Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amours generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 496!

Gekko

▀ #1 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #50 ~ 5o,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #127 ~ 127,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #239 ~ Freebie Art or 239,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #287 ~ 287,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #499 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #716 ~ Freebie Art and 35o,ooo,ooo GG

Amours generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 54!

Gekko

▀ #1 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #50 ~ 5o,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #127 ~ 127,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #287 ~ 287,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #499 ~ Freebie Art

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Sometimes people just need to learn to accept defeat ><; Smooths things out much easier in the long run. Abortion is a very touchy topic with many people, but overall I can definitely agree with you. Sometimes the situation does call for two people to make that choice. I just hope that whatever choice is made, it's a choice the person doesn't regret.

You have a equal field to people to talk to biggrin I was always the listener xD Can't say I ever minded it! I know anime/manga or archery used to get me talking.

That kinda makes me think of when people ignore something for so long that it finally explodes from them and it creates a huge scene, or something along those lines x.X
It always amuses me when I have to explain a face, lol. Although when I have to explain one to someone my age, it always seem weird oO But not everyone is up to date on'em. No worries, dropped e-mails is definitely a bother to many D:
Clean lines are definitely my style. Which it feels like I'm currently at a stand-still with it.. I think I need to stop trying to create finished piece and work on basics and sketching for a while.
*Shakes fist at that rock* Eh, well it happens. After the trip to the hospital, we ended up driving around some nice bumpy roads for the heck of it! Got to explore the town and bump around for a bit! XD Got told to go home.. that's pretty awful D: That would be quite depressing if I was told to basically miss my nephew/niece's birth.

They really, really do. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything! I also tend to remember someone who acts like a jerk when they learn the truth over someone that's like, "Ooooh, I didn't realize that!" Remembering arguments like that isn't good. I completely agree, so long as they don't regret it, good for them. When I was younger I didn't quite understand abortion and I always said that it ONLY mattered what the (potential) mom wanted. Didn't matter what the dad wanted at all since he didn't have to carry the baby and give birth. Although I think the mom's opinion should have weight, it does take two people to have a baby.

I'm proud to say that quiet best friend from 9-10th grade was still my friend throughout high school and when we graduated she was much more talkative! She posts pictures on facebook of her and the friends she's made so I rubbed off on her a bit. heart And there is plenty in both of those subjects to talk about! So: Legolas vs. Katniss. Who would win? >3

Oh my goodness, my sister does that ALL the time! I can keep things in but when I do explode, it's either in the shower where I just break down or in my bedroom where I have a fit on my bed. xd I don't scream at anyone and I don't hurt anyone. It's a great way for me to de-stress but that doesn't work for everyone. A lot of people snap and scream, absolutely terrible.
I hate explaining "XD" to anyone that isn't into anime and manga! They just think I'm insane~
Although my final piece always has nice lines, my sketches always look terrible. But darn it if sketching isn't really fun! I loved designing clothes when I was younger so that was just great.
Tell me about it! I didn't know it even happened until some big black dude opened the door to our garage and between the alarm going off I could hear, "ELIZABETH? ELIZABETH YOUR SISTER SLIPPED ON A ROCK!!" I was expecting to find her in a pool of blood or something so I was running over like, "Stephanie? STEPHANIE ARE YOU OKAY?!" and she was like, "Yeah, I landed on my leg." The shock was enough to make her water break though so I got her in the car and off we went. I don't think my husband will ever be as stressed as I was in that moment cause I'll tell him what happened to my sister so he'll go check the mail instead. emotion_donotwant After all of that stress that I went through, yeah, it was really depressing to be told to just go home. =/ That called her husband's mom to come see (who lives a State over from us!) but wanted me gone. So yeah. That's cool. ._.
But hey, driving around is always fun! Did you guys see anything fun/nice or was it simply a little road trip? biggrin

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

Definitely not! rofl

That's what you think~ But if you're a slave to artists like I am, you'll do it. xd

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

That's what you think~ But if you're a slave to artists like I am, you'll do it. xd

That is why there is no change all option! xD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

They really, really do. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything! I also tend to remember someone who acts like a jerk when they learn the truth over someone that's like, "Ooooh, I didn't realize that!" Remembering arguments like that isn't good. I completely agree, so long as they don't regret it, good for them. When I was younger I didn't quite understand abortion and I always said that it ONLY mattered what the (potential) mom wanted. Didn't matter what the dad wanted at all since he didn't have to carry the baby and give birth. Although I think the mom's opinion should have weight, it does take two people to have a baby.

I'm proud to say that quiet best friend from 9-10th grade was still my friend throughout high school and when we graduated she was much more talkative! She posts pictures on facebook of her and the friends she's made so I rubbed off on her a bit. heart And there is plenty in both of those subjects to talk about! So: Legolas vs. Katniss. Who would win? >3

Oh my goodness, my sister does that ALL the time! I can keep things in but when I do explode, it's either in the shower where I just break down or in my bedroom where I have a fit on my bed. xd I don't scream at anyone and I don't hurt anyone. It's a great way for me to de-stress but that doesn't work for everyone. A lot of people snap and scream, absolutely terrible.
I hate explaining "XD" to anyone that isn't into anime and manga! They just think I'm insane~
Although my final piece always has nice lines, my sketches always look terrible. But darn it if sketching isn't really fun! I loved designing clothes when I was younger so that was just great.
Tell me about it! I didn't know it even happened until some big black dude opened the door to our garage and between the alarm going off I could hear, "ELIZABETH? ELIZABETH YOUR SISTER SLIPPED ON A ROCK!!" I was expecting to find her in a pool of blood or something so I was running over like, "Stephanie? STEPHANIE ARE YOU OKAY?!" and she was like, "Yeah, I landed on my leg." The shock was enough to make her water break though so I got her in the car and off we went. I don't think my husband will ever be as stressed as I was in that moment cause I'll tell him what happened to my sister so he'll go check the mail instead. emotion_donotwant After all of that stress that I went through, yeah, it was really depressing to be told to just go home. =/ That called her husband's mom to come see (who lives a State over from us!) but wanted me gone. So yeah. That's cool. ._.
But hey, driving around is always fun! Did you guys see anything fun/nice or was it simply a little road trip? biggrin

It's always easier to remember the things that annoy you over things that don't =/ It can be a pain from time to time.. sometimes after a while many many things those people do, just annoy you constantly x.x I think I've basically always had the same opinion about abortion. I know so many people that are 100% against it, and that it's some gift from god, but I'm not religious so I guess that always irks me a little bit -Mainly when someone is ranting about it-. To each it's own.

Gotta love when you rub off on your friends x3 And nuuu that's very difficult!! ...I'm gonna have to go with Katniss. Although I want to go watch some lord of the rings now..

When I explode I either clean or hide and go for a drive @.@ I keep the house nice, but when I'm mad about something, there is a much bigger difference in my cleaning. I can't do the screaming thing x.X I'd feel just awful if I did!
XD is the easiest face too! That would amuse me, lol.
Sometimes, I think my sketches look better then when I start the line-art for the pieces. I've always kinda liked the look of sketchy art though. Clothing is not my favorite! XD I much prefer to draw something naked then to draw clothing redface redface
I would've been having a mini freak out on the inside had that happened to me x.X And probably would've been making stupid little jokes along the way to the hospital... I don't know if you've seen Friends, but I tend to make little stupid/funny comments, like Chandler, when I'm nervous or don't know what to say in a situation. Least she got to the hospital in time ~.~ I would've been very upset with how it all ended... It's a shame she did that to you.
We did have fun driving around x3 Just wanted to find some nice gravel roads to bounce around on, which we did once we got far enough into the country!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

That is why there is no change all option! xD

xD!!! But what if you get like, 10+ votes for each of them?!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

It's always easier to remember the things that annoy you over things that don't =/ It can be a pain from time to time.. sometimes after a while many many things those people do, just annoy you constantly x.x I think I've basically always had the same opinion about abortion. I know so many people that are 100% against it, and that it's some gift from god, but I'm not religious so I guess that always irks me a little bit -Mainly when someone is ranting about it-. To each it's own.

Gotta love when you rub off on your friends x3 And nuuu that's very difficult!! ...I'm gonna have to go with Katniss. Although I want to go watch some lord of the rings now..

When I explode I either clean or hide and go for a drive @.@ I keep the house nice, but when I'm mad about something, there is a much bigger difference in my cleaning. I can't do the screaming thing x.X I'd feel just awful if I did!
XD is the easiest face too! That would amuse me, lol.
Sometimes, I think my sketches look better then when I start the line-art for the pieces. I've always kinda liked the look of sketchy art though. Clothing is not my favorite! XD I much prefer to draw something naked then to draw clothing redface redface
I would've been having a mini freak out on the inside had that happened to me x.X And probably would've been making stupid little jokes along the way to the hospital... I don't know if you've seen Friends, but I tend to make little stupid/funny comments, like Chandler, when I'm nervous or don't know what to say in a situation. Least she got to the hospital in time ~.~ I would've been very upset with how it all ended... It's a shame she did that to you.
We did have fun driving around x3 Just wanted to find some nice gravel roads to bounce around on, which we did once we got far enough into the country!

It's unfortunate, but true. I don't remember who it was, but someone did a ton of research and came to the conclusion that for every negative thing you say/do, you have to do ten positive things to make it up to them. Bad things hold way more weight than good things. I feel bad when I realize someone annoys me constantly, but in my experience, most of those people don't care that much for me anyways so. *shrugs* I could never be 100% against it. I've seen many women who are pregnant, I could NEVER force a rape victim to go through with that, especially if they don't have the proper support. I could also never force someone who has a high chance of dying during childbirth. (That's mainly because one of my female friends in high school was suicidal because her mom died giving birth to her and her dad and older brother NEVER let her forget that. They acted like it was her fault and she had control over it. I could never see someone go through that again.) I'm not very religious either but darn if I don't love hearing every little aspect of someone's religion. I love hearing about it but I hate being preached to. xd Slightly off topic, I've told people plenty of times that if the Westboro Baptist Church pickets my dad's funeral some day (they do it a lot to people who've served), I would buy a gun and genuinely threaten them. I don't give a damn what your beliefs say, you stay the hell away from my mourning family! I pretty much just hate those guys all around though.

Yessss! Although, when Amy (the quiet friend I was talking about) told a sexual joke our senior year all of our friends were like, "LIZ! YOU'VE CORRUPTED HER!" and I was like, "Uuuuh, I don't tell sex jokes you guys, she didn't learn that from me!" Really? I'd think hands down that Legolas would win. He's got the unnatural sight and hearing and he doesn't seem to have any qualms with killing. Perhaps the Katniss in the books is presented differently than the movies because, for the most part, she didn't seem to want to kill.

Aaaah, I love to clean. Whether I'm happy or angry~ <3 If I go for a drive when I'm angry, I make sure I don't go very far - at least not to a place where I can go faster than 35mph. Just to be safe. xd I lose my voice very easily because of my inhalers for my asthma so I've never enjoyed raising my voice. I talk loud sure, but that's never been enough to make me lose my voice (at least not for long periods of time).
There are some sketchy pieces that I really like - but I've noticed that if those get cleaned up, I tend to like them more. I really do like clean lines, what can I say. xd
Hahaha, I've always dressed my self very comfortably so it's nice to draw sexy clothing on ladies~
We were both slightly too worried about the baby to make jokes, she probably would have started bawling if I said something wrong. Omfg I love Chandler and his stupid comments! heart Phoebe was my favorite character though~ <3 That's true, we were in the hospital for over half an hour before her husband was able to leave work and get there. I can only imagine how her psyche would have been had she been home alone and decided to wait for him.
Oh man, I hate driving around on gravel only because I'm always paranoid there will be a rock sharp enough to pop one of my tires. I actually got a flat from a nail that was as long as my pointer finger. Not a fun time that one!

Amours generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 168!

Gekko

▀ #1 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #50 ~ 5o,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #127 ~ 127,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #287 ~ 287,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #499 ~ Freebie Art

Amours generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 144!

Gekko

▀ #1 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #50 ~ 5o,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #127 ~ 127,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #287 ~ 287,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #499 ~ Freebie Art

Amours generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 941!

Gekko

▀ #1 ~ Freebie Art

▀ #50 ~ 5o,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #127 ~ 127,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #287 ~ 287,ooo,ooo GG

▀ #499 ~ Freebie Art

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

xD!!! But what if you get like, 10+ votes for each of them?!

I wouldn't know what to do!! D:

Star

Yasu Izumi

Artsu For You!

n_n
It was actually done awhile ago, I was just lazy to upload it.
Sorry for the crapness of it.

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Controllable Destiny

Thank you for your submission ^.^

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300