Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Raider

hello again- after a very very very very very long time emotion_sweatdrop i really learned a lot from your critiques/opinions/comments/advice so i'm back again just for that--- since i'm not an active gaia user anymore & etc. emotion_yatta i come by now and then to make art freebs & get critiqued emotion_zombie

fan art - traditional - mixed media - mostly watercolor - a bit of acrylic - pen
you can find it -here- or click spoiler

this is Takizawa Seidou from Tokyo Ghoul emotion_facepalm & he loooves pineapples - no joke emotion_donotwant
User Image

**shameless plugging-- more of my works here: my newly made tumblr art blog emotion_puke that nobody even cares about lol got only two followers

Blessed Prophet

This is awesome, I love tokyo ghoul. I really like your use of texture and color in this piece. The lettering, especially pineapple, is really good too. The colors you used are engaging and I like the 3D effect. Keep it up, keep refining and honing your lines and mark making.

Alien Raider

Nocre
This is awesome, I love tokyo ghoul. I really like your use of texture and color in this piece. The lettering, especially pineapple, is really good too. The colors you used are engaging and I like the 3D effect. Keep it up, keep refining and honing your lines and mark making.

wow Thank you very much!! ;u; i really appreciate your opinion :'D i'm really obsessed w/ tokyo ghoul right now emotion_dowant oh yes I'll try improving on my lines they're pretty sketchy- i can get a bit lazy w/ outlining emotion_facepalm
eerily awesome like a old horror movie ad in a magazine!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff