Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just to clarify! END DATE:: Sept. 10th, 2013 The time is going to be whenever I wind up home from work, anytime between 7:30 and 9:00 am EST. I'm sorry I can't be more specific! I could possibly set it for noon, I will keep you all updated!

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM! I'm friendly and promise I will not bite~

Hello...I am an oldbie...but feel like a newbie. It has been a very long time since I was on Gaia. So I figured what a better way to come back than to host an art contest!

I must apologize for this being so rushed together, but here is the style you will be bidding on!

If the bids remain under 2 mil gold, a colored sketch like so:
User Image

If bids reach or exceed 2 mil it will be in a much cleaner style similar to this:
User Image

I realize my two examples here are anthro, yes. I do draw humans too, I just have not had any reason to in a long time.

So, let me add my rules in here:

1.) I am looking to draw OCs only, but if you have a simple avatar I don't see why I couldn't work with that. Cluttered avis however, no. I'm sorry, it's just too much to deal with.
2.) Min bid increment is 1,ooo gold. Starting bid is 1,ooo gold as well.
3.) Please be civil! Also, quotes! Pleas quote the last bid to let them know they have been outbid. It seems like it will save a lot of people drama.
4.) And lastly, this auction will end one week from today on Tuesday September the Tenth. At whatever time I get on, I will give a warning of one hour remaining! Any bids made near the end of that last hour will draw the auction out for five minutes to avoid sniping. If it gets to taking too long, I may just end it at the next person to make a bid. I will make it clear at that moment though.

ALRIGHT! With that all out of the way, happy bidding!
Bid History:

xxxKirakishou

17 Crimes
I'll take the 1k SB
Everyone loves Freebies

For frequent bumpers you can get a free chibi like this one:
User Image
A frequent bumper would be someone who bumps about 50 times a day at least two days in a row. Or if it's the last day around 100 or so. I'm not going to be super picky about it. I'll try to be as fair as possible. Also, to make it easier, number your bumps like good boys and girls. heart

Also! If anyone expects me of being a scammer or an art thief I shall gladly livestream some doodles and show the contents of my digital art files, where I have every image saved in it's original format with every layer, including the hidden sketch layers. I know I haven't been active on here and it may seem suspicious to just come out of the blue and be like, "Hey! Here have art!" so just putting that out there. I am not a dishonest person, and for anyone with a shred of doubt, please, don't hesitate to demand the proof. /rambling
Start bidding here! Starting bid is just 1,000 gold!
I'll take the 1k SB
Awesome! heart

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
xxxKirakishou

Ohmigosh thank you! ; A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items