Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

User Image

Want me to draw your OC or avi?? heart heart

for the first time i'm doing an auction for a single character headshot/bust done with traditional media (predominately copic markers) However their will be tiers for Digitial/Fullbody pieces (see post below)

I am best when it comes to drawing female characters I am absolutely useless with mecha and backgrounds other than very simple ones as a warning! I will not do any NSFW images or anything that could get me banned and I wont do any extreme clutter drawings as I don't feel I could do a good job with them
Below are some examples of my art :

Compilation of pieces traditional and digital User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Digital Mermaid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Single Colour Family Copic Piece User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pencil Sketch User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfinished Copic WIP User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unlike these examples which were just photographed on my phone I am happy to scan and clean up the images in photoshop before I send them to you so you have the highest quality art work possible for me heart heart

25B min bid increment

Also as my art takes a LOT of my time if the highest bid is unreasonably low for me to put 10+ hours of work in I will cancel the auction so please keep that in mind, thank you!

Happy Bidding!

Aged Gaian

heart heart Tiers heart heart

<100B - flat colour traditional Headshot/Bust
100B-250B - Shaded Traditonal Headshot/Bust
250B-500B - Digital flat colour Headshot/bust
500B-1T - Digital shaded bust/ traditional flat colour Full body
1T-1.5 T - Digital flat colour full body orTraditional shaded full body
1/5T - 2T - Digital shaded full body
>2T - Digital shaded full body or Traditonal shaded full body either with a simple background/Frame

Aged Gaian

heart heart Reserved heart heart

Aged Gaian

bump heart heart

Shopper

75 bil 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers