Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Hehe, running into a ton of money now would help! XD

Well you should try to replace your other drinks with water, it's the healthiest drink there is~

Going to school should only help her. If she refuses to do her homework, there isn't much you can do to help. As awesome as computers are, there's always a chance someone will be put in a situation where one is not available. Learning everything you can without a computer is smart!

It really is, it can help in several situations~ They really are, I can't stand fake people. I'd rather someone just tell me they hate me rather than pretend to be my friend.

I only go on flights when necessary and I always bring a neck pillow which helps a lot. Haha, I wake up super happy on a regular day. I don't get grouchy until someone else who is a wake is a d**k. On my own, mornings are the best, it's only with someone else's douchiness that I can have a bad morning.
So what are you going to be drawing? biggrin

Gah, I want to win the lottery, or just something decent on a scratch-off, so I can send it to my grandma and get her all hooked up! She has to work to hard for her age >< She still goes up to the woods to get wood for the winter. If I was up with her this year, I'd be able to help, but tis stuck down south .-.

I have to drink more fluids to replace them xD There are some days where I'll have maybe 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and I won't drink anything till later in the evening x.x And that'll be maybe a small glass of milk or lemonade.

I think she'll do alright in school at this point.. or at least I hope so. I'm nervous about it, and she's already gonna be a few weeks behind everyone else ><; But I do have all the school stuff here too help her with anything she'll need to catch up on! I think the more you learn without a computer, you learn more information on the subject! You have to put more thought into the information you're trying to find that way.

Would much rather be told I'm hated, then be around someone who is always pretending.

I've never brought a neck pillow, but it's not often I fly on a plane. Will keep it in mind for next time! Other people's grouchiness can turn my day sour as well x.x I've never been able to figure out how people can wake up so happy-go-lucky XD
Ahhh, it was a furry mature type piece. redface

Generous Fatcat

Yasu Izumi
xmagicpotionx
I would love to draw your fursona for the comp, I have a question about her... does she have a tail?

Are you talking about the black/purple wolf, or the calico cat? The reference for my calico fursona has a tail :3

the black and purple wolf biggrin

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xmagicpotionx

the black and purple wolf biggrin

She can go with or without a tail :3

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Gah, I want to win the lottery, or just something decent on a scratch-off, so I can send it to my grandma and get her all hooked up! She has to work to hard for her age >< She still goes up to the woods to get wood for the winter. If I was up with her this year, I'd be able to help, but tis stuck down south .-.

I have to drink more fluids to replace them xD There are some days where I'll have maybe 2 cups of coffee in the morning, and I won't drink anything till later in the evening x.x And that'll be maybe a small glass of milk or lemonade.

I think she'll do alright in school at this point.. or at least I hope so. I'm nervous about it, and she's already gonna be a few weeks behind everyone else ><; But I do have all the school stuff here too help her with anything she'll need to catch up on! I think the more you learn without a computer, you learn more information on the subject! You have to put more thought into the information you're trying to find that way.

Would much rather be told I'm hated, then be around someone who is always pretending.

I've never brought a neck pillow, but it's not often I fly on a plane. Will keep it in mind for next time! Other people's grouchiness can turn my day sour as well x.x I've never been able to figure out how people can wake up so happy-go-lucky XD
Ahhh, it was a furry mature type piece. redface

I've heard winning the lottery can have some serious consequences though, what with all the taxes and stuff. It's really disappointing how we treat our elderly. They shouldn't have to fend for themselves but because the system screws them over, they have to. ):

Oh man, I drink so much water I'm constantly going to the bathroom. xd The only time I don't drink much is when I'm super nervous - like the first day of class. Like tomorrow. gonk

I'm sure she'll be fine, if you're really worried you should set up an appointment with her teacher and see if there is anything she has that you can help your sister to catch up with. Most teachers want their students to succeed so they're very helpful. And hey, if a parent is willing to help their kid, that helps the teacher in turn! That's for sure. Without a computer you have to do research in completely different ways and a lot of times that only helps you.

Exactly. I think it's easier to be disliked than it is to find out a friendship you care about is a sham. )=

I'd definitely recommend one if you plan on sleeping or just being comfortable at least. Even when I don't sleep well, I like to begin my day happy because it can help guide the rest of my day in that direction. I think a big part of it though is I've had a lot of moments where I didn't think I would survive (my asthma was VERY bad growing up) so I'm just happy to be alive. Waking up means I made it through another day! smile
Ooooh~ emotion_dowant ;D

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I've heard winning the lottery can have some serious consequences though, what with all the taxes and stuff. It's really disappointing how we treat our elderly. They shouldn't have to fend for themselves but because the system screws them over, they have to. ):

Oh man, I drink so much water I'm constantly going to the bathroom. xd The only time I don't drink much is when I'm super nervous - like the first day of class. Like tomorrow. gonk

I'm sure she'll be fine, if you're really worried you should set up an appointment with her teacher and see if there is anything she has that you can help your sister to catch up with. Most teachers want their students to succeed so they're very helpful. And hey, if a parent is willing to help their kid, that helps the teacher in turn! That's for sure. Without a computer you have to do research in completely different ways and a lot of times that only helps you.

Exactly. I think it's easier to be disliked than it is to find out a friendship you care about is a sham. )=

I'd definitely recommend one if you plan on sleeping or just being comfortable at least. Even when I don't sleep well, I like to begin my day happy because it can help guide the rest of my day in that direction. I think a big part of it though is I've had a lot of moments where I didn't think I would survive (my asthma was VERY bad growing up) so I'm just happy to be alive. Waking up means I made it through another day! smile
Ooooh~ emotion_dowant ;D

Well of course there are taxes and whatnot. You'd have to worry about people popping out of the ground and suing you, etc, etc. I'd do my best to make sure it was kept secret. Plus if you take the cash option, I believe the taxes are already taken out. Would be lots to consider if I ever actually won xD There would be quiet a few people that I would want to help out. I know I wouldn't need it all. The elderly get screwed over a ton... I have no idea what my grandma is gonna do for wood this winter. It's her only source for heat, and she can't really afford to buy any wood ><;

It's good that you drink a lot! x3 Good luck in class tomorrow! What classes are you taking?

Lots to do once she get's back into school! It's be a little more quiet around the house... I'm nervous about her going back >< Hope it goes well! It helps so much more, since you really have to pay attention to what you're lookin for :3 I hardly remember a single thing I did for research in high school, since everything was googled. I remember a few things from middle-school though xD

It hurts when you find out a friendship is all a sham sad

I've never been able to fall asleep on a plane xD Not that I haven't tried, but it doesn't seem to work out for me. Beginning the day happy, basically sets it in motion! biggrin Eep, your asthma sounds awful x.x I'm glad you're here too!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Well of course there are taxes and whatnot. You'd have to worry about people popping out of the ground and suing you, etc, etc. I'd do my best to make sure it was kept secret. Plus if you take the cash option, I believe the taxes are already taken out. Would be lots to consider if I ever actually won xD There would be quiet a few people that I would want to help out. I know I wouldn't need it all. The elderly get screwed over a ton... I have no idea what my grandma is gonna do for wood this winter. It's her only source for heat, and she can't really afford to buy any wood ><;

It's good that you drink a lot! x3 Good luck in class tomorrow! What classes are you taking?

Lots to do once she get's back into school! It's be a little more quiet around the house... I'm nervous about her going back >< Hope it goes well! It helps so much more, since you really have to pay attention to what you're lookin for :3 I hardly remember a single thing I did for research in high school, since everything was googled. I remember a few things from middle-school though xD

It hurts when you find out a friendship is all a sham sad

I've never been able to fall asleep on a plane xD Not that I haven't tried, but it doesn't seem to work out for me. Beginning the day happy, basically sets it in motion! biggrin Eep, your asthma sounds awful x.x I'm glad you're here too!

Well if the government found out you kept a ton of money secret, you could go to jail. xd You have to declare all of your money so you're taxed for the correct percentage relative to the amount of income you have. Helloooo tax accounting class! gonk So glad I passed you my first time! I think it depends on the lottery/which State you're in. That's total BS. We seriously need better retirement plans and we need to make sure they don't get canceled for stupid reasons!

Thank you! I took MGT 391, IS 378, IS 383, and BUS 496*. I have ACC 402 today but it's not for several more hours~

I'm sure she'll be fine~ <3 What grade is she in? Haha, I had a lot of teachers in high school say we had to find sources that weren't on the internet all the time. I took a lot of Honors and AP classes though.

It really does. Especially if you really like the person! I had a friend who graduated last semester and she hasn't spoken to me since. =/

I usually only sleep for small increments of time but it helps. It was a lot easier when I was younger. Yep, that's how I see it! It's not nearly as bad as it used to be and it helps that I've been fine at taking care of myself for many years. I know how to keep myself calm and get to my inhaler whereas when I was younger...gosh, I don't even remember. I think I'd just pass out? XD emotion_bigheart

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Well if the government found out you kept a ton of money secret, you could go to jail. xd You have to declare all of your money so you're taxed for the correct percentage relative to the amount of income you have. Helloooo tax accounting class! gonk So glad I passed you my first time! I think it depends on the lottery/which State you're in. That's total BS. We seriously need better retirement plans and we need to make sure they don't get canceled for stupid reasons!

Thank you! I took MGT 391, IS 378, IS 383, and BUS 496*. I have ACC 402 today but it's not for several more hours~

I'm sure she'll be fine~ <3 What grade is she in? Haha, I had a lot of teachers in high school say we had to find sources that weren't on the internet all the time. I took a lot of Honors and AP classes though.

It really does. Especially if you really like the person! I had a friend who graduated last semester and she hasn't spoken to me since. =/

I usually only sleep for small increments of time but it helps. It was a lot easier when I was younger. Yep, that's how I see it! It's not nearly as bad as it used to be and it helps that I've been fine at taking care of myself for many years. I know how to keep myself calm and get to my inhaler whereas when I was younger...gosh, I don't even remember. I think I'd just pass out? XD emotion_bigheart

Oh, I didn't mean keep it a secret from the government xD I just wouldn't want the media posting about it, so I don't have crazy people coming out of the woodwork for money, or trying to sue me for something stupid. Yay for passing that class! She's not even retired yet. Can't afford it >< If I could win 100 grand, I'd pay off her house, her credit card, and get her a new roof and septic system. She's finally be able to relax, and maybe not be stressed.

Gah, I'm not exactly sure what those classes are D:

She's at her second day, and she loved the first. She made a few friends so far! She's in 2nd grade ^.^ I don't remember any of my teachers wanting us to find sources not on the internet xD High school really wasn't to terribly difficult, I just didn't put forth enough effort.

She just completely dropped ya after the course ended? :c

Small increments would be about right for me, if I could fall asleep. I woke up this mornin in a pretty good mood, so hoping the day follows that x3 I haven't been sleeping the best though.. I keep tossing and turning, and every time I do, I wake up to toss and turn. Movement always wakes me up ._. Eep, I wouldn't want to pass out @.@ It would make me nervous.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

No art submitted yet this month .-.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Oh, I didn't mean keep it a secret from the government xD I just wouldn't want the media posting about it, so I don't have crazy people coming out of the woodwork for money, or trying to sue me for something stupid. Yay for passing that class! She's not even retired yet. Can't afford it >< If I could win 100 grand, I'd pay off her house, her credit card, and get her a new roof and septic system. She's finally be able to relax, and maybe not be stressed.

Gah, I'm not exactly sure what those classes are D:

She's at her second day, and she loved the first. She made a few friends so far! She's in 2nd grade ^.^ I don't remember any of my teachers wanting us to find sources not on the internet xD High school really wasn't to terribly difficult, I just didn't put forth enough effort.

She just completely dropped ya after the course ended? :c

Small increments would be about right for me, if I could fall asleep. I woke up this mornin in a pretty good mood, so hoping the day follows that x3 I haven't been sleeping the best though.. I keep tossing and turning, and every time I do, I wake up to toss and turn. Movement always wakes me up ._. Eep, I wouldn't want to pass out @.@ It would make me nervous.

Well then you'd best declare it~ razz Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't want the majority of the public to know. I don't need anybody going out of their way to beg me for money/steal from me. Very big YAY indeed! Two of my friends dropped it their first time. Very difficult class. Oh my goodness, that's another thing! We expect people to work even longer than they used to rather than retire at a normal age! You're so nice. most people don't care about their parents/grandparents at all and it's really depressing. =/

Haha, don't worry about it, they're just Management, Information Systems, Business, and Accounting. Not easy classes so far but I think I'll survive. I'll try my hardest at least!

Awwww!! I'm so happy for her!! emotion_bigheart I loved 2nd grade so I'm sure she will too. Especially if she liked her first day and made friends already! <3

That's what it seems like. She didn't invite me to her graduation, her graduation party, and hasn't spoken to me since she graduated. I guess she can only be friends with people who are in the same position she is. Not graduated from university yet? Not good enough! .__.

It's hard to sleep on a plane, even if you're totally exhausted. Some people just can't do it. I haven't been sleeping very well either. Every little noise wakes me up and so I can either lie there waiting to find out what it was or I can get up, turn on the light and actually see what it was. I tend to get up.
I have to stay calm when my asthma acts up though, if I freak out it just makes it worse. Haha, I had a guy in one of my summer classes say he knew CPR if I were having problems. I laughed and told him that wouldn't help me if my airways have closed up (which is what happens when I have an asthma attack). I just need people to remain calm. If they freak out, it makes it even harder for me to stay calm.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Well then you'd best declare it~ razz Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't want the majority of the public to know. I don't need anybody going out of their way to beg me for money/steal from me. Very big YAY indeed! Two of my friends dropped it their first time. Very difficult class. Oh my goodness, that's another thing! We expect people to work even longer than they used to rather than retire at a normal age! You're so nice. most people don't care about their parents/grandparents at all and it's really depressing. =/

Haha, don't worry about it, they're just Management, Information Systems, Business, and Accounting. Not easy classes so far but I think I'll survive. I'll try my hardest at least!

Awwww!! I'm so happy for her!! emotion_bigheart I loved 2nd grade so I'm sure she will too. Especially if she liked her first day and made friends already! <3

That's what it seems like. She didn't invite me to her graduation, her graduation party, and hasn't spoken to me since she graduated. I guess she can only be friends with people who are in the same position she is. Not graduated from university yet? Not good enough! .__.

It's hard to sleep on a plane, even if you're totally exhausted. Some people just can't do it. I haven't been sleeping very well either. Every little noise wakes me up and so I can either lie there waiting to find out what it was or I can get up, turn on the light and actually see what it was. I tend to get up.
I have to stay calm when my asthma acts up though, if I freak out it just makes it worse. Haha, I had a guy in one of my summer classes say he knew CPR if I were having problems. I laughed and told him that wouldn't help me if my airways have closed up (which is what happens when I have an asthma attack). I just need people to remain calm. If they freak out, it makes it even harder for me to stay calm.

It's be declared xD It'd just be all the other people that I'd worry about. Eep, glad you didn't drop it! People don't make enough anymore to make a living, it just puts everyone in a bad situation >< I really want to help her out, but without the cash-flow, it's not all that possible right now.

You can do it! biggrin I'd have trouble surviving, heh.

She's enjoying it thus far! biggrin And we've got her in karate, so she does that after school. Lots of busy days!

Well boo on her ._. Can't say I've ever been found of people acting like that. Kinda self-centered.

I always lay there and listen, hoping it was really nothing or just one of the cats, lol. Luckily there haven't been many issues with nightly noises.
It's kinda like when a little kid falls. If you react, they got upset, but if you wait for their reaction, things arn't anywhere near as bad. Have to remember to stay calm! :3

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

It's be declared xD It'd just be all the other people that I'd worry about. Eep, glad you didn't drop it! People don't make enough anymore to make a living, it just puts everyone in a bad situation >< I really want to help her out, but without the cash-flow, it's not all that possible right now.

You can do it! biggrin I'd have trouble surviving, heh.

She's enjoying it thus far! biggrin And we've got her in karate, so she does that after school. Lots of busy days!

Well boo on her ._. Can't say I've ever been found of people acting like that. Kinda self-centered.

I always lay there and listen, hoping it was really nothing or just one of the cats, lol. Luckily there haven't been many issues with nightly noises.
It's kinda like when a little kid falls. If you react, they got upset, but if you wait for their reaction, things arn't anywhere near as bad. Have to remember to stay calm! :3

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to be one of the people advertised in the billboards around here. gonk I'm very happy I didn't. I may not have gotten an A, but it was one of my proudest achievements passing Tax my first time! Well I'm sure she just appreciates your concern. Simply caring can go a long way!

Ooooh, an after school activity is always good! I'm sure she'll make friends while also learning how to defend herself~ :3

She never came across that way the whole time we were hanging out (which has been like, 2 years now. Excuse me, had been.) Normally my type of friends are all really cool and will hang out with you any chance they have.

I'm just too worried that something fell on Tessa and she got hurt or something. ; w; A lot of times the neighbors across the street are making noises. The cops have parked outside their house 3 different times since I've gotten back. I don't know what the heck those people do, but it needs to be fixed!
Haha, kind of. Except I'm not putting on a show for attention with my asthma. xd I do think it's really cute that kids don't react to pain as much when someone is fawning over them though~

Generous Fatcat

Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!
Wolf fursona

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to be one of the people advertised in the billboards around here. gonk I'm very happy I didn't. I may not have gotten an A, but it was one of my proudest achievements passing Tax my first time! Well I'm sure she just appreciates your concern. Simply caring can go a long way!

Ooooh, an after school activity is always good! I'm sure she'll make friends while also learning how to defend herself~ :3

She never came across that way the whole time we were hanging out (which has been like, 2 years now. Excuse me, had been.) Normally my type of friends are all really cool and will hang out with you any chance they have.

I'm just too worried that something fell on Tessa and she got hurt or something. ; w; A lot of times the neighbors across the street are making noises. The cops have parked outside their house 3 different times since I've gotten back. I don't know what the heck those people do, but it needs to be fixed!
Haha, kind of. Except I'm not putting on a show for attention with my asthma. xd I do think it's really cute that kids don't react to pain as much when someone is fawning over them though~

I'm slackin on gaia gonk

I wouldn't want to be on a billboard either x.x I don't like people enough to want to be recognized. I'd be pretty proud too! biggrin I know she does, but doesn't help that I can't do more sad

Plus she'll learn how to calm herself. She tends to get upsets about things quicker, or is always in a hurry, rushing everything. So I'm hoping karate will do her a ton of good :3

Least you know about her now x.x It's aggravating when you can't read a person.. sometimes ya just never really know a person =/

Cats are sturdy :3 Unless is was something loud/heavy sounding x.x I worry as well. I've been lucky this far, no loud neighbors to deal with! Agreed, hope it gets fixed soon!
True true, no show for that one xD But the reaction thing gets worse when others freak out. It is kinda cute! They're tough little things :3

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xmagicpotionx
Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!
Wolf fursona

Thank you for your entry! Though I would really appreciate a copy without the DA watermark.. sweatdrop
You entered before the end of the month, and since you where the only entry, you win the raffle prize ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff