I do my best to stay quiet so no one else can hear. I remember a year ago my history teacher's shirt was inside-out. I overheard a few girls behind me making fun of her. When class ended I waited for everyone to leave the classroom before I went and told her. She was really happy I did -- it was an 8:30am class and she a few others throughout the day.

I tend to stop trying when I realize someone doesn't care to listen. Like, I have one friend who I used to go to IHOP about once every month but she would ALWAYS pull out her phone/tablet and mess around on the internet. It isn't fun to be ignored. What is the point of hanging out with a friend if you'd rather just surf the internet? It's dumb.

My car is pretty good. My sister has a Saturn and aaaaalways bitches about how "sensitive" my brakes are which I would argue is actually very good cause...ya know, BRAKES. She's gotten a lot of letters over the last couple years because her particular model has a lot of issues.

Definitely not for sequels. xD They should be held to a higher standard by producers/directors/etc. to ensure the movie can stand well on its own. If it can't, do a different movie! D:<

YES! *trips while dancing* D8 Hehe, yeah sorry, I didn't see a point in continuing to post in a done contest. xD AH! THE KITTY ON THE FIRST ONE!!! And the second one is just super gorgeous! 8O <333 Love the coloring~

So ya traded out some unhealthy foods for some more unhealthy foods XD Waffles and chicken is pretty tasty! Sure it'll be a great break once the finals are over! I don't really have any plans. Just gonna stay home and spend time with family and friends :3

That's sweet of ya at least. Not good to always go straight for embarrassing another person. That was very nice of you to tell her! Not everyone is that nice..

I stop trying at that point as well.. I just got a new phone, and I upgraded from my little flip phone to a smart phone, but I will not allow myself to constantly play on it when I'm interacting with others. It's rude. That is rather dumb.

That's rather annoying that she complains about that.. I would also argue that the touchy brakes are much better! You certainly know they're working. That's pretty bad if there are a lot of things popping up for that model ~.~;

Should definitely be held to a higher standard! No good when the movie turns out bad...

Nuuu don't fall! D: No need to apologize xD I had wondered if you where gonna do that.Ah thank you o//o The first is for my auction winner. I still have to finish her art piece X.X I've been slacking.. and the second is of my OC Amaya Mitsu, previously Suki Izumi.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

flesh witch generated a random number between 1 and 750 ... 619!

I'm pretty excited to start something for this. 3nodding

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
flesh witch
I'm pretty excited to start something for this. 3nodding

I'm excited to see it biggrin

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

So ya traded out some unhealthy foods for some more unhealthy foods XD Waffles and chicken is pretty tasty! Sure it'll be a great break once the finals are over! I don't really have any plans. Just gonna stay home and spend time with family and friends :3

That's sweet of ya at least. Not good to always go straight for embarrassing another person. That was very nice of you to tell her! Not everyone is that nice..

I stop trying at that point as well.. I just got a new phone, and I upgraded from my little flip phone to a smart phone, but I will not allow myself to constantly play on it when I'm interacting with others. It's rude. That is rather dumb.

That's rather annoying that she complains about that.. I would also argue that the touchy brakes are much better! You certainly know they're working. That's pretty bad if there are a lot of things popping up for that model ~.~;

Should definitely be held to a higher standard! No good when the movie turns out bad...

Nuuu don't fall! D: No need to apologize xD I had wondered if you where gonna do that.Ah thank you o//o The first is for my auction winner. I still have to finish her art piece X.X I've been slacking.. and the second is of my OC Amaya Mitsu, previously Suki Izumi.

More expensive unhealthy foods at that! lol I am SO glad to be done with finals, I'm gonna be cross stitching all the time that I can~ =,D

If I were in an embarrassing situation, I'd rather someone tell me in the moment rather than find out when I get home and think about how many people I encountered who noticed and laughed at me but didn't say anything. =/ Well I can tell you those girls who talked about it the entire class didn't tell her. It really irritated me that they spent so much time laughing at her for it and couldn't be bothered to let her know.

I still have a crappy flip phone. xD I had texting enabled on it for a little while but I still never pulled it out and messed around on it long others do. I like being a good listener, I don't want that to change.

It's really annoying because she could just take her own car and use her own gas. If she's going to use my gas which I paid for, she needs to shut her mouth. Her brakes you have to slam on, they're really jerky. Mine are much smoother -- unless she's driving because she's used to her brakes so she makes my car REALLY jerky. Yeah, it has had a loooooot of issues. But she absolutely loves her car. >__>;

Exactly! If the movie is a sequel and goes straight to DVD, we all know they know it sucks. XD Ah ah ah! Have you seen Big Hero Six?! It was so dang cute! <333

I didn't mean to! D8 *rolls around on the floor* I mostly didn't want people attempting to enter because they didn't pay attention. XD Well they both look great! <33 You should be proud!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

More expensive unhealthy foods at that! lol I am SO glad to be done with finals, I'm gonna be cross stitching all the time that I can~ =,D

If I were in an embarrassing situation, I'd rather someone tell me in the moment rather than find out when I get home and think about how many people I encountered who noticed and laughed at me but didn't say anything. =/ Well I can tell you those girls who talked about it the entire class didn't tell her. It really irritated me that they spent so much time laughing at her for it and couldn't be bothered to let her know.

I still have a crappy flip phone. xD I had texting enabled on it for a little while but I still never pulled it out and messed around on it long others do. I like being a good listener, I don't want that to change.

It's really annoying because she could just take her own car and use her own gas. If she's going to use my gas which I paid for, she needs to shut her mouth. Her brakes you have to slam on, they're really jerky. Mine are much smoother -- unless she's driving because she's used to her brakes so she makes my car REALLY jerky. Yeah, it has had a loooooot of issues. But she absolutely loves her car. >__>;

Exactly! If the movie is a sequel and goes straight to DVD, we all know they know it sucks. XD Ah ah ah! Have you seen Big Hero Six?! It was so dang cute! <333

I didn't mean to! D8 *rolls around on the floor* I mostly didn't want people attempting to enter because they didn't pay attention. XD Well they both look great! <33 You should be proud!

Even though it's still oh so yummy XD Sounds like you're gonna be enjoying your time! Definitely a good thing.

Oh same here x.x I'd be worse to find out later, that everyone had noticed something that you hadn't! That was rather horrible of them x.x... women can be cruel..

That's probably for the best. I enjoy putting pandora on when I'm gonna be driving around, and I really need to remember to charge it more. It definitely doesn't keep a charge anywhere like my flip-phone ;c

Well it's good that she loves her car, but it certainly seems like a huge hassle ~.~ *Sighs* She shouldn't be rough on your car :c

Yep, it definitely sucks if it goes straight to DVD xD I haven't seen that yet, but I want too!!

*Throws snow on top of her* x3 That may have been hilarious... xD Best to have stopped posting altogether in there ;3 Thank you >w<

Tenrain generated a random number between 1 and 750 ... 246!

Eternal Star

9,425 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eternal Star

9,425 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
still going to color but for now heres the sketch biggrin
User Image