Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Well it's better to be adjusted to it than not to if you're going to be moving!

Mhm! It also helps you slowly improve at a comfortable pace. biggrin

True, but probably 99% of people lose. XD So many people go to Vegas thinking they'll get rich and they leave in debt. >_>
But she's got the ears and tail just like Lestari. I thought the markings made Hannah even more furry but oh well.

Exactly! :3 No matter how late it is, a reply is a reply~

True true :c Never been a fan of moving... may not of been a military brat growing up, but I still had my fair share of moves.

Gah, this is making me want to draw! Can't till Tuesday >< It'll be nice to get home, but I'm gonna miss being up here.

I'd lose, and that's a guarantee x.x

The marking seems a bit more like tattoos I think.

King Gatekeeper

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

True true :c Never been a fan of moving... may not of been a military brat growing up, but I still had my fair share of moves.

Gah, this is making me want to draw! Can't till Tuesday >< It'll be nice to get home, but I'm gonna miss being up here.

I'd lose, and that's a guarantee x.x

The marking seems a bit more like tattoos I think.

Mmm, I've met plenty of people that weren't military brats but had to move a lot. The military helps because you can get a sponsor who gives you advice and whatnot. Sometimes the sponsors suck and don't do anything though.

Haha, drawing is always fun! <3 My parents have several albums full of the different postcards we've collected and each country has an open page before it where my mom wants a drawing of the place. I did one for Yellow Stone National Park that my parents both loved and Big Ben which my mom wouldn't stop gushing over. xd I wasn't a fan of either but hey, an artist is always their own worst critic!

I know I'd lose, but since I find gambling boring it's not a problem! biggrin
Really? o_o Huh, they were supposed to be like the stripes you'd see on some animals. Oh well, I'll live. XD

Fluffy Bunny

Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!

Enjoyed drawing her, thanks!

I didn't quite understand how the hood was holding together, so I added a clasp with a black gem(since its the black/gold theme) to hold it in palce prettily.
Also I added the same gem on the little bag, but if you don't like it, I can remove it. heart

King Gatekeeper

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Mmm, I've met plenty of people that weren't military brats but had to move a lot. The military helps because you can get a sponsor who gives you advice and whatnot. Sometimes the sponsors suck and don't do anything though.

Haha, drawing is always fun! <3 My parents have several albums full of the different postcards we've collected and each country has an open page before it where my mom wants a drawing of the place. I did one for Yellow Stone National Park that my parents both loved and Big Ben which my mom wouldn't stop gushing over. xd I wasn't a fan of either but hey, an artist is always their own worst critic!

I know I'd lose, but since I find gambling boring it's not a problem! biggrin
Really? o_o Huh, they were supposed to be like the stripes you'd see on some animals. Oh well, I'll live. XD

Moving is tiring after a while, but it's life. Never really thought about the sponsor thing.. that's a new concept for me.

That is really awesome! I've never attempted drawing things like that before :3 It's be a neat idea. An artist is definitely their own worst critic.

I've attempted some scratch-offs lately and the most I've won thus far is $2 outta $28, ugh...
I'm sure there are others who see it more like that ;D That's just a little how it looked to me.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Pand-Art

Enjoyed drawing her, thanks!

I didn't quite understand how the hood was holding together, so I added a clasp with a black gem(since its the black/gold theme) to hold it in palce prettily.
Also I added the same gem on the little bag, but if you don't like it, I can remove it. heart

Thank you for the entry! She looks lovely and both additions fit quite well :3

King Gatekeeper

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

May be holding an art auction... it'll be set to end on the day after I'm home. Vacation with family was voluntarily -cornered by family XD- extended, heh.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Moving is tiring after a while, but it's life. Never really thought about the sponsor thing.. that's a new concept for me.

That is really awesome! I've never attempted drawing things like that before :3 It's be a neat idea. An artist is definitely their own worst critic.

I've attempted some scratch-offs lately and the most I've won thus far is $2 outta $28, ugh...
I'm sure there are others who see it more like that ;D That's just a little how it looked to me.

Yep, that's life for ya. It all depends on what kind of sponsor you get, some of them won't respond to you at all.

It's pretty rare for me to do drawings like that but when your mom asks and you love your mommy, you can't say no~ xd My parents will never drop it when I say I don't like my work, they want me to say why and it's like, "...I JUST DON'T OKAY?! SHEESH!" lol

Ugh, no thanks! D:
I hope so, Hannah is based off a good friend so I'd love to get more art of her. Lestari is totally from my head so she doesn't mean nearly as much to me. xd

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Yep, that's life for ya. It all depends on what kind of sponsor you get, some of them won't respond to you at all.

It's pretty rare for me to do drawings like that but when your mom asks and you love your mommy, you can't say no~ xd My parents will never drop it when I say I don't like my work, they want me to say why and it's like, "...I JUST DON'T OKAY?! SHEESH!" lol

Ugh, no thanks! D:
I hope so, Hannah is based off a good friend so I'd love to get more art of her. Lestari is totally from my head so she doesn't mean nearly as much to me. xd

Well, hoping I'll get decent sponsors then :3

Can't say no for mom! I know I never could ^.^ I do that same thing! When I don't like a piece, I just don't! XD

Well, maybe I'll give her a shot if I get time xD I don't know what contests I'm entering anymore @.@

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Will raise the prizes after my art auction is over =^-^=

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Exhausted, but it's been a good day.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Well, hoping I'll get decent sponsors then :3

Can't say no for mom! I know I never could ^.^ I do that same thing! When I don't like a piece, I just don't! XD

Well, maybe I'll give her a shot if I get time xD I don't know what contests I'm entering anymore @.@

If you get a place I've been to, I could also give you some tips! xd

It's very rare that I can so no to her. lol It's hard to explain because I'm the only artist in my family, on one else gets it! D8

It's totally up to you who you want to draw~ :3 I'll be happy with whoever you draw! Haha, yeah there are quite a few contests going on lately.

(Just wanted to let you know in case he contacts you, "Mad Cynic" (the friend I based Cyn off of actually~) is dying to get an artist who wants to draw some anthro characters. He just asked me if I knew anyone who drew anthro and I told him you wanted to draw some. Told him you were on vacation at the moment so if he does, he shouldn't be surprised to hear that. XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff