Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Well let's hope that's not the case, and you won't have to get angry and go hulk XD j/k j/k. I don't think I could imagine you ever getting that mad oO All parents spoil their kids in one way or another. You just have to hope that no one is over spoiled! :3 Since I've been going to the gym, there are certain songs I listen to constantly XD But I keep adding new songs to my list as I find them.

Gay people tend to be tons of fun xD Most that I've met are more open and just generally enjoyable to be around. Least your mom would still love you <3 There are those parents that would just disown their kids when they find that out @.@ I feel terrible for them.. If you're 100% straight now, I don't see that changing anytime in the future! rofl I know I'm more or less straight now, but there where some issues I had with males, growing up, that I've now gotten past. Kinda pushed me towards women for a bit because of it all.

It sounds just awful to live that kind of life @.@ And when another figures out you're that kind of person, how can people deal with that? It'd feel like a complete fool if I was them.

As am I! Yeah, it's not good letting cars sit for a while.. they need to be at least ran for a little bit once a week or so. Least the issue was quickly solved!

Guuuuuuuuuuurl, as far as my brother is concerned I will go hulk for the rest of my life. He's my little bro! I was thiiiiiis close to beating the s**t out of a kid once. My brother had just learned how to doggy paddle recently (I was in 5th grade, bro was in kindergarten or 1st, little s**t for brains was in 4th - black, very fat, and a real a*****e) and this kid grabbed my brother and was pushing him under the water. I grabbed him by his hair and yanked him off my brother, pulled my brother up and made sure he was holding onto the edge of the pool - still yanking on this brat's hair - and ******** lost it. I screamed so ******** hard at this kid like you don't even know. I never saw him picking on somebody else again after that. If I had kept at it, he'd probably have been in tears~
Well what are the current songs you've been listening to a lot? biggrin

Most are a lot more open, agreed. My best friend is a lesbian so yeah. xd Oh I know, it's ******** sick how a parent can kick their kid out over something THEY CAN'T CONTROL. scream Something could happen in my life, you never know. Although I do think sexuality sets itself at an early age, I think it has the chance to be fluid with age.

The liar would probably just deny it and say they were telling the truth the whole time. Or come up with some lie to try and make everything okay.

Oh yes, when an issue takes a while to be solved...well as far as cars are concerned, that's a big no-no! D:

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Guuuuuuuuuuurl, as far as my brother is concerned I will go hulk for the rest of my life. He's my little bro! I was thiiiiiis close to beating the s**t out of a kid once. My brother had just learned how to doggy paddle recently (I was in 5th grade, bro was in kindergarten or 1st, little s**t for brains was in 4th - black, very fat, and a real a*****e) and this kid grabbed my brother and was pushing him under the water. I grabbed him by his hair and yanked him off my brother, pulled my brother up and made sure he was holding onto the edge of the pool - still yanking on this brat's hair - and ******** lost it. I screamed so ******** hard at this kid like you don't even know. I never saw him picking on somebody else again after that. If I had kept at it, he'd probably have been in tears~
Well what are the current songs you've been listening to a lot? biggrin

Most are a lot more open, agreed. My best friend is a lesbian so yeah. xd Oh I know, it's ******** sick how a parent can kick their kid out over something THEY CAN'T CONTROL. scream Something could happen in my life, you never know. Although I do think sexuality sets itself at an early age, I think it has the chance to be fluid with age.

The liar would probably just deny it and say they were telling the truth the whole time. Or come up with some lie to try and make everything okay.

Oh yes, when an issue takes a while to be solved...well as far as cars are concerned, that's a big no-no! D:

That's just epic XD Sister hulk smash! wahmbulance You tore into that kid, dang! Sounds like he learned a great lesson though, so that's a plus XD
I've been hooked on some songs from the movie 'Chicago': Cell block tango, both reached for the gun, and when you're good to mama. I haven't seen the movie redface But a friend got me hooked on the cell block one xD Other then that it's been Enemies by Shinedown, and some others in that catagory :3

Always fun to hang out with those that are a bit more open xD Ugh, I can't stand those parent. There was this one thing I read where the Grandparents wrote a letter to their daughter, disowning her because she had disowned her own child for being gay. -High fives the grandparents- And true, depending on your experiences, what you crave can change.

Basically, ya ~.~ Dealt with someone like that in my late teens. Never again will I allow a person like that to be in my life.

Big, big no-no X-X If you want a car that run, you have to keep up on it! They arn't built to last forever,

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

That's just epic XD Sister hulk smash! wahmbulance You tore into that kid, dang! Sounds like he learned a great lesson though, so that's a plus XD
I've been hooked on some songs from the movie 'Chicago': Cell block tango, both reached for the gun, and when you're good to mama. I haven't seen the movie redface But a friend got me hooked on the cell block one xD Other then that it's been Enemies by Shinedown, and some others in that catagory :3

Always fun to hang out with those that are a bit more open xD Ugh, I can't stand those parent. There was this one thing I read where the Grandparents wrote a letter to their daughter, disowning her because she had disowned her own child for being gay. -High fives the grandparents- And true, depending on your experiences, what you crave can change.

Basically, ya ~.~ Dealt with someone like that in my late teens. Never again will I allow a person like that to be in my life.

Big, big no-no X-X If you want a car that run, you have to keep up on it! They arn't built to last forever,

Oh yeah, it was probably one of the scariest times in that brat's life. XDD Hopefully it was a lesson he remembered after we moved 2-3 years later. I never heard any crap about him but ya never know.
I haven't seen the movie either! xD The music sounds nice but it doesn't look too awfully interesting to me I guess. Ooooooooh~ I love Enemies! heart

It really is. At least, for those of us that aren't jerks. I'm sure jerks prefer hanging out with jerks. xD They all deserve each other! Oh my goodness, I heard about that! Freaking PERFECT! Boys have pissed me off a lot and there are times when I WISH I was attracted to girls, but nothing so far.

Ugh, good! No one should have to put up with a person like that.

It'd be nice if they were built to last forever. There are plenty of movies and shows set in the future that lead us to believe they will. xd

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Oh yeah, it was probably one of the scariest times in that brat's life. XDD Hopefully it was a lesson he remembered after we moved 2-3 years later. I never heard any crap about him but ya never know.
I haven't seen the movie either! xD The music sounds nice but it doesn't look too awfully interesting to me I guess. Ooooooooh~ I love Enemies! heart

It really is. At least, for those of us that aren't jerks. I'm sure jerks prefer hanging out with jerks. xD They all deserve each other! Oh my goodness, I heard about that! Freaking PERFECT! Boys have pissed me off a lot and there are times when I WISH I was attracted to girls, but nothing so far.

Ugh, good! No one should have to put up with a person like that.

It'd be nice if they were built to last forever. There are plenty of movies and shows set in the future that lead us to believe they will. xd

I sure it was a lesson he remembered! Can't say that's an easy one to forget. Well hopefully not anyways. I had bullies when I was in Kindergarten through 2nd ~.~ I was the easy to pick on girl. Was glad when we moved down south. Never had to deal with getting picked on again.
The music is just catchy xD I was introduced to it through 'Spell Block Tango' A little disney type rendition. Very amusing x3 The video for Enemies is so much fun to watch as well! I don't know what it is about tattoos on guys, but I really enjoy them <3

True D: Jerks arn't fun for anyone >.> Hate when a jerk hooks up with a cool person! They try to steal them away. Wasn't that just perfect! Loved those grandparents! XD Oooh, so many times I wish I had just stayed bi, but I just enjoy the feel of a guy far to much x.x

Agreed. Just wish more people realized that.

I wonder how much more expensive they'd be if cars really lasted forever? oO It'd probably be like paying a mortgage!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I sure it was a lesson he remembered! Can't say that's an easy one to forget. Well hopefully not anyways. I had bullies when I was in Kindergarten through 2nd ~.~ I was the easy to pick on girl. Was glad when we moved down south. Never had to deal with getting picked on again.
The music is just catchy xD I was introduced to it through 'Spell Block Tango' A little disney type rendition. Very amusing x3 The video for Enemies is so much fun to watch as well! I don't know what it is about tattoos on guys, but I really enjoy them <3

True D: Jerks arn't fun for anyone >.> Hate when a jerk hooks up with a cool person! They try to steal them away. Wasn't that just perfect! Loved those grandparents! XD Oooh, so many times I wish I had just stayed bi, but I just enjoy the feel of a guy far to much x.x

Agreed. Just wish more people realized that.

I wonder how much more expensive they'd be if cars really lasted forever? oO It'd probably be like paying a mortgage!

Hopefully it was. No one actually likes a bully. I hope I never meet him again though, I might want to kick his a** just on principle. xd I was picked on during middle school. I got through it all and it made me stronger. Wish I could go back in time and teach some of those brats a lesson. =__= I let people treat me horribly but not my brother, I'm weird. xD
It is really catchy, any time someone plays one I wiggle along with the beat~ x3 I've never seen the video -- or I've just forgotten it -- I should go watch it. o 3o

Oh man, I hate when someone who is a jerk to you is super nice to one of your friends. It's like, YOU KNOW if they become friends, that jerk is gonna influence your friend to hate you! Uuuuuuuugh. D:< I don't know how anyone can pass judgement on another person's sexuality, it sickens me that hey think people have control over that. And look at that, something neither of us can control. xD

They'd probably be more expensive but it would be a good perk. People have to get a new vehicle every few years (okay, more than a few years but you get the point) and it'd be nice to have one car and be able to stick with it if you didn't want a new one.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Hopefully it was. No one actually likes a bully. I hope I never meet him again though, I might want to kick his a** just on principle. xd I was picked on during middle school. I got through it all and it made me stronger. Wish I could go back in time and teach some of those brats a lesson. =__= I let people treat me horribly but not my brother, I'm weird. xD
It is really catchy, any time someone plays one I wiggle along with the beat~ x3 I've never seen the video -- or I've just forgotten it -- I should go watch it. o 3o

Oh man, I hate when someone who is a jerk to you is super nice to one of your friends. It's like, YOU KNOW if they become friends, that jerk is gonna influence your friend to hate you! Uuuuuuuugh. D:< I don't know how anyone can pass judgement on another person's sexuality, it sickens me that hey think people have control over that. And look at that, something neither of us can control. xD

They'd probably be more expensive but it would be a good perk. People have to get a new vehicle every few years (okay, more than a few years but you get the point) and it'd be nice to have one car and be able to stick with it if you didn't want a new one.

That wouldn't be good! XD Random a** kickin miiiight look bad on ya, lol! Getting picked on is awful. I didn't get strong with it during my years in school, so it was nice moving somewhere that I fit in better. I grew up stronger and more confident because of that Even if I can be a push over sometimes XD I can't say anyone I know treats me horribly, at least not when they're around me. What they say once I'm gone *Shrugs* Don't really care.
It is very catchy! Love that song~

Ooooh, I can't stand that =.= Don't be an a** to me, then turn around and throw on a fake smile for others!
People need to learn that they are who they are! What I find funny, is that quite a bit of people I've met against others being gay, don't realize how many other species swing for the same sex! It's hilarious! They really should do some research on dolphins ;P Nope, I definitely can't control that XD

Would definitely be a good perk! But car salesman would go out of business xD Soon enough there would be enough cars out there, just being passed down the line of the family. Never having to deal with a new car again would be nice.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

That wouldn't be good! XD Random a** kickin miiiight look bad on ya, lol! Getting picked on is awful. I didn't get strong with it during my years in school, so it was nice moving somewhere that I fit in better. I grew up stronger and more confident because of that Even if I can be a push over sometimes XD I can't say anyone I know treats me horribly, at least not when they're around me. What they say once I'm gone *Shrugs* Don't really care.
It is very catchy! Love that song~

Ooooh, I can't stand that =.= Don't be an a** to me, then turn around and throw on a fake smile for others!
People need to learn that they are who they are! What I find funny, is that quite a bit of people I've met against others being gay, don't realize how many other species swing for the same sex! It's hilarious! They really should do some research on dolphins ;P Nope, I definitely can't control that XD

Would definitely be a good perk! But car salesman would go out of business xD Soon enough there would be enough cars out there, just being passed down the line of the family. Never having to deal with a new car again would be nice.

It might, but if I tell people he attempted to drown my brother I'm sure they'd be on my side. I wish we lived in a world where no one was bullied but alas. That will probably never happen. I think most people have their moments, especially with someone they really care about I've got my sister and father. Otherwise, people are nice to me and I'm nice to them so it's all good.

Right?! Like, what did I do deserve this bad treatment? Oh my god, essentially EVERY species has homosexual tendencies, people are so ignorant sometimes! People are just...uuuuuugh.

True, if they last forever I'm sure a lot of people would pass their car on. But how many teenagers when they graduate will continue sharing a car rather than getting a new one? If they partner up with a car repair shop or something, they'd be all good~

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

It might, but if I tell people he attempted to drown my brother I'm sure they'd be on my side. I wish we lived in a world where no one was bullied but alas. That will probably never happen. I think most people have their moments, especially with someone they really care about I've got my sister and father. Otherwise, people are nice to me and I'm nice to them so it's all good.

Right?! Like, what did I do deserve this bad treatment? Oh my god, essentially EVERY species has homosexual tendencies, people are so ignorant sometimes! People are just...uuuuuugh.

True, if they last forever I'm sure a lot of people would pass their car on. But how many teenagers when they graduate will continue sharing a car rather than getting a new one? If they partner up with a car repair shop or something, they'd be all good~

Yeah, pretty sure they would be on your side after that. Nope, that a chance that will happen @.@ It seems to be in our dna.. True enough ._. That's certainly a good thing then! Better overall when people are friendly.

No one deserves that type of treatment! Dx
People can be very ignorant indeed! I fear being that ignorant X.X I think that's why I tend to keep any open mind on things.

Those teenagers would want the latest updates, so they would have to let the older cars come back into style before the vehicle was handed down. If that's even a thing.. So many outcomes! That won't happen, because corporations are greedy >.>

Big Dog

Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!

this is of lloyd c:
sorry im not good at drawing muscles but i hope you like it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sehlat
Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!

this is of lloyd c:
sorry im not good at drawing muscles but i hope you like it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank ya for the entry! cat_4laugh Just in time for Octobers raffle as well!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Yeah, pretty sure they would be on your side after that. Nope, that a chance that will happen @.@ It seems to be in our dna.. True enough ._. That's certainly a good thing then! Better overall when people are friendly.

No one deserves that type of treatment! Dx
People can be very ignorant indeed! I fear being that ignorant X.X I think that's why I tend to keep any open mind on things.

Those teenagers would want the latest updates, so they would have to let the older cars come back into style before the vehicle was handed down. If that's even a thing.. So many outcomes! That won't happen, because corporations are greedy >.>

That's one of the things I really hate about humans. It's so much easier to lift someone up than to push them down but for some reason many people get enjoyment out of hurting others. I feel terrible whenever I hurt someone's feelings so I just don't get it at all. I like the golden rule from elementary school: Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I concur!
Agreed, I do my best not to react negatively to something especially when I don't have a lot of knowledge on the matter. And even more especially, if that opinion could really hurt someone's feelings!

By the time it's back into style though, the teens will most likely be adults and already have their own cars. Also, if their parents are still using the car, it isn't going to get passed on. xd If it could benefit both companies though, they'd do it. Partnerships and mergers happen all the time even now.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

That's one of the things I really hate about humans. It's so much easier to lift someone up than to push them down but for some reason many people get enjoyment out of hurting others. I feel terrible whenever I hurt someone's feelings so I just don't get it at all. I like the golden rule from elementary school: Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I concur!
Agreed, I do my best not to react negatively to something especially when I don't have a lot of knowledge on the matter. And even more especially, if that opinion could really hurt someone's feelings!

By the time it's back into style though, the teens will most likely be adults and already have their own cars. Also, if their parents are still using the car, it isn't going to get passed on. xd If it could benefit both companies though, they'd do it. Partnerships and mergers happen all the time even now.

It's so easy to break people down, and others use that to their advantage so much.. we arn't the nicest of beings. I always feel awful as well.. the thought that I may have hurt someone always bothers me. I'm not the type that wants to be the bearer of ill will. That is one rule that everyone should stick with.

Same here! No point is shooting down something that may be true! I definitely try to avoid saying something that may snap back on me, or just be plain hurtful x.x No point in throwing that out on someone.

Well it's something to consider xD I don't see it happening, but it'd be pretty awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff