• Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
I am glad <3 <3

though
ya
I need to clean too >.>;

Procrastination ftw! ... ~.~;; Well, off to clean and listen to pandora.

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi

Procrastination ftw! ... ~.~;; Well, off to clean and listen to pandora.
xD have fun <3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi
People definitely need to get a better idea of whom they're adopting :c Children arn't trade-able goods.

I need to practice muscles!

Oh goodness x.x o not feel loved is pretty bad.. good that things are better now, but not so much that your sis is constantly defended.

As long as it was a whoopsie, cops are pretty good x3 Glad you got out of a ticket! biggrin
He was just to cool! x3 Well, was when I was younger. The eevee evolutions where my absolute favorites for a long time. Oh, and ninetails!
I think the only thing I'd want to go back for, is to tell myself to not quit drawing after highschool ._.

Some kids can be very manipulative though, you never know if them being nice at the orphanage really reflects how they are. They might as well be at some orphanages! ):

My characters all tend to have the same muscular structure so yeah, me too. xD

Yeah, but I guess the good part is all of my friends in high school never believed me when I said my self-esteem was very low for a long time. So I must be in a better place now! It's really irritating cause something that once made her say, "I hated when my sister did that too!" is now just not an issue. ._. Or ya know, it's my fault some how.

It was a real accident too, I wasn't just saying it to get out of a ticket like some people will do. He'd be very proud to know that I've never made that mistake since! =,D
I still love all of the Eevee's, Espeon and Flareon are my favorites~ <3 Ninetales was actually my very first favorite Pokemon. She's still beautiful but kind of plain too.
I guess it would depend if I could only tell myself one thing or a bunch of things. If it were one thing...hm...Probably to go straight to the business college rather than the art college.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Some kids can be very manipulative though, you never know if them being nice at the orphanage really reflects how they are. They might as well be at some orphanages! ):

My characters all tend to have the same muscular structure so yeah, me too. xD

Yeah, but I guess the good part is all of my friends in high school never believed me when I said my self-esteem was very low for a long time. So I must be in a better place now! It's really irritating cause something that once made her say, "I hated when my sister did that too!" is now just not an issue. ._. Or ya know, it's my fault some how.

It was a real accident too, I wasn't just saying it to get out of a ticket like some people will do. He'd be very proud to know that I've never made that mistake since! =,D
I still love all of the Eevee's, Espeon and Flareon are my favorites~ <3 Ninetales was actually my very first favorite Pokemon. She's still beautiful but kind of plain too.
I guess it would depend if I could only tell myself one thing or a bunch of things. If it were one thing...hm...Probably to go straight to the business college rather than the art college.

Kids can definitely be manipulative ~.~;; It is something to worry about when adopting, but not a reason to give up D:

My males tend to have a lean muscular look to'em x3 Course I only really have two...

How you are with family and with friends are always very different.. I know everyone always thought I was the quiet sweet girl ._.
Ah the whole blame game, always a pain between siblings x.x

Least you haven't done it again! biggrin I've been pretty lucky, only been pulled over once for turning at a no left turn stop XD It was about 3 in the morning and I was heading home after watching movies with my cousin all night. I was not paying attention... Just got a warning for it :3
Agreed, still love'em <3 She is rather plain now... most of the fire pokemon where rather plain, at least all the ones I liked growing up were. When I switched to my water preference, the pokemon had more details to'em.
B-but then you might not of gotten your art addiction around here! xD I actually rejoined gaia specifically because I remember the art community.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Kids can definitely be manipulative ~.~;; It is something to worry about when adopting, but not a reason to give up D:

My males tend to have a lean muscular look to'em x3 Course I only really have two...

How you are with family and with friends are always very different.. I know everyone always thought I was the quiet sweet girl ._.
Ah the whole blame game, always a pain between siblings x.x

Least you haven't done it again! biggrin I've been pretty lucky, only been pulled over once for turning at a no left turn stop XD It was about 3 in the morning and I was heading home after watching movies with my cousin all night. I was not paying attention... Just got a warning for it :3
Agreed, still love'em <3 She is rather plain now... most of the fire pokemon where rather plain, at least all the ones I liked growing up were. When I switched to my water preference, the pokemon had more details to'em.
B-but then you might not of gotten your art addiction around here! xD I actually rejoined gaia specifically because I remember the art community.

If someone doesn't have the money to pay for the psychological help some kids need, I think it'd probably be best for them not to stay there. That can lead to some serious issues.

I've tried to vary my characters but since so many people are completely against written descriptions, I'm pretty limited to what dolls I can use.

Eh, I'm not that awful different around my friends compared to how I am around my family. I get along with the majority of my family so I can be myself around them. I complain about my friends to my family and my family to my friends so it balances. xd
It's especially a pain when a parent picks a side, whether they know the whole story or not. I prefer when parents say it doesn't matter who started it and whatnot, ya both need to apologize!

Yep, I thought it was really kind of him to only give me a warning so I respect him for it. Well the chances of having an accident at 3am aren't as high since most people tend to be asleep then. xD I've seen people make left turns at a red light and I'm like, "OMFG. WHERE IS A COP WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!" It's freaking terrifying to watch.
Although she's plain, she's still pretty~ A lot of them are indeed pretty plain, but I still like them. smile
Oh no, I've loved me some art on Gaia since I started high school, being an art major wasn't connected to it at all. xd I've stuck around for all of my friends, many of which are actually artists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff